Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gratitude should be an attitude  (Read 1037 times)
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 05:11:34 PM

Always be grateful.  Gratitude expresses a person's generosity.  If someone helps in any work even if it is very insignificant then we should always be grateful and show gratitude to him.  Not everyone has the mindset to express gratitude.  Everyone likes to receive favors but is reluctant to express gratitude for them.  It shouldn't be at all.  They should be courteous and generous to everyone.  Modesty and kindness always bring good things to a man.  All these qualities make a person more respectable in public.  If you are humble, you feel free to express gratitude to others.  Expressing gratitude makes people selfless.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1176
Merit: 118

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:43:52 PM

Gratitude to those that corrected you for some wrong way in this forum and some that impact knowledge to you make them to continue what they are doing in the forum, so that upcoming newbies will be part of their impact like the way you are part of the impact some years ago to show gratitude.

There are some people, they don't need you money for doing what they did for you to make progress, but all they want from you is to appreciate them for what they have done and if you fail to appreciate them, they will not stop in doing good to people but they will never help you again because they feel you didn't value what they did for you in the past.

Oiravon96

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:06:59 PM

Live has been hectic in several ways but been grateful is something that sets one apart from others, appreciating the ups and downs life and nature gives us....makes the heart and mind open for other options, grateful for life, air I breathe, failures because I'll never stop trying,for the hater's who push us extra miles.
Grateful been here in this forum,in advance for the lessons and experience I'll get from this family and forum I'm so grateful in advance ❤️

God, I teach you, whatever the circumstances, you must remain sincerely patient and always be grateful. At that time it was just an ordinary saying in my opinion, but after all this time I have lived and my age has increased. those words do have meaning. Why is that? At that time, I was struck by a disaster, my child became ill and had to be hospitalized for 1 week at the hospital closest to where I lived. 1 week has meaning in my view. In the 1 week I was in the hospital, I discovered a lot about the meaning of why we should always be grateful. in the hospital I found many sincere prayers, where sincere prayers were said asking for healing for the patient's illness from the patient's family and in the hospital I also found the meaning of patience, where the patient was diagnosed as suffering from an illness which I thought was serious but Patients who suffer from it remain strong and patient in facing it. and the meaning of gratitude that I saw in my 1 week in the hospital, I found many patients who were breathing with the help of tools and oxygen, couldn't walk and were pushed by wheelchairs, had to eat and drink through a tube connected directly to their stomach, urinate and defecate in place using a tube. So what is the reason that makes us not grateful? We are grateful because we are healthy and normal, unlike those who are struggling with illness. So how arrogant are humans who are never grateful. Once in a while, don't look up, just look down at those whose standard of living is lower than ours, that's the meaning of the word grateful...
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:55:00 PM

Live has been hectic in several ways but been grateful is something that sets one apart from others, appreciating the ups and downs life and nature gives us....makes the heart and mind open for other options, grateful for life, air I breathe, failures because I'll never stop trying,for the hater's who push us extra miles.
Grateful been here in this forum,in advance for the lessons and experience I'll get from this family and forum I'm so grateful in advance ❤️
we should always be grateful for the little things that doesn't matter too, you don't wait for the big things before you'll be grateful,  like my guy always say appreciation is the application for more, you just have to show appreciation when needed no matter how small or big ,
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 09:19:42 AM

we should always be grateful for the little things that doesn't matter too, you don't wait for the big things before you'll be grateful,  like my guy always say appreciation is the application for more, you just have to show appreciation when needed no matter how small or big ,
Ungratefulness is what makes some of us to lose opportunity that would have taken us to the second level.
Gratitude is another important thing we need to keep our eyes to so that we don't finally offend people that has helped us in life making them to bad of ever helping us again maybe in the future. We ought to appreciate every little things people do to us whether good or bad so that we don't later hear that we have offended people that are dear to us and always ready to help us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lambugini

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:17:01 PM

Gratitude: A strong feeling of appreciation to someone or something for what the person has done to help you.
Attitude: A feeling or opinion about something or someone or a way of behavior about something or someone.
An attitude of gratitude is a regular habit to express appreciation for all different parts of life, no matter how small.
We can develop an attitude of gratitude by;
a) Count your blessings: make a list of all the ways you are blessed.
b) Be grateful for yourself;  think of things you have accomplished (big or small), your talents, and people who you may have helped because you stayed true to yourself.
When we train ourselves to look at life through the lens of gratitude rather than disappointment, we find ourselves happier and more at peace.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:11:20 PM

Indeed the act of gratitude is underemphasized in our society. I think that is because God almighty gives us everything for free and humans tend to associate every other sphere of their life as a right instead privilege. Which I can say, I am grateful for everything life offers, grateful to everyone in my life, grateful for the food I eat, grateful for even the bitter experiences that have taken place in my life because they taught me valuable lessons. For me, gratitude indeed should be an attitude.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Churchillvv

Activity: 378
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 11:47:06 PM

Yes for sure being grateful is a very important quality of a person, the more you're grateful for the little things it brings up opportunities for the bigger things.

If someone can appreciate cent, when given a thousand bucks, surely they will even be more grateful but some people are just ingrates, no matter what you do for them they will probably not appreciate your efforts rather they will complain or even castigate the little you have done for them.

But for being here in the forum, you owe no one an appreciation but yourself, you should better keep the gratefulness to yourself and focus more on changing that which you feel is disliked about you. I'm also a newbie like you but over time I have come to realise that nobody hates you but it's just the fact that you have not done what exactly is expected of you and when you do that you can understand nobody here is your hater not even the legendary members, most of them are so occupied that there do not even notice you. So don't feel like your being bullied or hate here, it's a global forum and non of us here cares about you it's a personal race.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 04:14:10 PM

Indeed the act of gratitude is underemphasized in our society. I think that is because God almighty gives us everything for free and humans tend to associate every other sphere of their life as a right instead privilege. Which I can say, I am grateful for everything life offers, grateful to everyone in my life, grateful for the food I eat, grateful for even the bitter experiences that have taken place in my life because they taught me valuable lessons. For me, gratitude indeed should be an attitude.
Gratitude is a very important quality we need to have as human. Just like we know that opportunity could come to us knocking at the door for a better lifestyle. Once we have a cheerful lifestyle we are living, there is no way we are going to suffer because our past would always make ways for us especially when we have the heart of gratitude. Their are people that have gained opportunity that later changes their Life because of how they were able to position their doings, thanking people that have helped them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:41:19 PM

Have you encounter such people in life in which no matter of what good you have done to them, they will never appreciate such  and show gratitude, helping them even will be seen as your own responsibility to do so, while they were there no helping other from their own little capacity, this is about pride to me, i see no reason for someone to help you out with something and then you refused to show your gratitude, will you be able to receive more for the next time?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:03:58 AM

Always be grateful.  Gratitude expresses a person's generosity.  If someone helps in any work even if it is very insignificant then we should always be grateful and show gratitude to him.  Not everyone has the mindset to express gratitude.  Everyone likes to receive favors but is reluctant to express gratitude for them.  It shouldn't be at all.  They should be courteous and generous to everyone.  Modesty and kindness always bring good things to a man.  All these qualities make a person more respectable in public.  If you are humble, you feel free to express gratitude to others.  Expressing gratitude makes people selfless.

I really agree to all your statement, many claim it's there called right receiving help from people that render it to them proudly is usually the other if the day id those who are help in this generation unlike before such ungrateful ness was a little bit limited but today it's not so I don't know if it's the case of global changes that leads to this situation.

Until people know that gratitude is the application for more in everything one received from human does not matter weather great or small gratitude should be put in first place.

To be ingrate when a help is render is another way of cutting if one blessings or help in which ever angle it come from gratitude is the key if receiving more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 185
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:19:41 AM

Sincerely speaking gratitude should be an attitude,nature in Its diverse ways And uniqueness have provided us with alot things that we should appreciate all the time.There is this popular saying that ‘Appreciation is the application for more’ however being Grateful brings us closer To more Good things.And i have never seen someone who Complains because he or she genuinely showed gratitide .

In addition being Grateful makes life easier because each time you appreciate anything someone gives to you , it makes the Person To have the sense of belongness And that his efforts are recognised.and it happens everywhere even in this forum  for instance i once made a post here in the forum And a High ranked member criticised the post wirh Some points that are helpful And when i saw the critics i also went further to write another post appreciating him for correcting My mistakes And behold he merited My post , this actually implies that every gratitide you have shown has a positive influence in our lives And as such gratititude should be An attitude.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: