Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want to quit trading ?  (Read 1914 times)
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:33:36 PM

Losing money can have catastrophic effect on one's life, however  I will not quit trading as is good passive income for me.  I know potential to lose money is there but preservation of capital have always been the rule I live by trading.  I have done well with my philosophy of trading and there is no need to quit if I continue with my trading rules.  Trading is not as risky as it's seem if you know what you are doing!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:01:41 PM

Losing money can have catastrophic effect on one's life, however  I will not quit trading as is good passive income for me.  I know potential to lose money is there but preservation of capital have always been the rule I live by trading.  I have done well with my philosophy of trading and there is no need to quit if I continue with my trading rules.  Trading is not as risky as it's seem if you know what you are doing!
Even if you are in huge loss , just like today red market ruin eveything indeed.

but it doesnt mean you have completely pull yourself out of this business.
you could always take a break for a while and waiting for the next momentum and make a comeback , remember just remember .. trading had an unlimited income potential and you cant ignore that facts right? as long as you are doing it right of course. big risk big return, that's the rule.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:11:25 PM

If you have a limited asset that you have no way to recover, then I tell you that you can quit as soon as possible. Because cryptocurrency is the most volatile market that doesn't take long to make you small as big as it can be. But here if you can put a little risk and intelligence, you can do something good. For this you have to work a little hard work for acquiring knowledge.  Never fall into greed.

Didn't you know that those people who have limited assets or funds are the ones that usually good at trading? The reason is, they are eager not to experience any losses as if it happened, it will be hard for them to recover.

Those who have more funds, they are just ignoring the fact that they are losing more since they afford to lose that amount. Since they afford it, they are not aware that those losses are now turning into a big amount.

People who hold a different coin is too much exhausting because you need to check those markets every time unless you really have a lot of time and effort to it, its more ideal to get at least 3 coins you need to focus and makes an investment if you are heading to the long term ideal to have many than that but if you want to have a short term try to make an investment to a specific coins even though altcoins its profitable not only bitcoin.

Knowing how to follow the right information about the coin you wanted to invest is the very first thing you need to do,
both long-term and short-ter investment have a good guide to path your way in selecting those good assets for the sole
purpose of your investment, make a list and try to pick every information before deciding which coin to buy either for
your short-term trade or for long-term investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:51:25 PM

Even if you are in huge loss , just like today red market ruin eveything indeed.

but it doesnt mean you have completely pull yourself out of this business.
you could always take a break for a while and waiting for the next momentum and make a comeback , remember just remember .. trading had an unlimited income potential and you cant ignore that facts right? as long as you are doing it right of course. big risk big return, that's the rule.

Well if you have invested all your cash and the market takes break then you have no other option left but to wait. Right now we dont know whether market is taking break or its just a dip. If you have spare cash only then you can buy at dip. Thats why its said, "when market is bear, cash is the king"

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 02:49:40 AM

If you have a limited asset that you have no way to recover, then I tell you that you can quit as soon as possible. Because cryptocurrency is the most volatile market that doesn't take long to make you small as big as it can be. But here if you can put a little risk and intelligence, you can do something good. For this you have to work a little hard work for acquiring knowledge.  Never fall into greed.

The most difficult deed to do and looks easy but it is very difficult to implement is greed, when it comes to something that feels above the wind and can get easily and that satisfaction doesn't seem to be enough, then it will just continue to do.
then in the end what is obtained is not the best thing in fact is a very painful fall.

I agree that crypto is a difficult market to predict with accuracy and will always change rapidly. so if you have achieved what is in accordance with what we expected, you should stop and don't continue to take additional actions, you must receive benefits that are already quite deserved.

panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:14:35 AM

There is no intention to stop trading from crypto. Before deciding to trade in cryptocurrency, I already knew and considered the risks involved. Even though the risk is high, I will still maintain it. Always remember that behind a high risk there is also a high profit later. Therefore you must dare to make decisions and be consistent with those decisions.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:04:01 PM

There is no intention to stop trading from crypto. Before deciding to trade in cryptocurrency, I already knew and considered the risks involved. Even though the risk is high, I will still maintain it. Always remember that behind a high risk there is also a high profit later. Therefore you must dare to make decisions and be consistent with those decisions.
You should know that maybe everyone before coming here has a relative consideration, so the intention to stop is just irritation and dissatisfaction with the result, it is the common action of children, new people who have not entered a society that is full of deceit between people but very quickly they will stop feeling silly, stop playing childish things and live like adults. It's too late to draw certain boundaries with trading once we've started, as soon as linked with trading is already a ghost every night and knocking on our soul's door every day, a curse

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 10:26:43 AM

No i have not even thinks about that. I use my trading to make profit every time. I made big profits in trading. I withdrawn all my investment amd now i only trade with profits.
Every month i withdraw according to my need and other use for trading. If something bad happen like cryptocurrency banned or exchange hacking etc i will not regret too much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:54:41 AM

Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?
Of course, I think sometimes I run into setbacks in the market, especially in this red December, after all the coins fell, I began to consolidate my losses and was horrified, there were thoughts of quitting trading in general, but still then I came to my senses, and the market began to recover, in general the psychological attitude is also very important.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 01:25:28 PM

No brother I don't want to quit because I am getting good profit from trading. I quit for only December after December I will start again trading

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:22:46 PM

I think this case i said that  many traders is that type who can't gain all knowledge about these environment so they hold a rong token so the sometimes token are looking a scam project and some time the coin down there price so an This case quit trading is best then to you loss your money.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:21:49 AM

Almost every career, discipline or profession has its own hazard, risk and disadvantage. I hear many people who feel like quiting or abandoning their kind of job because of the risk they go through.

Likewise trading is risky too. For you as a trader, have you considered abandoning trading because of the high risk of losing money in your trade?

On my part as an individual traders here in the cryptocurrency there is no reason for me to quit dude, because in the first place I knew risk is already here and I am prepared for that matter, and I expected losing my assets is just a part of my journey here in doing trade activity and besides, there is no month that I earned crypto most of the time.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 04:01:26 AM

Quiting trading is one of the hardest things to do.We started with trading,and we are going to end with trading.
I know trading has some disadvantages,but,risks that are involved,but there are so many benefits of trading,which has made us stig to it.We are young people who through trading,we've helped ourselves out of school and do some other things despite the risks involved.
Therefore,quiting trading is not an option to us.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 07:50:06 PM

No i have not even thinks about that. I use my trading to make profit every time. I made big profits in trading. I withdrawn all my investment amd now i only trade with profits.
Every month i withdraw according to my need and other use for trading. If something bad happen like cryptocurrency banned or exchange hacking etc i will not regret too much.
a good strategy, so your initial capital will be safe after you get big profits. you only trade with the profit earned. While the initial capital is used as a reserve, in the event of a market crash.
I also do the same, but it also depends on how well we do capital management. The advantages you talk about every time will not always be profitable, there will definitely be some disadvantages, but they can still be overcome. Technical analysis becomes very important to make all trades to the fullest.
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:07:37 PM

Quiting trading is one of the hardest things to do.We started with trading,and we are going to end with trading.
I know trading has some disadvantages,but,risks that are involved,but there are so many benefits of trading,which has made us stig to it.We are young people who through trading,we've helped ourselves out of school and do some other things despite the risks involved.
Therefore,quiting trading is not an option to us.

If you have backup funds then trading is not a good option to get success. Trading is suitable for those who don't have any backup support to manage their daily/monthly expenses. they have to make a profit by doing daily or monthly trading and have to make money to bear their expense.
On the other hand, if you have a job or backup funds to bear your daily/monthly expenses then long-term holding is more suitable option for you instead of doing short trade. I always prefer Hodling for those who have backup funds. And who needs a part-time job like (student's and aged person, or handicapped person) I suggest them to learn about trading.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 08:26:59 PM

Actually I want to start crypto trading, as I am in bitcoin since last 5 years but i never quiet done crypto trading as i want into gambling and whenever i get some money i used to only gamble with that. But now i have planned to start trading from the small amount then I will see where it goes.

It's not necessary you must have to switch from gambling and go into trading. There are tons of money to be made from gambling only if you are a risk taker with common wisdom and sense of playing.
I know plenty of guys who make their living in gambling but do it in the name if entertainment and when it goes the way they predict the game, it's always a big and small cash out fur them.
There are some betting platforms who reward players bare on TA, instead of switching completely, utilize that energy and activate your wining chance in gambling, just refrain from been a gambler who use all his investment on gambling.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 10:48:37 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is very risky but every business has risky but if anyone has enough knowledge and experienced, he should reduce the amount of risks and losses.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:00:12 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is very risky but every business has risky but if anyone has enough knowledge and experienced, he should reduce the amount of risks and losses.
Every investment does have its own corresponding risk which it is just right that you would really be that hesitant on making out actions because you do know

that you could potentially lost up money and this is where risk taking could take place which do really differs on each person and as said the patience level

we do have is something not totally the same.Some might able to resist their temper and some couldn't do a thing.
Quitting isn't a solution but rather an excuse for someone to take because they are afraid on facing up risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 11:03:40 PM

There's a risk for every business and that's why you don't quit.

You only give up for a while and think of where you're wrong.

Quit trading but you can still always be an investor in the market and you don't need to look it out from time to time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:03:50 PM

There is no need to quit.
At the beginning of everything we will do, of course we have to consider many related things that will happen or the risks that will be received, daring to take risks is sometimes really needed for good results if indeed these efforts have the potential to gain profits. Things like this must be addressed with a strong mentality, a trader must have a strong mentality and commitment, even though there are risks... but if we have high intentions, it can be passed and succeeds over time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: