Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best AMD miner now  (Read 318 times)
Just_a_miner

Activity: 325
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 05:49:56 AM

Which miner is very close in performance to Claymore miner for AMD cards? Is it SRBminer or TeamRed miner? Damn I miss Claymore 😭😭😭 that will if not be the forever best AMD miner I think

Don't miss Claymore, just use my MoreEpochs Mod of Claymore Eth Miner v15.0. I've updated Claymore miner to support up to 500 DAG epoch, fixed bugs, added several features, reduced devfee to 0.6% and updated strap driver to work with AMD drivers 20.5.1-20.12.1, so if you have 8GB Polaris GPUs you can achieve very high hashrate by using -strap and -rxboost options. You can get it from my topic, check my signature.

Can rxboost works on cards like Rx Vega 56 and 64? It's a big problem using other miners for this cards only team read miner works pretty well, can you drop link

According to Claymore's Readme!!!.txt, -rxboost can be used only with Polaris (and some old cards like Hawai,..) GPUs. You can still try to use -strap option. Link to my topic is in my signature under my posts.

More Epochs Mod of Claymore ETH Miner v15: Epochs 385+ works now!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305046
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: