Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 08:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]Starchi is a compelling and rewarding game about the power of love and care  (Read 527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rucksanddeba

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:58:53 AM

now nothing new is happening in the project and this is very important for me .
I mean I have to be sure that the team will develop the project as quickly as possible
rugmoecala

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:02:54 AM

Hello everybody! will the team take part in any offline events ?
I just would like to understand that the team is as public as possible and has a high level of trust
ryazanovmd

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:06:30 AM

Don't forget to do a meme contest on Twitter, I want to learn more about this project, because I see a growth prospect in it

Do you think the meme contest will be useful for the project?

That would be great and I'm waiting for an announcement from the team about it.
tololahy

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:14:18 AM

at the moment it is one of the worthwhile projects because I am sure that it will be in demand for a long time if the team implements everything that is written in white paper
trefrougmawas

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 06:18:12 AM

Will all the details for the pre-sale account be announced soon? I want to participate in it

I 'm also waiting for information , but I haven 't seen any information on this yet . I am also waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens at the most favorable prices
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: