Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 100k worth of btc.  (Read 211 times)
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 08:46:14 AM

It's not every day we get to see an offer like 15% more in buying BTC, there is something wrong with that offer so the warning also comes in pack in this thread.
Finding an unfortunate victim will be harder for scammers since we got a lot of vigilantes.

If you are not up to really buy, you can save more by going to the p2p platform. Save 15% of the money you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 02:55:05 PM

I wonder what fiat currency would OP use to offer such amount.

It will be better if OP should just buy straight from the exchange than to ask it from here. Just like what they said, this is a trading discussion board not a trading board so finding the right man for OPs offer might not be in here especially if the offer is more likely a too good to be true.

Well, we just have to be very cautious since asking some kind of question like this will always ends up as shady scam tactics. And on the other hand, OP didn't seem to bothered to get back here since people here are too cautious. He might actually lost some interest on this forum I suppose. Cheesy

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:57:11 PM

It is more easier to buy bitcoin now than before,  there no reason to buy bitcoin 15% more above market price unless of course there is something you are not telling us. There are many centralized exchange,  p2p, services and Dex where you could buy bitcoin anonymously.    Make use of all these avenue to by any amount of bitcoin you want!

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:04:01 PM

It's not every day we get to see an offer like 15% more in buying BTC, there is something wrong with that offer so the warning also comes in pack in this thread.
Finding an unfortunate victim will be harder for scammers since we got a lot of vigilantes.

If you are not up to really buy, you can save more by going to the p2p platform. Save 15% of the money you have.
I'd never found it wrong but just because OP is a newbie, that it looks shady, and need to be careful to make a deal as a scam can possibly be going to happen very often online. I'm not sure if there is someone who could make a close deal with OP as this is not just a small amount. Maybe P2P transaction could be able to help but can't sure because of its position. People had learned a lot from scamming tricks, so they become cautious in dealing with newcomers.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:34:52 PM

Hi, looking to buy BTC.
100k worth of BTC and a 15% above market rate premium because I need it ASAP.

Don't waste your time, because Bitcoin won't go down after this current signal of moving upward. Maybe there's small fluctuations happening but not at huge percentage. Apply cost averaging on your trading, so you won't regret by the time bitcoin value will increase so fast once bullish trend starts to initiate. Let's have awareness that our market recently was too unpredictable, better set your safe zone to avoid losing bigger amount of money.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:35:35 AM

It is more easier to buy bitcoin now than before,  there no reason to buy bitcoin 15% more above market price unless of course there is something you are not telling us. There are many centralized exchange,  p2p, services and Dex where you could buy bitcoin anonymously.    Make use of all these avenue to by any amount of bitcoin you want!
There are many ways to buy bitcoin you can buy bitcoin with your own capital, as you wish now the price of bitcoin is around 50k so there is a good chance to buy it. The price stays close to the 100k price then you will get a higher return than the current market price.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:19:39 AM

If you don't know me. Why talk like that?

You better do and listen to advice, no one here will request you of anything but just help as you have asked, only fraudsters will come your Dm because you made mention of $100k.
With the way exchanges has been going on with kyc and tight regulations, making such a deposit at a time may require you to do a kyc when they suspected that you are doing lots of transaction. I would suggest you make deposits in batches and buy your btc and withdraw them as soon as you complete your purchases.
You can also use the forum escrow though charges may be required.
manu3003 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 12:29:08 PM

If you don't know me. Why talk like that?

You better do and listen to advice, no one here will request you of anything but just help as you have asked, only fraudsters will come your Dm because you made mention of $100k.
With the way exchanges has been going on with kyc and tight regulations, making such a deposit at a time may require you to do a kyc when they suspected that you are doing lots of transaction. I would suggest you make deposits in batches and buy your btc and withdraw them as soon as you complete your purchases.
You can also use the forum escrow though charges may be required.

Obviously a forum with the reputation such as this one and with the expectations of a bullish run on part of BTC. I have my sight set for 100k price of BTC come December.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: