Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A genius or an idiot?  (Read 167 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:15:24 PM

The market will make you feel like a genius one day, and then an idiot the next day.Especially the FUD from various countries these days, how do you feel?
I think I get the picture your trying to paint and it's got me wondering if; A hodler can ever be an idiot. That's if I'm to follow you concept of what actually happens online the market as, a hodler will definitely wait patiently until he or she gets ROI. So to the hodler, it doesn't matter when you invest or at what price you did invest. All that matters is, of you were able to  get ROI in the end and how weighty it is then, your satisfied at tha level and won't consider yourself an idiot.
For those that go for a short term investment, its a whole different story. It's either you go smart or you could be sorry because, the proximity for anything in the market is of a whole different level.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barinekapaul

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:46:58 PM

The market will make you feel like a genius one day, and then an idiot the next day.Especially the FUD from various countries these days, how do you feel?

Everything business, investment, trade, or platform has its ups and downs
they have the time of immense benefit and that of loss, so the FEUD coming
in from some countries of the world especially China should not be seen as
a new strain in the fluctuations of market movement and values, though
this affect bitcoin but one being a genius is a great idea so far that will come
after the FEUD is sorted out.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:06:06 PM

There's no problem with that and probably can't even call it an idiot because it's neither.
maybe I'd prefer to be too excited when I say that because if you look at what you said, it can happen because you didn't do TA first in buying something, and maybe you can see it from others, such as from the video circulating in the media about analyzing other people and relying on intuition.
and it will be very clear when it relies on personal intuition and without doing it first then the result will be, you will feel very genius when the coins you buy increase sharply. although it could be a coincidence due to luck.

It's not wrong when we make money by trading daily here, but maybe what we should pay attention to is don't be too obsessed with what other people say and try to do your own research on everything and maybe have to be smart to take advantage of the momentum where we enter the market and where we should hold and sell it.
Don't let greed take over you.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:16:28 PM

This is the case in the cryptocurrency market. If the price of the currencies that you invested pump and you made good profits from or you succeeded in concluding a deal, then here you feel that you are a genius because you have achieved abundant profit and it can be more than you imagine, but when you lose a deal or when the price of currencies dump as you didn't expect and watch the bad news about countries that ban currencies and you rush to sell, you feel like an idiot.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:25:28 PM

5 or maybe 6 years ago I was told I was an idiot because I invest in Bitcoin, and today most of those same people say I’m a genius - I honestly don’t care what people think, especially those who can’t see ahead of more than a week. For anyone who doesn’t understand their investment the right way there will always be times when they may feel like idiots, but it’s a problem that everyone needs to solve on their own.
it's very true that we shouldn't think too much about what other people say to us
I still remember many of my friends also said I was an idiot when I bought bitcoin for the first time in 2017, but right now they look like idiots

Life is not a straight line that we walk, so nothing in our lives should be understood in such a way - ups and downs are also an integral part of any investment, but in the end, only the end result is important.
Even a real genius cannot profit forever in the market because market conditions are uncertain (up and down) only those who are smart in managing their emotions, desires, and thoughts can always make a profit regardless of market conditions

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:27:29 PM

The market should not make you feel. That is a characteristic of investors that are not sure about their investing decisions or think that the result of their investments is determined by luck, have not bothered to understand what they are buying, are in for the wrong reasons. Feelings, and any fund manager can tell you about it, are just an undesirable side effect.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: