Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The life span of bitcoin is till infinity  (Read 1113 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 10:21:49 AM

so with this length of bitcoin awareness in my society i think BTC can stay till infinity.
I agree that the quantification of the user base for bitcoin will increase in the future, awareness is the main issue the world needs to improve on about bitcoin.  We needed demonstrations on a world scale similar to how humanity recognized and accepted the Internet and from there we moved towards a great civilization and development of humanity.  Bitcoin will last forever by creating a “revolution” that changes the world in that way

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:56:18 PM

Infinity is a long time  Wink

It will last untill it's replaced by something better.

Just like fiat and gold is being replaced by crypto in these years. The only reason it hasn't happened yet, is because governments are trying to prevent it.

Infinity is just a concept,,, and 100 years for us many will not even be alive so 100 or 1000 years makes no difference in the concept of infinity, which makes it perfectly valid for now to say Bitcoin has lifespan of infinity.

But so many things happen in tech in 10 or 20 years,,, we would have to adjust this thinking in another 10 years.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 04:42:11 PM

When i flashbacks far 2013 and 2014, within that range far back i remember how people were castigating bitcoin as a means of extortion of money, and also a means of scamming peoples money, but today everyone is interested to invest in cryptocurrency and more especially in bitcoin,
You know what? I actually put the below post on one of my social media handles today before I accidentally bumped on your thread now.

It's great that Bitcoin is gradually winning the war of attrition against it which was occasioned either by ignorance or outright mischief to destroy it. However, I do not think that Bitcoin will be an infinite thing. May be something will cause it to cave in or get abandoned or replaced by another. Nevertheless, one thing I know that will be infinite is the blockchain technology which is the main engine of the entire cryptocurrency trend. The transparency and ease of the blockchain have made it almost the darling of many industries and as such, I don't think it will be easily discarded. The blockchain will outlive Bitcoin for sure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:41:54 PM

The number of followers of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. There are Bitcoin investment enthusiasts all over the world. We can all see the daily transaction volume and amount. There may be new investment products in the future, but Bitcoin will not disappear. Bitcoin coexists with people.
Bitcoin will always remain like you said but I'm afraid at one point the cost of transactions and hence confirmations will be really high. Since we are talking about the life span and infinity, I cannot imagine why the miners would continue mining the Bitcoins if they aren't getting any block reward. Once all the coins are mined out and the block reward is almost zero, we technically need to spend enough BTC in the transactions for the miners to actually mine a block. I don't have the technical understanding of how things will work in the future when we reach such a stage but it terrifies me.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:58:23 PM

How bitcoin does not exist, it is completely unbreakable and unstoppable… No matter when bitcoin is used or invested from supply/demand.  Bitcoin will survive and build on this industry trend with bitcoin leading the way.  I think the greatness of bitcoin will gain worldwide acceptance and bitcoin will last forever.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:02:47 AM

How bitcoin does not exist, it is completely unbreakable and unstoppable… No matter when bitcoin is used or invested from supply/demand.  Bitcoin will survive and build on this industry trend with bitcoin leading the way.  I think the greatness of bitcoin will gain worldwide acceptance and bitcoin will last forever.
I totally agree with your opinion, the greatness of bitcoin will be accepted all over the world, and bitcoin will last a long time, because seeing the fantastic journey of bitcoin, even now bitcoin has been accepted by several countries, such as el salvador which has legalized bitcoin, and have made bitcoin a legal currency in their country, it can be said that bitcoin will last for a long time..

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:27:07 AM

The development of human society is always associated with the development of science and technology and is marked by major industrial revolutions. Bitcoin has been a wonderful thing in the development model of industry 4.0 where bitcoin is creating a strong and tight bond... i hope that bitcoin will last forever although there are still problems regulatory and legal.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2021, 11:36:29 AM

How bitcoin does not exist, it is completely unbreakable and unstoppable… No matter when bitcoin is used or invested from supply/demand.  Bitcoin will survive and build on this industry trend with bitcoin leading the way.  I think the greatness of bitcoin will gain worldwide acceptance and bitcoin will last forever.
I totally agree with your opinion, the greatness of bitcoin will be accepted all over the world, and bitcoin will last a long time, because seeing the fantastic journey of bitcoin, even now bitcoin has been accepted by several countries, such as el salvador which has legalized bitcoin, and have made bitcoin a legal currency in their country, it can be said that bitcoin will last for a long time..

The adoption happened what makes the merchant and maybe government think about accepting bitcoin since the shift or maybe we can say the enhancement of financial system of the world may change due to existence of bitcoin. That's why we can see it last for more long years as bitcoin still goes success and might it will stay forever as many country might follow what El Salvador do to their country by accepting bitcoin.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:37:46 AM

I think this magic of BTC and in future it will come to us with another magic every day. Actually Pandemic situation comes to BTC lovers with fruitfully. Before this pandemic situation people was hesitation about crypto currency as well as BTC but when it came, people try to manage their money from home and there best solution was crypto market. I think this is actual time for BTC to move forwarded and forwarded.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:44:03 AM

Bitcoin will always exist if there is the Internet, and technology is always developing.
Maybe Bitcoin will be eliminated. There will be other technologies to replace Bitcoin.
The value of Bitcoin is unlimited.
No one can predict the future.
But the next few years will definitely be Bitcoin as a hot spot.
Bitcoin will exist as long as it was being used and support by people , because even if there is continues internet yet people don't use it then changes will come and may be forgotten .
I think this magic of BTC and in future it will come to us with another magic every day. Actually Pandemic situation comes to BTC lovers with fruitfully. Before this pandemic situation people was hesitation about crypto currency as well as BTC but when it came, people try to manage their money from home and there best solution was crypto market. I think this is actual time for BTC to move forwarded and forwarded.
Wait magic of Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a currency and this will be here as long as we are using this , and as long ass we will be buying this.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:16:55 PM

I am also one of those who are optimistic that bitcoin will last a long time in the future. Seen so much enthusiasm in all circles . Not only rich people but also laborers have seen the opportunity for bitcoin. From here we can see how enthusiastic people are about accepting bitcoin. Because bitcoin is an easy investment, there is no limit to the amount of investment. This is what's interesting about btc.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
leea-1334

Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 01:57:20 PM

Infinity is just a concept,,, and 100 years for us many will not even be alive so 100 or 1000 years makes no difference in the concept of infinity, which makes it perfectly valid for now to say Bitcoin has lifespan of infinity.

But so many things happen in tech in 10 or 20 years,,, we would have to adjust this thinking in another 10 years.
I think if this thread will be answered again maybe 5 or 10 years from now, then we will discover that the same answers will come out in the forum. And hopefully bitcointalk will still be here by that time. However, when we talk of the life span of bitcoin, i know it will still come to an end because even humans don't live until infinity. So same goes with the present investments today.

Bitcoin has been very good to us and definitely it really has a bright future. But the possibility of other investments to also come up rising in the market is very high so the moment bitcoin will no longer has its demand, then probably that would be the end of bitcoin.

If Bitcoin is around in 10 years, so will this forum. I cannot see a future where people are still using Bitcoin and no longer going to this forum. The OGs are here, the newbies after getting disappointed in other sites where there is only a desire for profit and not education, they will eventually find all the useful information here.

That 10 years is enough for me to say infinity. May it long be this way  Smiley

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:21:34 PM

I am also one of those who are optimistic that bitcoin will last a long time in the future. Seen so much enthusiasm in all circles . Not only rich people but also laborers have seen the opportunity for bitcoin. From here we can see how enthusiastic people are about accepting bitcoin. Because bitcoin is an easy investment, there is no limit to the amount of investment. This is what's interesting about btc.
We are very lucky to have known bitcoin since from its birth up to the present time. Though its more of an investment today rather than being a currency but its the most profitable investment i ever had. So its not surprising that we have not lost our enthusiasm for bitcoin and has even gained momentum after a decade due to its huge demand that made bitcoin surpassed all its struggles along the way.

However, i believe no matter how resilient an investment is, it will still have its own time to rest. No investments will definitely live until infinity and that new batch of profitable investments will sure to prosper. So let's just enjoy all the opportunities brought by bitcoin and live with it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:27:27 PM

I have no doubt about Bitcoin's popularity in recent years with interest that is constantly growing at a fast pace but just as @hatshepsut93 just said, there's no way to tell if bitcoin would be around till eternity. As with everything in life, nothing is 100% certain. There's still talks about how quantum computers might break bitcoin if nothing is done to combat the impact when those next generation computers go live. My best guess is that we should just ride the bitcoin wave for as long as possible.

That's so true. Right now biggest threat to BTC is quantum computing and if this technology gained access to BTC consensus algorithm then we cant say with certainty what will happen to BTC. Right now everything is in favor of BTC, so we must enjoy every bit of it.
Many predicted back in early days of BTC that its just a useless tech but decade later BTC is standing firmly. In summery, nothing can be predicted with 100% accuracy.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3011

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 02:36:13 PM

I am of the same thought that bitcoin and it's price will never go to zero.  Even if bitcoin gets taken over by a better coin (which there are no better coins at the current moment to be clear) there are always people who will hold on to it.  However, of course, bitcoin could easily come crashing down and go to a very low level.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:16:27 PM

The development of human society is always associated with the development of science and technology and is marked by major industrial revolutions. Bitcoin has been a wonderful thing in the development model of industry 4.0 where bitcoin is creating a strong and tight bond... i hope that bitcoin will last forever although there are still problems regulatory and legal.

I am also optimistic that bitcoin will definitely last long because its a very amazing innovation that everybody can enjoy and benefit from it. Although the government cannot see it based on what we have seen in it but i am still hopeful that in the near future their concept about bitcoin and the crypto will definitely be changed and end up legalizing and adopting bitcoin in the long run.

Although its hard for an investment to live until infinity but i know once it will end its life span, a new well deserved innovation will also be taking its place.   

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 797

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:53:17 PM

...but we need to recognize that maybe at some point in the future another Satoshi appears and creates an even better coin and then people decide to adopt it instead of using bitcoin.

Even if satoshi appears and create a coin that he will claim is even better, it cannot still force people's adoption. We all witnessed and are witnessing the transition period of bitcoin where it has moved from non acceptance and skepticism to now acceptance and even adoption by some individuals and nations. Before bitcoin has gotten to this stage, it has built a really strong reputation for it self over the years. For another coin to just appear and be adopted instead of bitcoin, the coin needs to gather and have a better reputation and long standing like bitcoin.
And I know that, I am not talking about a coin that is marginally better than bitcoin since that is never going to be enough to displace bitcoin from its current position of dominance, I am talking about a complete revolutionary concept, bitcoin was groundbreaking and even if the pieces of bitcoin already existed the solution of satoshi to put it all together was nothing short of genius, so something that groundbreaking will be needed to displace bitcoin but I do not think it will happen soon, but we must recognize there is always a small chance this would eventually happen.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 08:55:07 PM

I am of the same thought that bitcoin and it's price will never go to zero.  Even if bitcoin gets taken over by a better coin (which there are no better coins at the current moment to be clear) there are always people who will hold on to it.  However, of course, bitcoin could easily come crashing down and go to a very low level.
I'm not thinking Bitcoin will go to the very low level, though. Because it seemed impossible when there is consistency on the market demand and when it is widely legalized someday, I even thought a double price than of today.

But in regards to Bitcoin's life span, I was truly uncertain. However, it was thinking that I'm gone first than this. A hundred years from now, that might be possible as long as the people had still seeing Bitcoin's value, it has still alive.
rugrats

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 09:09:20 PM

When i flashbacks far 2013 and 2014, within that range far back i remember how people were castigating bitcoin as a means of extortion of money, and also a means of scamming peoples money, but today everyone is interested to invest in cryptocurrency and more especially in bitcoin, because from what i observed from little bitcoin seminar program i hosted in my geographical domain even a nursing mother that is approximately forty to forty eight (40-48) years is interested to invest with bitcoin and children in school is already knows what is bitcoin, so with this length of bitcoin awareness in my society i think BTC can stay till infinity.
Yes , I accept what you said was true before when BTC came out until 2010 i heard quite a lot about BTC and said BTC is a scam it is a slow burst bubble any time you will lost all his assets , But it is very clear that that BTC from 2009 to 2021 has really asserted its value and it has become more and more worthless and known to many people than.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 522

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 01:22:04 AM

When i flashbacks far 2013 and 2014, within that range far back i remember how people were castigating bitcoin as a means of extortion of money, and also a means of scamming peoples money, but today everyone is interested to invest in cryptocurrency and more especially in bitcoin, because from what i observed from little bitcoin seminar program i hosted in my geographical domain even a nursing mother that is approximately forty to forty eight (40-48) years is interested to invest with bitcoin and children in school is already knows what is bitcoin, so with this length of bitcoin awareness in my society i think BTC can stay till infinity.
It is true that many have start becoming aware if Bitcoin and it gain having it as an asset. But you can't really generalise your view from that you have illustrated because many are still not aware of Bitcoin and there is need to spread the message to them if how useful be it could be if they invest in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is infinity and can not be stopped by anyone even the government can not stop it's flow. I could remember a woman that is purely aware of Bitcoin and how enriching it could be was telling me that she can never allow his child to indulge in Bitcoin activities which I aware that she is only scared of how manipulative it can be especially to a person that does not understand much about it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███