Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to contact Daniel of Bustabit  (Read 223 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 11:16:47 PM

OP is spamming the gambling section by creating another thread in the gambling discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5357319.0 without telling us what is the problem or issue, if he cannot contact or his message was ignored by the dev or the support, then create post the issue right away or open a scam accusations if it's about withdrawal.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:40:57 AM

Hello,

I need to contact the owner of BTC gambling site 'Bustabit' regarding a problem I have with the game.
I do not know how else to contact him as I cannot email him and he does not accept private messaging from new accounts on here like mine.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can get his attention to this post.

Thank you

What specifically Help you wanted and also what specific problem you have in this gambling site?

does the support not answering you? or at least the live chat?

update will be glad to post here because your post is very intriguing and sounds like froma desperate person who lose his life from gambling .

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 05:46:20 AM

Hello,

I need to contact the owner of BTC gambling site 'Bustabit' regarding a problem I have with the game.
I do not know how else to contact him as I cannot email him and he does not accept private messaging from new accounts on here like mine.

Thank you

What specifically Help you wanted and also what specific problem you have in this gambling site?

does the support not answering you? or at least the live chat?

update will be glad to post here because your post is very intriguing and sounds like froma desperate person who lose his life from gambling .
Obviously whatever the need was, it's not too important or he already spoke with daniel. OP needs to lock the topic if he doesn't plan on updating anyone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
devans

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:26:30 AM

Hello,

Thank you

As others have already told you here and in bustabit's thread, the best way to get help with your bustabit account or get in touch with me in general is via https://www.bustabit.com/help/contact. As I cannot discuss an account's private information with anyone but its authenticated owner–among other reasons–I do not provide account support in the forums.

Why not post the issue here or on their official thread if there's something with your withdrawal and it is not addressed properly then open a scam accusation, there's a lot of scam accusations already on Bustabit and yours will be added, the admin account here is not active anymore so even if you ask the senior member to help send a message it will not help either.

Gamblers should stop playing on gambling site with slow and weak support, there's a lot of better alternatives.

I personally respond to all support requests and emails myself within at most 24 hours. I'm not aware of any credible scam accusations against bustabit, but if you point them out I'd be happy to address them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: