Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Show of hands for 1 oz. or 1.5 oz. gold dodgeball coins  (Read 329 times)
Brlgold777
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 10:57:01 PM

For sure… would be my first gold physical crypto, almost as great as joining a gang. Grin
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 11:18:36 PM

Reserve 2 for me.. where do i send the doge??🤔🤔🤔🤔

dolphriends (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:38:21 PM

Reserve 2 for me.. where do i send the doge??🤔🤔🤔🤔

Let's let CI do an official pre sale and see where we are.  My best advice to all that have sent me private emails is to post your interest here on this thread
Thank you
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 01:26:52 AM

Thank you for all who have chimed in and offered their knowledge, I did not think 1 oz could be stretched to be 39mm with good result.

Gold is a tricky metal to work with, so low mintage is a must (I am thinking less than 25, even less than 20-15, as long as everyone who showed interest gets one), both for upfront costs and storage concerns.

Then comes shipping, always a bit of a risk even though I always ship insured, and most of these coins will travel a long way!

I have to go into detail here, calculate all costs involved (It's been a long time since my last gold coin), see how the design would fit... That together with some projects in the works, will cause the opening of a pre-sale to be delayed.

To those who registered interest, I will make sure to contact you as soon as we are ready to move forward!

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: