Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concise Table of CEX&DEX Lists.  (Read 171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soliton (OP)

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 02:11:30 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 04:44:37 PM by soliton
Merited by LoyceV (6), The Cryptovator (5), Symmetrick (3), icopress (1)

Every trader has his own favorite list of crypto exchanges that make  trading routine  that works for him.  Here I would like to share the collection  of sites  where I look for exchanges to place my orders.

Disclaimer: The following table is not full as it resulted from my own savor. Data may contain discrepancies. DYOR as always.

Concise Table of CEX&DEX Lists.

#..|..
TITLE
..|..
DESCRIPTION

00..|..Choose Your Country To Begin..|..Segregates top exchanges by countries to trade from. ..

01..|..Cryptocurrency Exchange List..|.."Exchange List with more cryptocurrency exchanges than any other list in the world". ..

02..|..Top Cryptocurrency Spot Exchanges...|.."ranks the top cryptocurrency exchanges based on traffic, liquidity, trading volumes of spot markets". ..

03..|..Cryptocurrency Exchanges List...|..One more list that can be filtered by "new", "alts", "Ethereum". ..

04..|..Cryptocurrency exchanges..|.."A curated list of platforms, protocols and trading products facilitating the exchange, lending and borrowing of crypto assets." ..

05..|..CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE RANKING..|..Top Sites to Buy/Sell Crypto Coins. ..

06..|..The Only Place to Buy Crypto at True Cost..|..Exchange Benchmarking...

07..|..The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange list..|.."exchanges with their strengths and negatives"...

08..|..Exchange War..|..Comprehensive list with plenty of metrics...

09..|..Best cryptocurrency exchanges..|.."Find the best bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges for beginners, low fees and more."..

10..|..Top Decentralized Exchanges (DEX)..|..DEX list accompanied by metrics...

11..|..32 Best Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) In 2020..|.."exchanges differ in terms of reputation, liquidity, volume, trade fee etc"..

12..|..43 bitcoin exchanges that are no longer with us..|..Those exchanges that have bitten  the dust. ..

13..|..List of cryptocurrency exchanges scams!..|..Alert: All exchanges in this list are Scam! ..

14..|..Decentralized exchanges..|..Good DEX  matrix with their description. ..

15..|..Top 50 Crypto Exchanges to Trade Your Cryptocurrencies in 2020. ..|..List of exchanges with  brief info on them. Alert: P2PB2B is suspected to be a scam, DYOR ..

16..|..Cryptocurrency Exchanges List...|.. 300+  exchanges including those ones with scam alert. ..

17..|..A Comprehensive List of Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacks...|.. "an updated list of all major cryptocurrency exchange hacks." ..

18..|..Cryptocurrency exchange feess...|.. Here you can find exchange with suitable trading  and withdrawal fees ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soliton (OP)

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 05:40:42 PM

reserved
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:09:01 PM

Every trader has his own favorite list of crypto exchanges that make  trading routine  that works for him.  Here I would like to share the collection  of sites  where I look for exchanges to place my orders.

On the list of 50 exchanges for trading cryptocurrency, I'd like to give you a little bit of advice on the ranking of P2PB2B.
According to the article on this link: https://hackernoon.com/list-of-50-top-cryptocurrency-exchanges-for-2020-ag1h44f9
The P2PB2B exchange is listed in the top 20 and this makes no sense. P2PB2B exchange has been known as scam exchange for a long time because of unsubstantiated users' account lockout and has cost quite a few people here.
So it should not be listed in this list because that would cause confusion to the newbie and will make them lost money. Smiley
soliton (OP)

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 07:00:16 PM

On the list of 50 exchanges for trading cryptocurrency, I'd like to give you a little bit of advice on the ranking of P2PB2B.
According to the article on this link: https://hackernoon.com/list-of-50-top-cryptocurrency-exchanges-for-2020-ag1h44f9
The P2PB2B exchange is listed in the top 20 and this makes no sense. P2PB2B exchange has been known as scam exchange for a long time because of unsubstantiated users' account lockout and has cost quite a few people here.
So it should not be listed in this list because that would cause confusion to the newbie and will make them lost money. Smiley

Sorry, I can not edit the  list given by hackernoon.com. However you comment here will be taken into account by those people who look for exchanges in that list. Thanks for that.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:53:36 PM

I'm not really sure how you could incorporate this one, List of Decentralized/Centralized Exchanges.

Although this is an old lists, but I believed some of them are still being used or applicable this 2020.

And regarding hack exchanges,

(a) Hacked Exchanges since 2011
(b) [Updated] List of cryptocurrency exchange hacks.
soliton (OP)

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 04:47:04 PM

I'm not really sure how you could incorporate this one, List of Decentralized/Centralized Exchanges.

Although this is an old lists, but I believed some of them are still being used or applicable this 2020.

And regarding hack exchanges,

(a) Hacked Exchanges since 2011
(b) [Updated] List of cryptocurrency exchange hacks.

Thanks, I will explore the links nevertheless hacked exchs are out of scope of this thread.

Meanwhile #18 has been added to find exchanges with suitable fees, both trading and withdrawal.  
soliton (OP)

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 10:07:25 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: