Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify high-quality projects in the primary market?  (Read 698 times)
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 11:29:30 PM

So far what I've learned, it's hard to find a really quality project. but one thing comes to mind, that's where the project is advertised. because where to market the product is very important, not only on bitcointalk but also on crypto-related websites. But choose an existing project like bitcoin or other coins that have launched their project and have a history. You can see what they have achieved so far on their website to analyze it further and decide if it is the right project for you. This is my sincere advice for you to be a wise investor.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:32:39 PM

So far what I've learned, it's hard to find a really quality project. but one thing comes to mind, that's where the project is advertised. because where to market the product is very important, not only on bitcointalk but also on crypto-related websites. But choose an existing project like bitcoin or other coins that have launched their project and have a history. You can see what they have achieved so far on their website to analyze it further and decide if it is the right project for you. This is my sincere advice for you to be a wise investor.
Really hard to find due to lots of projects in the market as of this moment which means that it would really be a hit or miss but of course it would be good if you do know on how to choose or do make out your research.

Identifying might be hard but when you do have sufficient experience on this market or had actual engagement about project investing then you do have at least the idea.

Its up to your own jurisdiction whether it do passes up on your criteria or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: