Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥🔥 Tr3zor - The first global lost and found blockchain network 🔥🔥  (Read 172 times)
tr3zor (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 10:10:03 AM

Introduction

TR3ZOR offers a global database of lost or stolen items available through browsers and mobile apps. The benefits include limitless, fast, and cost-efficient digital transactions, as well as the highest standards in security and transparency due to the immutability of blockchain technology. The network provides a sustainable solution to the pressing problem of finding lost or stolen items by using blockchain technology while at the same time implementing a variety of incentive mechanisms such as bounty rewards and a sophisticated gamification system.
TR3ZOR is a blockchain network that plans to provide a sustainable solution for locating lost or stolen belongings. They aim at delivering limitless, fast, and cost-efficient digital transactions. They also have an in-application incentive mechanism for bounty rewards and a gamification system. Their ecosystem is highly interconnected due to collaborations with multiple entities and locations. Therefore, the retrieval rate is significantly high. TR3ZOR intends to have high standards in security and transparency due to the immutability of blockchains.

How it works
TR3ZOR creates an interconnected, collaborative network between multiple entities and locations to significantly increase the chances of retrieval. It connects to lost and found offices in cities and airports, to police stations, hotels, public transportation
companies, restaurants, train and bus stations and many others.

There are two main interest groups on the TR3ZOR platform — Searchers and Finders. Searchers are looking for their lost or stolen item. Finders are people who have found an item and want to be rewarded for returning it to its rightful owner.

🔶 Token Information:

Token Name:     TR3
Token Type:       ERC20 Ethereum
Token Price:       0.10 €
Total Supply:     615,000,000 TR3
Hardcap:           14,225,000 €

🔶 TR3ZOR is carrying out a Pre-Sale at the moment. Users, who would like to participate in the TR3ZOR Pre-Sale, should register an account on their website (https://tr3zor.io/en/sign-up).

🔶Project Links:

🌐 Website — https://tr3zor.io/en
📃 Whitepaper — https://tr3zor.io/uploads/Tr3zor_WP-en.pdf
📃 One Pager — https://tr3zor.io/uploads/Tr3zor_1Pager-en.pdf
📧 Telegram Group — https://t.me/TR3ZOR_Official_Group
🔈 Telegram Channel — https://t.me/tr3zor_official
🕊 Twitter — https://twitter.com/Tr3zor_official
📸 Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/tr3zor_official
📘 Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/tr3zorofficial/)
�YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxQspF1TGhasO-x0HuknuA
📈 Etherscan — https://etherscan.io/address/0xF61BF4d1A948487d61b8fa63808AAC06bda55F98
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 02:05:55 PM

Ask anything here bout Tr3zor prject
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 02:22:05 PM

The token will come to exchange in January 2022
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 02:07:01 AM

So, basically the platform rewards those who finds an item and successfully matched it to the owner right?
What's stopping the users from faking this scenario?
User A intentionally lost a wallet and User B found it. Then User B signs up on the platform and gets the reward.
Process is repeated with different item and perhaps different accomplice.  Roll Eyes

tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 03:03:26 PM

So, basically the platform rewards those who finds an item and successfully matched it to the owner right?
User A intentionally lost a wallet and User B found it. Then User B signs up on the platform and gets the reward.
Process is repeated with different item and perhaps different accomplice.  Roll Eyes

We are building this project with Fraud Prevention as much we can. The rewards will provide by the item owner through our platform, so nobody does it intentionally.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 09:03:18 PM

Tell me, what items are exactly you have on your mind when you drawing a concept for this project? Like a watch? Dog and other pets? Suitcase? Car?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 12:22:22 AM

Looks like, after creating several thread, now the project got some people's attention.
I went through the roadmap of this project, I saw that there was an airdrop and bounty campaign and it was even scheduled since last June, why didn't I see you here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 ? I also can't found the airdrop information.
FYI, You can also make the project got more attention if you really do run that campaign, especially a signature campaign.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
edenloop
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:03:47 PM

So pre sale is active now and will last pretty long. Idea is interesting as project helps people to find lost or stolen things with the help of of blockchain, so it can be really useful for users
Rasvicmy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:42:42 PM

looking to road map the end of this year will be very important to the project as blockchain prototype and public testing should be done until next year
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 07:47:13 AM

Tell me, what items are exactly you have on your mind when you drawing a concept for this project? Like a watch? Dog and other pets? Suitcase? Car?

Yes, we will start with which items lost rate is very high, then we will cover every legal item on the platform.
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 08:11:45 AM

Looks like, after creating several thread, now the project got some people's attention.
I went through the roadmap of this project, I saw that there was an airdrop and bounty campaign and it was even scheduled since last June, why didn't I see you here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 ? I also can't found the airdrop information.
FYI, You can also make the project got more attention if you really do run that campaign, especially a signature campaign.

Thanks for your suggestion, we have done an airdrop campaign. We make dealy bounty campaign. We will do bounty campaigns after our app beta version come live.
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 09:42:33 AM

So pre sale is active now and will last pretty long. Idea is interesting as project helps people to find lost or stolen things with the help of of blockchain, so it can be really useful for users

Yes, we set presale time a bit long, because we want to launch our app and start token exchange in the same time.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:16:21 AM

You missed my question, I would really appreciate if you can  attend to it as it'll greatly help me better figuring your project and determine what I wanted to ask next
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 06:51:42 PM

You missed my question, I would really appreciate if you can  attend to it as it'll greatly help me better figuring your project and determine what I wanted to ask next

What I really missed?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:11:57 AM

What I really missed?

Yes, we will start with which items lost rate is very high, then we will cover every legal item on the platform.

My apology, it must have slipped from my attention. Now, I'll really appreciate if you can elaborate more on what you tried to refer as "items lost rate is very high"? Am I assuming correctly that you referring to something... small in size like watches and pets?

Assuming a lost case of watch, then the scenario will either be the value of the watch is higher than the reward, or less. Departing from this, what will incentivized the founder to return the lost goods if the value he had in hand is greater than what he'll receive? And on the other hand, when the value of goods is less than the rewards, why should the owner post the "lost bounty" in the first place, given he can just buy a new one with cheaper price and shorter time.
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 07:42:25 AM

What I really missed?

My apology, it must have slipped from my attention. Now, I'll really appreciate if you can elaborate more on what you tried to refer as "items lost rate is very high"? Am I assuming correctly that you referring to something... small in size like watches and pets?

Assuming a lost case of watch, then the scenario will either be the value of the watch is higher than the reward, or less. Departing from this, what will incentivized the founder to return the lost goods if the value he had in hand is greater than what he'll receive? And on the other hand, when the value of goods is less than the rewards, why should the owner post the "lost bounty" in the first place, given he can just buy a new one with cheaper price and shorter time.

You are right about this kind of things. But there are many things not like that, there are many items we use that connected with our emotions, in that points reward amount is not the fact.
And this project not only parson to person platform Tr3zor also will work with many agencies like hotels, railway stations, airports etc.

You will find full information about this project on the whitepaper.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:46:35 AM

What I really missed?

You are right about this kind of things. But there are many things not like that, there are many items we use that connected with our emotions, in that points reward amount is not the fact.
And this project not only parson to person platform Tr3zor also will work with many agencies like hotels, railway stations, airports etc.

I gave it a read to page 17, the fraud prevention, and I realized that there's no explanation that covers my question for the case where item value is higher than rewards. Neither on your reply above too. Does this means you have not foresee this kind of issue?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:53:36 PM

We are building this project with Fraud Prevention as much we can. The rewards will provide by the item owner through our platform, so nobody does it intentionally.

The concept is different as it is the first project that I've encountered that have this concept. But can the team really push thru this mission even if they have no sufficient funds to begin with. This platform is really great for people who lost something valuable and hoping to find it one day. However, this project needs a lot of collaboration to achieve what they wanted here. Because the more collab they have, the better chance of finding the lost item.
tr3zor (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2021, 05:39:13 PM

What I really missed?

I gave it a read to page 17, the fraud prevention, and I realized that there's no explanation that covers my question for the case where item value is higher than rewards. Neither on your reply above too. Does this means you have not foresee this kind of issue?

Yes, you are right, we will do our best with the platform if pepole has bad intention we can't do anything. If you have any good idea about it you can share.

Thanks
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 10:03:56 PM

Yes, you are right, we will do our best with the platform if pepole has bad intention we can't do anything. If you have any good idea about it you can share.

Thanks

Please pardon my straightforwardness, but... that's it? Your answer to the issue I pointed out, which is quite likely and common to happen in a rewarded-for-finding-emotional-items situation, is "oh, we didn't think that far of a scenario when we draw a concept of our project because we assume everybody is nice. Our bad. Have you got any idea?"

Again, pardon my rudeness, but please inform us how do you suggest people to trust a project that suffered from a nearsightedness of a situation that'll be very likely to happen in the problem they tried to solve?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: