Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will there be a miracle of bitcoin to shift conventional currencies  (Read 237 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:18:21 PM

The weakness of Bitcoin to date when compared to conventional currencies is the unstable value of Bitcoin or we often call it high volatility. Even though the value of Bitcoin, which has high fluctuations, is an advantage for Bitcoin traders and investors, because from here they can benefit. 
I think it will be difficult for Bitcoin to replace conventional currencies, but Bitcoin can go along with it. With the provision that Bitcoin will be used more as a means of trade and investment than as a means of payment for goods and services.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:47:40 PM

In-depth analysis, but everything is changing according to the times. I took the example of an auction, which was previously done with a manual system, in a certain place and face to face. What happens now? we can participate in online auctions anytime and anywhere without being constrained by distance and time. As well as regarding the application of blockchain technology throughout the industry, even though it is currently still in development, will gradually replace the pattern of financial transactions. Easier and simpler example the closest Elsavador has done it, that means, the future of money in crypto and BTC is future in my opinion.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 04:57:41 PM

Bitcoin is touted as a new miracle in this century, it has become an alternative to complement the needs of financial transactions at the global level now, Bitcoin can then be said to have succeeded in establishing itself as a universal currency, because we can say that Bitcoin is very qualified as a money because it is durable, rare, shareable, and recognizable, Bitcoin became the currency of the virtual world on its way Bitcoin (BTC) transactions exploded and shocked. The product is selling well and becoming a prestige of individual wealth in the international world, however, many are pessimistic that Bitcoin will be able to shift conventional currencies both at the local and global level, will there be a miracle of bitcoin to shift conventional currencies
The way I think about Bitcoin is that it sets the precedence for digital currency, which of course, shifts away from conventional currencies.

It may not be BTC itself to act as a currency that the globe can use daily due to its limited supply and not being enough to go around, but something based on blockchain technology might be more likely.

I don't feel qualified to comment on which current alts this might be as I think we don't have the scalability required on any of the existing coins/chains, but definitely this momentum will trickle into a major digital currency adoption.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:06:01 PM

Lots of similar topics and I still think bitcoin still lacks quantitative standards to be a regular currency even though bitcoin is deflationary but bitcoin is highly volatile and most of it is conceptualized as a currency.  a speculative asset rather than using them in practice, bitcoins are still accepted for daily payments but i think bitcoin going towards a global payment method would be more reasonable.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:34:27 PM

The way I think about Bitcoin is that it sets the precedence for digital currency, which of course, shifts away from conventional currencies.

It may not be BTC itself to act as a currency that the globe can use daily due to its limited supply and not being enough to go around, but something based on blockchain technology might be more likely.

I don't feel qualified to comment on which current alts this might be as I think we don't have the scalability required on any of the existing coins/chains, but definitely this momentum will trickle into a major digital currency adoption.
Looking at how bitcoin is getting higher and higher adoption every single year, I would doubt that it would be something other than bitcoin that takes the digital currency crown and dethrown the fiat currencies, which is why I think it is quite obvious that we would all be using bitcoin in the future for many things. I am not saying that fiat will be gone, I am sure that will be still available, but instead of being fiat pegged to gold a century ago, we will have bitcoin pegged to dollar in the future and we will all use it.

So, it is not going to be that difficult, it is going to be common and we will definitely live to see it as well it is not going to be too distant in the future. I hope that everyone gets to realize this will be the case before it happens, so that we could profit from it before it happens and get rich.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: