Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][NFT]🔥 EDEN LOOP - Platform Protects Chain-based NFT Creative Works  (Read 1044 times)
edenloop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:25:47 PM

What distinguishes this platform from the competition? As I saw many NFT platforms already
Hello Smiley Eden Loop Platform provides alarm service within the platform to protect IPR (Intellectual property rights) of creators. This ensures creators IPR for not only original works but also derived works such as secondary or tertiary works can be protected. This is to encourage and guarantee creators to create and utilize the data of original works securely with no concern on unauthorized copying and editing on the platform.
kaborfoc

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:54:41 PM

If somebody want to create derived works on copyrighted works, or want to use copyrighted works can just pay a certain amount of rewards to original creators within the platform. Good idea, can work I think
ajskjean

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 09:16:26 AM

Obviously the idea is good and protection of IPR of creators is serious question. But I want to know more about Eden platform role
DegoRmoney

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:00:05 AM

Obviously the idea is good and protection of IPR of creators is serious question. But I want to know more about Eden platform role
Well what I found is that Eden Loop Platform supports individual users or creators to register their creative works and gain IPR by using NFT. Sounds interesting as for me Smiley
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:58:43 AM

Good project with ambitious, some information can be found in their Medium page, like this for example https://medium.com/eden-loop/definition-of-eden-loop-nft-525502195bc2
edenloop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:10:49 PM

Hello community, please check our latest article "IP Creation of Eden Loop Platform" to know more about our project Smiley Wink

https://medium.com/eden-loop/ip-creation-of-eden-loop-platform-1c7221b980b9

matvynos

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:31:10 PM

new approach of eden loop can give results, method of IP transaction to encourage aggressive creative activities of NFT artworks sounds impressive, let's see how it will work in practice
serhammeg

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:36:25 AM

Eden Loop looks pretty interesting as a project, but what makes it different from other NFT exchanges which are already exist?
Orlo4ndex

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:58:04 AM

Eden Loop looks pretty interesting as a project, but what makes it different from other NFT exchanges which are already exist?
I think it is an exchange with a true NFT entertainment concept. Eden team want to be responsible for the management of selected works and artists
zakavtac

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:02:20 PM

I think it is an exchange with a true NFT entertainment concept. Eden team want to be responsible for the management of selected works and artists
True, also not so often we can see that project also want to provide after-sales service. I think it takes more work and time for the team
ofFilasepro

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:16:11 PM

Eden team want to create a global ecosystem through the creation of actual NFTs and transactions through blockchain as I understand
yealtecio

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 01:35:12 PM

I read they want to build NFT ecosystem that can be used in reality with metaverse and companies such as specialized NFT creation of content
edenloop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 01:52:22 PM

I read they want to build NFT ecosystem that can be used in reality with metaverse and companies such as specialized NFT creation of content
Thank you for your attention to our project Smiley Also planned to create NFT blockchain auction, NFT related IP protection activity, 3D NFT, AI creation system and much more, so stay tuned and follow our news Wink
adbykovet

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:38:09 AM

So did Eden Loop already run their NFT exchange or no? Can't find the link on it on the website, would be nice to see it
edenloop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:46:28 AM

So did Eden Loop already run their NFT exchange or no? Can't find the link on it on the website, would be nice to see it
Hello, of course, you can check our NFT exchange here https://edenloop.net/

Also waiting everyone to participate on our platform Smiley Wink
kosmasixo

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 09:24:33 AM

first of all I like that project team want plans to focus on the practical use of intellectual property protection which is big question any time you faced this problem
malchaska

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:09:40 AM

if they want to form a market that can even be used in practice, I'm with this project, because real usage at the first place always
edenloop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:23:29 AM

Announcing Eden Loop NFT Marketplace

Eden Loop has finally launched a marketplace, place to create and trade your first NFT.

https://medium.com/eden-loop/eden-loop-nft-exchange-has-been-launched-2eadcf705eee

Khimtow

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:12:13 PM

I think that good feature of Eden Loop is its scalability to include secondary and tertiary intellectual property rights beyond primary IP, it can play big role in NFT market
lebedvock

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:45:45 AM

just read that the range of compensation for the owners of the primary creation was expanded by encouraging secondary creations. Owners will be happy about it for sure Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: