Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investing Strategy  (Read 660 times)
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:21:09 AM

Personally, I prefer short-term investments, because I mainly look at price movements/market trends, for short-term investments, you have to think about monitoring market conditions every day and every hour or at any time.
Second, I prefer quality tokens, which I think will increase in the next few days, and this type of token is what I target for short-term investments.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:35:48 AM

The best strategy is to research . Thats is really what we should do. When it comes to investing knowledge is power which we should do a research to gain knowledge. We know that if we are investing in new coins we need to search and background check those teams so that you will know that they will not scam you and also they are legit ones
Basically doing research and analyzing is important both before investing or trading,
because by doing these two things we can get more detailed information,
besides that I think it also helps us to be able to make the right decisions

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:10:19 AM

Doesn't need long complicated answers - just a simple question:

Do you invest
1. mainly on price/the market trends
2. mainly on the underlying usefulness of the token/NFT
3. pretty even split of the two.

Mostly I invest in mainstream currencies, and a small part of my capital I can afford to spend on something trendy but risky. Now I invest in NFT-games, I buy tokens of such projects and some of them significantly grow in price. Also I invest in NFT-projects that are multifunctional. They provide bridges, exchanges, marketplaces and even messagers on blockchain.
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:25:01 AM

Do you invest

If I choose then I prefer this first point. By looking at the trends in the market, it will be easy for us to know the developments that occur so that we can analyze profit and loss. But for this method usually requires a short time investment.

Look Forward
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 05:43:07 AM

I am old school person who prefers going with things that are known to give good returns and do have any hype machine to run them. This is applicable to bitcoin and the first few altcoins that came, namely litecoin.

The problem with NFT and before that DeFi staking pools or ICOs which came even before is that each of them have a hype to run them and do not have any intrinsic method to create a market of their own. Therefore the long term value of such investments is grim, however big they may grow on this day. I can say this backed by experience, such new projects have been known in the past too but today nobody remembers them. This is because majority of people who lost money investing in ICOs never came back, but moved on.

Newbies fall for these and end up wasting money. Only to be left with frustration and bad memories.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:18:39 AM

Do you invest

I understand what I'm doing. 

Do you understand yourself what to do with this market?

Looking at trends and values ​​based solely on the concept you are feeling, you may be limiting yourself to that. Everyone's point of view is different, sometimes people look at the process and the outcome, and they enter the market to find something for themselves, maybe happiness.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:31:21 AM

Do you invest

I invest in projects that solve real world problems and have a good business usecase, like XRP and NEAR.
And not NFT right? and also not Meme coins?  Grin

i don't know why OP specifically mentioned NFT above , is he really shilling for this platform?

hope not lol

Of course I invest based on price, market trends and based on the amount of capital I use. If my capital is a lot I will buy ethereum or BNB for the long term and BNB for the medium term. And coins whose prices are still not high but potentially good in the future. As for the short term I only buy a few altcoins which I then sell at a certain price and I buy them back.
small or big amount if you really wanna buy the coin , it wont affect how much is your capital is because it is the trust that lead us buying the coin and not our capital indeed.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:51:30 AM

I wish I didn't know about this market  Grin , because I really got caught up in it. In real life, it doesn't keep up with what this market looks like and offers. Frying isn't necessary because I'm living with it, profit-seeking reasons or something, and then people come back. So why should it be, simply live with it, that's the way I do it, maybe people think that they have to exchange for other things to exchange with real life, just feel it think that you've been thinking so far with it.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:29:11 AM

I invest in bitcoin, ethereum, bnb like most people have. But I also have coins from the top 20 coin lists and still hold them. I do not invest in the NFT project because I do not know which project can give me profit. I think it is better to invest in a project that I already knew than to invest in a project I do not know because I can reduce the risk of losing money. Although if I invest in the coins that I mentioned before can still give me a risk but at least I can expect to make a profit in the future.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:48:47 AM

We different strategy in our investment some doing long teem while in short term. But mostly ill relay on king coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Mostly buy on low so when it recover and the price is high and that the day of trading.  In other side NFT is also a big potential in your investment and they still on the trend now.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:59:33 PM

I don't invest on market trend (option 1 you provided) but i usually interested to invest on top coins such as btc, eth and bnb.
Investing on top coins in the market will increase the chance to get the profit because the price of the top coins usually increase over time.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 03:21:34 PM

Do you invest
I always do that, because a lot of new altcoins and it will follow the trend, I do this for trading short-term
I won't miss this, because I've missed the axie game

Hype, too many new coins and I have to see which projects are good for investment because some projects like memecoin have high price hikes, points 1 and 2 would be better if I can split them into 3,4 or 10 portfolios to avoid a little loss when invest in new altcoins.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 03:23:40 PM

Do you invest

If it is bearish, this can indicate the unworthiness of the stock to be invested at that time. I will wait until the trend conditions improve. and I can also determine certain strategies to deal with this downward market trend.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:19:48 PM

I've two at the moment. Grid trading with established coins and farming and staking on DEFIs, the second one is more risky with larger rewards while my grids are also performing well with 100% APY for over a month now. I too predict the market trend but mostly fail to hold those coins for long. Like I knew Polygon would be going above 1.5 soon and bought it around 1 but I was not able to hold it and sold it for some stupid DEFI tokens that went into being nothing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:45:26 PM

Most successful investment strategy is buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying which can be long term or short term but definitely it is the most successful one.
I also apply the method like you, but to apply this method we must be patient and also good at seeing the right moment to buy or sell the cryptocurrency that we invest, if these two things are not with us then don't expect too much big profit, because there are so many investors who lose when their predictions are not right

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 04:51:29 PM

Most successful investment strategy is buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying which can be long term or short term but definitely it is the most successful one.

A more successful investment will be the purchase of coins at the stage of a private or seed round, when the coin is sold at a big discount. The next stage of the purchase, when you can profitably buy a coin, is the stage of public sale, but this price will be several times higher than the one at which early investors bought.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 04:59:31 PM

This seems to correspond to the strategy I have oriented based on my own benchmarking plans. Although, I am more biased towards the trend, and defi/nft compatible, scalable ecosystems have great potential to create challenges for ETH like ADA, Sol, Dot.

amihada

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:33:57 PM

I like investing in eth and bnb coins, these two coins have potential in the future, they are very suitable to be used as assets for the future. I set aside a salary to buy bnb coins and eth coins and until now I have not sold these two assets I will save for old age.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:45:09 PM

I usually invest in top cryptocurrencies when the cryptocurrency market goes down very much and when the prices of top cryptocurrencies fall by 30-50 percent or even more, I also follow various cryptocurrencies and wait for some incredible news to come out in order to immediately have time to invest in these cryptocurrencies, because usually after very good news, the growth of these cryptocurrencies begins, also, I study various projects that conduct IDO`s, so that later through IDO I can participate in token sale, I also make investments in top cryptocurrencies when hard fork of these cryptocurrencies must be already very soon.
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 05:58:42 PM

A more successful investment will be the purchase of coins at the stage of a private or seed round, when the coin is sold at a big discount. The next stage of the purchase, when you can profitably buy a coin, is the stage of public sale, but this price will be several times higher than the one at which early investors bought.

Isn't it a high risk to invest in a new project? especially when buying private coins or seeds? what if it fails? Are you ready to take risks that you never imagined?

But I believe the OP is referring to the investment of coins that are already in the market so this can choose a good strategy in every trend/hyep, but that also we must be able to get the right one when the trend/hype is no longer popular.

But as long as bullishness is still a positive trend in every strategy, the coins purchased will definitely increase.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███