Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best volume indicators on TradingView  (Read 51 times)
PercT4b (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:06:27 PM

A pretty simple question, what do you believe to be the best volume indicators available on the platform, especially in the public library?

P.S: I was focusing particularly on an intraday strategy, and the standard volume indicator starts to be helpful only on higher timeframes; when it comes to lower ones, instead, it gives more confusing information, giving many false signals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 10:46:43 PM

If it was just for a signal there are lots of volume indicator that you can use from tradingview.

Check the lazybear volume accumulation percentage indicator and check the poor's man volume profile.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 11:57:21 PM

A pretty simple question, what do you believe to be the best volume indicators available on the platform, especially in the public library?

P.S: I was focusing particularly on an intraday strategy, and the standard volume indicator starts to be helpful only on higher timeframes; when it comes to lower ones, instead, it gives more confusing information, giving many false signals.
there are alot indicators in trading view and we could pick one of them that may suitable for our trading sytle. usually i am only use simple line to draw my support and resistance level and only in this level i will entry to market. no need more indicators that often be lagging and give late signal. for long term i am usually combine macd , rsi and trend line to set best entry and exit market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: