Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for SHIBA INU to reach 0.01$?  (Read 1177 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:59:39 PM

It will take many years for Shiba Inu to reach such price maybe it might take about 5 year to 10 years for such to happen.
Yep, but it only can be reached if Shiba Inu still exists in the next 5-10 years. I doubt meme coins not popular again in the next 5 years, so people start to leave the coins like Shiba Inu. Everybody knows that Shiba Inu can have a good increase this year because of the meme coins trends. It is caused by the tweets of Elon Musk. If Elon Musk stopped tweeting about meme coins, it won't be a trend anymore. Then the coins like Shiba Inu will be hard to increase their value, instead decrease it day by day.

Yes, I do agree. That is, if SHIB will still be alive or survive in the next coming years. After the meme coin hype is gone, don't know what their fate will be in the market. If the team behind it will not innovate and will not think of strong use case for their token, I don't think they can survive. Alts come and go in this market, so if they will not adapt the market, they can easily be forgotten by traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donaldlloyd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 06:38:34 AM

There are possibilities for everything in the crypto market. If Doge could manage an extensive price increase why not SHIB, but with shib the problem is that it is a mere copy of another meme coin which has already lost its touch. But yes traders can witness a rise in its prices only if its backed by some big CEO or a project that brings in  proper fundamentals to the cryptocurrency.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 06:44:44 AM

I think it is nearly impossible for Shiba Inu to reach 1 cent. How many times the price must be multiplied to reach it? About 1300 times. Impossible imho. Its price has already shoot stars in the beginning thanks to Elon Musk and everyone's animal hype. Such huge growth happens only once. Everyone are now aware of this altcoin being a high risk investment. No one would pump it. Even Elon seems to be less interested in crypto. Even if he tweets something new, new altcoin would appear and its price would be pumped, not Shiba Inu.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:47:40 AM

That case, is truly difficult to accomplish. Perhaps not feasible as long as they exist but rather would take such countless updates and improvements from the SHIB side. Possibly if the exhibition is acceptable, shiba will have a developing and further local area, and that could up the cost of shiba coins. Either sooner rather than later or in the long haul.

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 01:53:11 PM

Talking about the possibility that nothing is impossible in the crypto market, everything can happen but if your question is like that, it goes back to each other's personal speculations, I believe that everyone has different beliefs about what will happen in the future with their respective views. I personally don't believe that the SHIBA coin will reach a price of $0.01 with much consideration so I think so.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 02:02:42 PM

Shiba Inu apart from Dogecoin is its ShibaSwap decentralized exchange. This makes Shiba part of the decentralized financial ecosystem on Ethereum and allows its users to get certain functionalities, like swapping tokens, staking and gaining yield, that Dogecoin does not allow. I bealive in shiba, few reasons for that.
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:17:33 PM

I don't believe it's feasible since Elon Musk is the only reason Shiba Inu has gone this far. Elon Musk used to be a highly trustworthy person, and each of his tweets generated a lot of buzz. But, as a result of his incessant tweeting, people have lost trust in him, and he is no longer able to generate any buzz with his tweets.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
rosemariefrancis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:10:52 AM

As the title say? Could it by possible?
I believe that there is another thread created asking this Shitcoin if can reach 1 dollar , and now here you are lowering the target ?
this is impossible to happen because of being Shitcoin and nothing can be promised n the future.
I think Shiba Inu’s price may rise in the long term. It may not be as good as other mainstream cryptocurrencies but there’s a good chance of it performing well.
is there a product ? is there really a future for this?
Personally, I am not a big fan of these meme coins but we can’t dismiss the popularity of the coin, especially due to the sparked interest from a few prominent figures and how they have influenced people in favour of the coin. Ultimately the value of the coin is decided by its demand and supply.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:47:24 AM

It is shitcoin why should it reach high price?
When people don't are about short profit anymore it will be huge loss for all shit coin like Shiba Inu, Safe Moon or similar shit coin.
Huge risk to buy it!
shit coin but look at their community it's their big fundamental in market.
these project for long term holding, as low price a lot of peoples holding, i have a few millions also.

thinking about risk i have invested a small amount so that even if there is a loss, it does not big affect.
it is my favorite coin not like that but not impossible thing to reach 1 cent after for few years.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:15:50 AM

Wayback last 2015 when I discovered btc in another forum, its just only valued at $700 IIRC, today after 6 years btc reach ATH at $65k, I never imagine this price before I thought its really impossible, why IM saying this? This may also happen in every crypto like SHIB, $0.01 is not impossible at all, over the years crypto investors are continuously growing some already left but more are coming. Lets all wait for this to happen, not today but in the next few years if SHIB remains strong.           

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:26:07 AM

Personally, I am not a big fan of these meme coins but we can’t dismiss the popularity of the coin, especially due to the sparked interest from a few prominent figures and how they have influenced people in favour of the coin. Ultimately the value of the coin is decided by its demand and supply.
That's true, but don't get me wrong that they can also throw them out any time they want when they are satisfied with the profits they've already earned, so everyone should also be careful of any meme coins that have a high supply, because if they can go up quickly, then the decline can also be faster.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:54:07 PM

still very hard to imagine it. the current ATH price that was reached in May 2021 is $0.0000388 (Coinmarketcap) and that's even very far from that price, even for the $0.001 price it is still difficult to achieve even more so if we think about the price of Shiba Inu being able to reach $0.01 at this time it is still very difficult. however, given the potential for the Shiba Inu to be good to hold in the long run (in terms of meme coin), maybe I see this as Dogecoin 2. maybe if many people are interested in this coin, it becomes possible. we never know what the coin can achieve.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:01:02 PM

if the question possible or not, I'm sure it is possible , but the process is not a short time. With so many Shiba Inu communities, I believe nothing is impossible.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:29:40 PM

if the question possible or not, I'm sure it is possible , but the process is not a short time. With so many Shiba Inu communities, I believe nothing is impossible.
I am sure realistically it's not possible but any hype or rumor can do this for this SHIBA because if you have billions of billions coins then surely it's not easy for them to survive in the long run, but if we talk about the future, I guess there is no limit for every altcoin to reach the top.

There are too many other better coins with better use case and have some main stream but with this SHIBA we have nothing it's just a meme coin and if someone feels then surely he needs to wait for Musk type person who join this and then hype with this good money because we have no other positive way for this coin.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:12:05 PM

I think it is nearly impossible for Shiba Inu to reach 1 cent. How many times the price must be multiplied to reach it? About 1300 times. Impossible imho. Its price has already shoot stars in the beginning thanks to Elon Musk and everyone's animal hype. Such huge growth happens only once. Everyone are now aware of this altcoin being a high risk investment. No one would pump it. Even Elon seems to be less interested in crypto. Even if he tweets something new, new altcoin would appear and its price would be pumped, not Shiba Inu.

You've said it yourself. It's practically impossible for SHIBA to reach $0.01. The token has literally no future other than being a purely speculative asset. Developers only created it as a joke than a serious cryptocurrency for daily use. It's like "Dogecoin 2.0" if you ask me. SHIBA INU is even worse than Dogecoin, because its supply is extremely huge. I think it's even bigger than Dogecoin's. This inflation will greatly limit the token's ability to rise towards new All-time-highs. I wouldn't be surprised if this coin goes down the drain after the Dogecoin hype ends. I'm pretty sure most newcomers into crypto will become "rekt" after this happens. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:17:32 PM

I think the meme coin craze is going to die, and until now people will still speculate about meme coins and keep hoping that the projects they invest in will improve like DOGE has done, we already know this is an overvalued coin, so there's no possibility of that will persist in the long term, and given the supply of SHIBA INU, appears to be outside the expected price range.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:33:08 PM

I think the meme coin craze is going to die, and until now people will still speculate about meme coins and keep hoping that the projects they invest in will improve like DOGE has done, we already know this is an overvalued coin, so there's no possibility of that will persist in the long term, and given the supply of SHIBA INU, appears to be outside the expected price range.
they put big hope elon musk will shill their coins like dogecoin and multiple profits from pumped. hoping hype will stay for long time in meme coins was bad decision, we need usecase not hype that shilled from popular figure. Meme coins now back to original condition like before shilled by elon and no more of them rise extremely.

we know nothing is impossible in this market but we need somthing big from Shiba inu to deliver its price to 0.01, without any important breakthrough impossible for us to see it.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:37:33 PM

they put big hope elon musk will shill their coins like dogecoin and multiple profits from pumped. hoping hype will stay for long time in meme coins was bad decision, we need usecase not hype that shilled from popular figure. Meme coins now back to original condition like before shilled by elon and no more of them rise extremely.

we know nothing is impossible in this market but we need somthing big from Shiba inu to deliver its price to 0.01, without any important breakthrough impossible for us to see it.

And what do you think would it take to have a breakthrough in the SHIB market? I happened to check their thread here and it seems the OP of their thread already abandoned and only some loyal followers are updating it. I am not very familiar with their actual developments but if you are a holder, I guess, you need to keep an eye on them via social media channels. I don't think this meme token will go far now that this hype is already subsiding.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 12:32:20 PM

Been molding VET for months now. It’s very slow moving up. Great use case and a good hold for the future but if you are trying to make money by the end of the year, there are many other coins that will do a better job

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:21:49 PM

Been molding VET for months now. It’s very slow moving up. Great use case and a good hold for the future but if you are trying to make money by the end of the year, there are many other coins that will do a better job
Obviously, if the choice is only to make money at the end of the year, then there are still many coins that need to be seen from now on to increase the number of assets that we already have, not only VET which tends to be late, so it is necessary to look at other coins that which is faster in terms of movement.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM