Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOT PLANET - ECOSYSTEM  (Read 762 times)
BOTDeFi (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 08:21:21 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2022, 08:51:17 AM by BOTDeFi

WELCOME TO BOT PLANET!

Bot Planet - is a multichain ecosystem built under the UX of an NFT-based Play-To-Earn game. Unique wallet with a built-in NFT Marketplace, DEX, seasonal NFT and Token AirDrops & game-based Multifunctional messenger.

The currency of the people

Please check our Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/10AMNnSst1u4ii0NGhOhFtPfZcZhddxNt/view?usp=drivesdk

**BOT Planet Ecosystem**

Our entire ecosystem is built around BOT tokens. Our goal is to provide our community and users with an easy and fun way to send and receive transactions, privately swap tokens, vote on upcoming developments, and more. We believe using cryptocurrency should be easy. Each application we build uses a universal, user-friendly design for anyone to easily access BOT. Learn more: https://botpla.net/

**DEX**
On BOT DEX, you can buy, sell or exchange any cryptocurrency completely anonymously. Liquidity providers will receive a portion of the profits from exchange fees and pool rewards.

**Wallet**
The BOT Wallet provides the easiest yet most secure way to connect to the BOT PLANET ecosystem. And also an easy way to store and exchange tokens. Everything you need to manage your digital assets. You are always in control of interactions in our decentralized network.

**Lottery**
With the BOT Lottery, users can purchase lottery tickets for a chance to win $BOT tokens. The BOT Lottery is entirely fair and gives everyone an equal opportunity to win. Our development team is working to make the BOT Lottery an enjoyable experience.

**NFT**
With our upcoming BOT NFT, you can open your shop to offer your NFT items. Users can see your items and bid on the NFT of their choice. Additionally, buyers can contact you and review your items if they decide to make a purchase.

**Game**
Our game will allow you to earn BOT tokens. We are actively working on game mechanics and will provide more details shortly. We promise to realize the best benefits of decentralization with thoughtful experience. Our game will make itself known to the whole world.

**Messenger**
Decentralized messenger does not depend on states and corporations. Blockchain messenger belongs to users. It is impossible to control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. All messages are encrypted with Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed with SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA.

Don't miss us! Follow our social media accounts to stay updated on the latest news:

https://botpla.net/
https://twitter.com/BotPlanet_
https://discord.com/invite/botplanet
https://www.instagram.com/bot.planet/  
https://t.me/botplanetnews
https://t.me/botplanetchat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Losharnoee88

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:37:23 PM

Is this correct info about 124.000.000 62% (Staking, Lottery) ?! really ?))))
Inikitos

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 01:20:13 PM

N gem ?)

Roll Eyes Dex, it's usual thing, many projects are done like that. I have interests due to the wallet. Are any benefits prvided for vulnerability search or bugs in the wallet for programmers ? Grin

It's frequent practice and everyone should be interested in.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:06:24 PM

Sounds great!
It's really intense roadmap until the end of the year.
Could you please provide anything from the marketing program??
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:29:17 AM

Project is so new looking to road map, so many interesting things need to be done in the near future. Want to wish good luck to the team Wink

Thanks a lot! We're working hard everyday to deliver the best possible product to you!
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 08:45:19 PM

Sounds great!
Hi, thank you for your question.  Wink Marketing plans are based on our products and fundamental solutions. We also have cooperation with three major marketing agencies that will provide native advertising for the project. We will also use such methods as: listings on centralized exchanges, partnerships with other projects, mass media, speeches at events. Speaking of events, we are sponsors of the largest summit in Dubai: WOW. Which will be held from October 14 to 15. There we present our project to investors and potential partners. Grin
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 09:17:06 AM

Is this correct info about 124.000.000 62% (Staking, Lottery) ?! really ?))))
Hi, thank you for your question.  Smiley Yes, that's right, but these tokens are used not only for staking and lottery, but also for all our applications with the expectation that all tokens will be opened by 2025. But due to the burning system, there will never be a full circulation of 200m tokens.
mesgasure

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:19:29 PM

Hello,

Some question on token security (to be sure that is not a scam)

1) Why you will be able to retake privileges even after the ownership was renounced

2)Why you can change the max transaction amount and maximum wallet amount

3)You can change fees so maybe you will be able to send fees on another address than a dead address?
You can change the % of fees?

4)On the Audit it is written “Liquidity locking details NOT provided by the team” what is the explication?

5)Why there are 2 addresses of bot in BSC?
why there are 134 000 000 BOT locked on each address???

thx
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:56:08 PM

Hello,

Some question on token security (to be sure that is not a scam)

1) Why you will be able to retake privileges even after the ownership was renounced

2)Why you can change the max transaction amount and maximum wallet amount

3)You can change fees so maybe you will be able to send fees on another address than a dead address?
You can change the % of fees?

4)On the Audit it is written “Liquidity locking details NOT provided by the team” what is the explication?

5)Why there are 2 addresses of bot in BSC?
why there are 134 000 000 BOT locked on each address???

thx
Hi there Grin
1. We will not give up the ownership of the contract, because it is necessary to change the commissions on CEX and DEX.
2. Yes, we can change this, because this is the specifics of our contract, we cannot refuse this function separately.
3. Yes, we can change commissions. Ett is needed, as I said, to access centralized exchanges, it is our token, and not a second token that connects to ours, as many do. Also, on the first day, there will be a 10% commission on burning, so that there are no big dump in the price.
4. Yes, we certainly have not blocked the liquidity, because we have not yet started bidding and have not conducted the final stage of the presale. Liquidity will be locked by a third party in the person of: trust team finance or IDO platform with which we are negotiating.
5. The first address of the BOT token is the old address of the contract, to which someone added liquidity thereby started trading, and this is very suspicious for investors. Mv changed the contract and made a new audit for it.
Thx for you question 👍🏻
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:42:06 PM

N gem ?)

Roll Eyes Dex, it's usual thing, many projects are done like that. I have interests due to the wallet. Are any benefits prvided for vulnerability search or bugs in the wallet for programmers ? Grin

It's frequent practice and everyone should be interested in.
Hi, thank you for your question. Almost no one has such a DEX as we will have, but still this is not the question. Grin We have a contractor company that tests our products for errors and bugs, as well as hacking opportunities. Of course, if any of our users find a bug or a problem, we will immediately fix it.  Wink
Losharnoee88

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 08:13:44 AM

Sounds great!
Hi, thank you for your question.  Wink Marketing plans are based on our products and fundamental solutions. We also have cooperation with three major marketing agencies that will provide native advertising for the project. We will also use such methods as: listings on centralized exchanges, partnerships with other projects, mass media, speeches at events. Speaking of events, we are sponsors of the largest summit in Dubai: WOW. Which will be held from October 14 to 15. There we present our project to investors and potential partners. Grin

I see information from the chat about starts of sales on September 13 and 15, but don't understand how the sales will go. Are going to do BNB or $? Will you do any announcements, as I haven't see excitement yet.
I don't see information on the project at the CMC, but it dosen't matter. Anyway wii it binded to listing on 13-15 Sep? Thanks
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:35:08 AM

Sounds great!

I see information from the chat about starts of sales on September 13 and 15, but don't understand how the sales will go. Are going to do BNB or $? Will you do any announcements, as I haven't see excitement yet.
I don't see information on the project at the CMC, but it dosen't matter. Anyway wii it binded to listing on 13-15 Sep? Thanks
Hello, thank you for your question. On September 13, there will be an IDO, within 1-2 days there will be a response about the currency for the presale.
Losharnoee88

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 02:45:30 PM

Sounds great!

Hello, thank you for your question. On September 13, there will be an IDO, within 1-2 days there will be a response about the currency for the presale.

Shocked  Huh I don't understand. Is there already a pre-sale on the site ? I see an opportunity to buy now. Regarding dex, is this usually "unique" - fork pancake?))
Losharnoee88

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:12:38 PM

this start ETH chain, but bsc will on sep 13. If this mean multi chain, what about sum tokens ? 400 b ?! Roll Eyes not 200 ?)
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:28:26 PM

Good that there are no any hidden fees and only 1% of each sale charges to keep the servers running. Transparency is a big plus
Wink Yeah
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:15:21 PM

Sounds great!

Shocked  Huh I don't understand. Is there already a pre-sale on the site ? I see an opportunity to buy now. Regarding dex, is this usually "unique" - fork pancake?))
No, the pre-sale will only be available on September 13 for the BSC network and on September 11 for the ETH network. If we talk about our DEX, then of course not. We will have a unique DEX, where you can trade, farm, and stake coins. And also our exchange will support two networks. ETH and BSC, which makes it already unique, since we are not tied to one network, but cover the maximum number of users. Wink
Inikitos

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:54:55 PM

I will go on a risk 1 ETH, hope hard cup will be raised  Grin

XxXxXxXXxXxXXXXXxxXXXXxxXXXXXxX < my profit )))))
Losharnoee88

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:05:45 PM

lol may be cup of tea ?) sorry)

better to wait the end of the month
BOTDeFi (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 09:37:56 AM

Grin Grin
Junayedahmad

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 08:50:52 AM

So it was created to provide convenience for transactions, and tokens can be obtained in the lottery? Quite an interesting idea
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: