Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 15 potential altcoins  (Read 269 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:07:22 PM

For now I'm still at AXS. if you look at the current market conditions with a sharp BTC correction traders choose coins that have a fast rebound speed and AXS has proven in the last few weeks.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 01:14:58 PM

For now I'm still at AXS. if you look at the current market conditions with a sharp BTC correction traders choose coins that have a fast rebound speed and AXS has proven in the last few weeks.

AXS made a strong move upwards, but I do expect a calming down at the moment
it is 200x from introduction in November last year, so within a eight months, Axie servers are always busy, they need improvement at the moment, and price will follow

it is changing Philippino economy, and there is in-flow of oversea working Philippinoes that are flying back home, to play-and-earn at home, instead of working overseas, there is a great article on that in yahoo.finance
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/axie-infinity-creates-metaverse-133000977.html
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:06:48 AM

AXS made a strong move upwards, but I do expect a calming down at the moment
it is 200x from introduction in November last year, so within a eight months, Axie servers are always busy, they need improvement at the moment, and price will follow

it is changing Philippino economy, and there is in-flow of oversea working Philippinoes that are flying back home, to play-and-earn at home, instead of working overseas, there is a great article on that in yahoo.finance
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/axie-infinity-creates-metaverse-133000977.html
Unfortunately there are nations who are not as rich as some other nations and Axie basically took that as a chance and turned that into a profit. I have to say it is not really that common to see a project aiming to make poorer nations richer because most projects aim at the rich nations to make project owners richer, that is a shame but it is a reality.

I have to say there is a good chance that we could make AXS into a bigger thing only if we could spread it to other poorer nations, it is just not that easy to make other nations to be aware of this project and love it and trust it, who could you convince by saying "hey there is this thing that you could play and make money, it will probably go on for a while but it may also crash in price as well we do not know" and make them believe you? If we can get like 4-5 other nations who are as poor to get into this as a whole community and make it an income? I believe this could grow even bigger.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
apa don

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:29:48 AM

Yes, it's very true, AXS is currently very good or profitable for those who invest, but all of that must be explored again, whether AXS can promise a long-term project or a future project, that must be observed again.
because other market assets are trying to make their asset name public by concurrently with other market assets in Cryptocurrency market.

Tegxy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:18:37 PM

Top 15 promising projects with market capitalization under 100 million USD.
Currently, I hold platform coins including Rose and Casper. What project are you holding?
https://i.imgur.com/7OZyNNY.jpg

Okay...A promising project I am familiar with is $CWS, Seascape Network native token. My favourite at this time...
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:52:43 PM

Currently, I hold platform coins including Rose and Casper. What project are you holding?

Most of the projects you mentioned have potential for the future. But I'm more interested in Alice. I see this coin often getting serious pumps up to 20%.
Apart from that I am more interested in Linear because the price is still relatively low at the moment. I think the token is suitable to be held in the long term.
Judrob

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:04:13 PM

I'm holding strong coins like ADA, LTC, BNB, ETH, XRP and my favourite hidden gem which has a big potential for a moonshot, XSN! They provide a real-life use case, they see a growing demand and thus have utility.

Utility = value.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:17:36 PM

I chose KardiaChain, because I believe KardiaChain has a good potential for the price to increase very high, especially now that KardiaChain has become popular, so it is possible that in the future KardiaChain will enter the top 100 on coinmarketcap and the price can increase at least 10x from the current price, because I see KardiaChain have a good project and useful in the future, so KardiaChain is very suitable to be used as a long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: