Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learnt from Someone's mistake  (Read 498 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 08:48:45 AM

Unfortunately things like this will always happen because there will always be people interested in making money online, but without enough knowledge and experience to recognize a possible scam.
It is very difficult for beginners to recognize what is the right opportunity and what is a scam, and many people do not understand that both crypto trading and investing in cryptocurrencies are very risky.
The media writes a lot about big profits in the crypto industry and for ordinary people, who are desperate for financial difficulties, crypto seems like a great opportunity for a better financial future.
For more than 20 years I have been making money on the Internet in various ways, and I have already seen all possible ways of fraud, from revshare projects, fake MLM programs, forex trading and much more.
When you come across a financial offer, always ask the following things:
- If your method of earning is so good why do you need other people and their money?
- Why don’t you help your family and friends first and why do you help complete strangers?
- Who are you, your personal data and references of previous work?
If you don’t get the right answers it’s most likely a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:05:42 AM

Well, because of the wave crypto currency is making especially Bitcoin and the many testimonies traders/Investors are telling about Bitcoin, it has become a major medium through which scammers extort money from people...

On WhatsApp for instance, they are many fake groups pretending to be bitcoin's investors but if you read through the names the use, you'll definitely know they're scammers.....
That's why it's necessary to authenticate your account and set it in such a way as to prevent people from adding you to groups without your consent.

Let's be careful.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:31:27 PM

Well, because of the wave crypto currency is making especially Bitcoin and the many testimonies traders/Investors are telling about Bitcoin, it has become a major medium through which scammers extort money from people...

On WhatsApp for instance, they are many fake groups pretending to be bitcoin's investors but if you read through the names the use, you'll definitely know they're scammers.....
That's why it's necessary to authenticate your account and set it in such a way as to prevent people from adding you to groups without your consent.

Let's be careful.

It's easy to know the fakes. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably isn't. Any investment promising unrealistic profits is a red flag,  invest $100 to earn $1000 is a red flag. Traders that won't facetime is a red flag, company owners that are ananymous is a red flag. I watch for these red flags
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:27:03 PM

hello everyone my name is Cynthia am in my early 20's first time I would be using the word newbie, but yes I am a newbie, I really don't know if my post will make sense or would be liked, well before now I have lived a life of careless investment along with my friends we are what you can call, bring an new platform/industry and we would invest without doing our research, well I don't know what luck it is called but some way or the other we have always been winning and a small lost here and there, but the winnings are little.

so there was this particular platform, with mouth watering benefits my friend came across on whatsapp called Bitcoin invest, we really didn't know much about bitcoin only that it was a cryptocurrency, infact we didn't know what cryptocurrency is about at this time I had no money, but my friend had money she had kept aside for something very important, she actually joined the whatsapp group and the admin was good with words promising heaven and earth, my friend fell for it (I too would have but I had no money on me or any one kept aside), long story short my friend invested and after few weeks got blocked and removed from the group, she is still devastated up till this day.
since the lost I have taken an interest in Bitcoin and from what I have come across I and my friend has faulted in almost all the don't of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, we were very reckless and it had to take a misfortune for us to learn, I know many personally who are still making mistakes in cryptocurrency.
I think I have so much to learn and give out to those I can, the few I have learnt
+ don't investment with money that's not yours or you can bear losing
+ don't fall for smooth promises
+ investigate what you want to invest in

Am still learning, I have already read the rules, and am hoping I can become good in cryptocurrency and maybe expose fakes and scams to others around me
a lot of us been there were we didn't that much about crypto or investments in general and how they work and what are the most common scams, and i admit that back in 2015, I almost fell for what I think is the dumbest thing ever, doubling your bitcoin, I Don't know if you're familiar with that but back in the days there were a lot of website claiming that they will double the amount you send them right away, send them 1 bitcoin and get 2 in return, luckily I didn't send them anything but I still thought that it could be legit, now I know how dumb I was, we live and learn, whether it's from our mistakes or others or even mistakes we avoided.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:15:48 PM

That's why this forum was formed to share experiences with each other that can't be found anywhere else. we can learn the theory about the crypto world from books, the web or youtube but we also need an understanding of real things that have been done or experiences so that we can learn them well, one of them from this forum. Learning the mistakes of others and also our own mistakes makes us learn to better understand the situation because basically experience is the best teacher.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:54:21 PM

Commonly, newbies become the main target of scammers, moreover, those who know nothing interested very easily in big profits even with excessive and looks suspicious profits.
And glad to know that you realized this kind of scam. learning is the best starting point when you are going to this crypto industry. And along with your ways, you will find many more scam projects, investments, and also activities.
So, just prepare yourself.
We really hope that many more newbies or even old people hee are aware of many scam activities even they look so impressive or even so convincing.
Scammers will trap us in certain conditions that we will feel so desired to join.
And about your story, yes, we may find a similar scam story like that, scam investment with very high profits in a short time.
Be careful, scammers are around us

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 01:42:25 AM

A lot of times we make mistakes,people make mistakes,we do things that cost us money,but the good thing in making mistake is that,every mistake made is an experience.the mistakes we make are what give us the experience we have.

So many times people make the mistake of taking risk without properly looking at what they are taking the risk for,it leads to mistake that will cost them money.we learn from there mistakes that people make,and try not to make such mistake.
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:31:28 PM

It better for someone to go for search before starting anything so can learn from some body steps,if not you will be the worst part yourself. Many people have make mistakes by taking risk of some things without not search, this type of people end up in losing. Before starting anything may sure you get proper understanding on what you are going for. Ask people so their can share you their experiences, so you can learn from their mistakes

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: