Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin possibly become the Skynet of human civilization?  (Read 293 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:59:52 PM

As the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, I can say that Bitcoin will be the most popular and reliable coin of the next generation. The world's largest companies have Bitcoin as the structure of their systemAs the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, I can say that Bitcoin will be the most popular and reliable coin of the next generation. The world's largest companies have Bitcoin as the structure of their system Giving acceptance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:42:20 AM

The conclusion can be safely drawn that Bitcoin network has become the most powerful network system in the world. At present, countless miners in the world are running hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin mining machines to ceaselessly support the stable operation of Bitcoin network, generating untold data for the recording of economic behavior of human beings every moment. These data are the most valuable asset. I believe with the help of these economic data, Bitcoin network will surely evolve into the Skynet and become the anchor of the entire human civilization.

Bitcoin is the most powerful network in the world for calculating SHA-256 hashes. Aside from that, it's just some dozens or hundreds of thousands of regular home computers. This is hardly "the most powerful network in the world" If you believe that it's enough to form Skynet, then maybe you should be worried about filesharing networks or online games.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:30:57 AM

@RainbowKun, I think you should know that Bitcoin software has absolutely nothing in common with artificial intelligence and machine learning. In fact, Google Translate (which you probably use when writing your posts) is much closer to artificial intelligence than the bitcoin network. Google Translate even uses all sorts of machine learning, which essentially means you feed it lots and lots of data about languages, words, phrases, dialects... and it figures out what the words actually mean. It's not as sophisticated as a human brain, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Yes, I am fully aware of this, and there is no self-learning function in the code of the Bitcoin network. Here, I pay more attention to the open source data of Bitcoin and the open source data of the entire encrypted world. On the blockchain, the entire encrypted world is open source, and the data is completely transparent. Now more and more economic activities are built on the blockchain, which will become the world's largest data open market. These data are the most valuable. On the basis of open source data, anyone can build artificial intelligence with self-learning functions for artificial intelligence to evolve, and these data will become food for artificial intelligence to evolve. In my opinion, this is one of the major contributions that Bitcoin has brought to human civilization.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
PastorNick

Activity: 43
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 03:23:37 AM

@RainbowKun, I think you should know that Bitcoin software has absolutely nothing in common with artificial intelligence and machine learning. In fact, Google Translate (which you probably use when writing your posts) is much closer to artificial intelligence than the bitcoin network. Google Translate even uses all sorts of machine learning, which essentially means you feed it lots and lots of data about languages, words, phrases, dialects... and it figures out what the words actually mean. It's not as sophisticated as a human brain, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Google seems to be very good in artificial intelligence. Before, AlphaGo challenged the most complex board game of mankind-Go wins a big win.

But it seems that Bitcoin might actually be called a machine currency in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: