Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can XRP Achieve $5?  (Read 935 times)
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:36:23 AM

If you have enough capital to invest in XRP, then it's time for us to collect these coins, because this is the cheapest time to collect our investment assets in XRP, if you invest in XRP I am sure and this is the result of my analysis, you will get great profits. very good later
when you look at current developments, it's not wrong to say that, it's not without reason that XRP is now still supported by several commodities and not a few big names are here.
especially now that his case with the SEC seems to be nearing its end. when this is done I won't be surprised if XRP can go up to $5 or more.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:41:28 AM

Until now XRP is still showing its existence and is able to occupy the top 6 positions on Coinmarketcap. Despite the current case with the SEC, XRP can still be said to have a good price. but if to reach the price of $ 5 it will not happen in the next 1, 2 or 3 years. if you want to invest with XRP, you should be careful because Ripple's case with the SEC is still ongoing now in court.

dndfinance

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 08:43:11 AM

In the current cryptocurrency market, XRP is one of the most popular coins. Its popularity is increasing at a rapid rate on a daily basis. Its price is now low, but I believe it will rise in the near future. In the foreseeable future, I predict XRP will reach $5. You can invest in XRP if you wish to. If you invest in XRP, you will gain.

Not really as long this SEC thing is still going on.

I like cryptos and stocks. Not a financial advice. Subscribe to my YouTube channel! linktr.ee/dndfinance
Couttouw

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:29:41 PM

Ripple won't lose the lawsuit, they even have a great possibility of winning it.

When that happens, the price per XRP (which has been suppressed for 4 years now) will increase massively and will shoot way past its ATH.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:41:52 PM

Checking the supply circulation and issues with the SEC I think it's going to be hard to get to $5. So far, predicting the price of XRP in a short time, we are still not sure if there will be a price increase but it all depends on how XRP builds a community and technology development. I'm sure for the next 4-5 years the price of XRP will reach $5, but for im not sure XRP will achieve $5

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:47:07 PM

Checking the supply circulation and issues with the SEC I think it's going to be hard to get to $5. So far, predicting the price of XRP in a short time, we are still not sure if there will be a price increase but it all depends on how XRP builds a community and technology development. I'm sure for the next 4-5 years the price of XRP will reach $5, but for im not sure XRP will achieve $5
that's the problem for XRP to grow to $5.
it will be very difficult if the problems that cause public trust in XRP to decline have not been resolved.
but if Ripple manages to win their case. I believe investors' confidence to re-enter XRP will be enormous. and that can be a strong adoption drive.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:52:16 PM

Investing in XRP coins is indeed very promising so that many investors are interested in becoming members in XRP investments, especially recently the coin has become a famous debut in certain media and markets so that XRP is a target for investors, and the most impressive thing is that this coin is the forerunner of the future coin. future that wants to compete with Ethereum in the crypto market
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:44:16 AM

Ripple won't lose the lawsuit, they even have a great possibility of winning it.

When that happens, the price per XRP (which has been suppressed for 4 years now) will increase massively and will shoot way past its ATH.
I don't even see Ripple in trouble anymore and in terms of the lawsuit, because when there is an improvement in the market or an improvement in the price of Bitcoin, Ripple coin has also experienced an increase like the others and this is almost similar to the past when Ripple didn't have problems.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:36:40 AM

It won't, but it's nice to dream. I think XRP's dream is to run the derivative markets is why people will speculate into that price but I don't think that will be a thing. Also, I have a huge problem with the founders owning and controlling billions of XRP and I'm sure many other do as well. But it just my opinion.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:20:02 AM

It won't, but it's nice to dream. I think XRP's dream is to run the derivative markets is why people will speculate into that price but I don't think that will be a thing. Also, I have a huge problem with the founders owning and controlling billions of XRP and I'm sure many other do as well. But it just my opinion.
Did you see it? So you're very optimistically saying that the founders and several others have billions of XRP in their wallets at this point? Having an opinion about anything is not wrong and should be, but it would be better if you can confirm it is very true, not just guessing.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:18:29 PM

In the current cryptocurrency market, XRP is one of the most popular coins. Its popularity is increasing at a rapid rate on a daily basis. Its price is now low, but I believe it will rise in the near future. In the foreseeable future, I predict XRP will reach $5. You can invest in XRP if you wish to. If you invest in XRP, you will gain.

yes, XRP is an altcoin that has been popular for a long time and was once ranked 2 on coinmarketcap (beating Ethereum), but the price of XRP didn't increase this year, because Ripple had problems with SEC, so XRP missed altseason on this year, but I'm sure if the next altseason happens, so of course the price of XRP will definitely increase very high and create a new ATH price ($5 is a possible price), because XRP has a chance to win against SEC and it will make investors believe to invest in XRP again.
Yeah but thats only because of the hype and people on the community do knows that centralization is way too far off or shouldnt really be that on the peak spot and we know that XRP is really having that characterestics.
I have lots track on what happened into their SEC deal or issues if it turns out to be positive for them or negative but they are still doing well on this market yet they've been sitting rank 6
which means that they are really doing well despite of their characteristics.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:18:43 PM

In fact, there is nothing in this cryptocurrency to make it unbelievable. Sometimes I can see that a very normal coin can pump a lot. XRP is a very popular coin here. From the direction of trading volume in the market 24 hours 6 The number is in position. Then of course it can be located in 5 teams.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 02:59:44 PM

yes, right now the condition of xrp is sideways. I think it's just a matter of time for the xrp pump to reach its highest price (New ATH).
This xrp is a good coin, but it was shaken because of the cases they received, but xrp remains strong under any circumstances. yes that's the coin that has good fundamentals.
Ripple previously announced that in the first quarter of 2021, its XRP sales nearly doubled from the last three months of last year, 2020. Its sales were up 97%, from $76.27 million to $150.34 million. Despite prices dropping in April, they have been steady since then and are trading at $0.57 currently.
XRP's direction may not be clear at the moment, but the currency is performing well against the odds, even making it among the top 10 cryptocurrencies with a marketcap of $50,665,836,949

coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 03:33:11 PM

Of course we know that Ripple is not exactly blockchain in its classic sense, it is centralized and very susceptible to manipulation. I think it could go as high as $10, because the market is very bullish right now.

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:06:28 AM

The issues between the SEC and XRP controversy have caused many people to no longer trust XRP. But the fact that we look at it, maybe many people will understand, if they really want to remove it from this space, it won't take that much time. Personally, I am not too supportive of XRP, but with the tricks that have appeared in this field, I believe in XRP development more, and $5 is the price that I have been expecting a lot after all these years.

Bikan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:24:02 AM

To me ,you re probably correct! Yeah, as we are not being surprice with  XRP reaching  $5, Yet, before the glut with SEC its was even $0.3the amount but not too bad these days anyway
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:30:45 AM

Well I believe XRP will achieve $5 price in the future but for now they still having a problem of SEC so XRP is still struggling to go up. If the XRP team win the case then for sure the price will pump and will hit $5 price.

$5 is too big price for XRP because of large supply of this coin. as you know there are 100 000 000 000 XRP coins. maybe if Ripple decides to burn at least half of them like Stellar did there will be a chance to reach $5.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:12:16 AM

To much hope for such coin. Really XRP has been never proven it was a reliable crypto. It stands against crypto as it was very centralized, prone to be manipulated. So I don't think it will able to hit $5 mark unless there were something wrong with the crypto market.
if we want to look back, from the development of xrp we must admit that xrp is one of those that can continue to grow from the start of entering the stock market. Although many problems have befallen him, we must not close our eyes, that xrp can continue to develop well. even already made ATH $3.40 - Jan 07, 2018, but unfortunately can't sustain, even when bitcoin increases xrp also can't move and can only be at the current price of $1.16.

should have been at the beginning of this October XRP immediately gave a surprise, so what was the goal to be able to reach $ 5 will be done well, unfortunately at the beginning of this October the increase was not significant. should be able to return to ATH 3.40 so that when you want to catch up you can increase it well.

XRP is a coin that already has its own blockchain and has also been in the crypto space for a long time, so in general XRP is fine even if you say it is not reliable because a reliable coin is not only seen in terms of price, but also has to be looked at in terms of price their resilience when they had a very serious problem with the SEC.
The continuous problems that occur with xrp are finally causing many investors to delay putting their funds in there, even though the fans still persist, if we are honest and look at the development of xrp it is still quite good so far.

maybe if xrp can fix it and continue to make a splash so that more and more who have left will come back again, then the ability to reach $ 5 is possible, because we have to admit they once reached ATH $ 3.40 and this is something that is not bad. we must also admit that xrp did not drop drastically to the starting point when there was a problem so it can still be relied on in the future, if xrp wants to continue to improve itself.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:51:07 AM

maybe if xrp can fix it and continue to make a splash so that more and more who have left will come back again, then the ability to reach $ 5 is possible, because we have to admit they once reached ATH $ 3.40 and this is something that is not bad. we must also admit that xrp did not drop drastically to the starting point when there was a problem so it can still be relied on in the future, if xrp wants to continue to improve itself.
Well, yes. But here's the caveat, the SEC probably didn’t just tackle them, which means there are significant reasons for this. Also, the fact that once the cost was 3.40 does not mean that it will be reached again, a lot of time has passed since then, a lot of new players have appeared, the competition is growing every day. Funds are distributed throughout the market, not in the top 10-20 coins. So, whether or not there will be a $ 5 ripple is more of a rhetorical question. The chances that he will be at $ 5 are exactly the same as the chances that he will not be at $ 5.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:15:45 PM

a coin like XRP is clearly very powerful and popular, so the potential to be pumped in a bullish market is still very possible because almost everyone in cryptocurrency knows it very well, and this despite all the problems it has faced.

Despite it suffering a loss last year where the price almost crashed, XRP recovered and somehow find its way to create another new ATH, and right now the price is yet in another run again to make history. That's why when everyone keeps suggesting when someone asks what coins to invest in, there's no doubt that the top 10 Cryptocurrencies in the market are the right choices and as we can see, the result right now is proving about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀