Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why investors often lose money  (Read 1297 times)
Eze8

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:59:45 PM

The reason why investors often lose money; as a novice, I summarized the experience in trading:

1. Investment does not equal speculation
2. Not aware of new market changes
3. Do some price comparisons of several currencies that are promising in the past and this year (you can also search the project keywords in the forum to see everyone's thoughts on this project as a reference)
4. Speculators also lose money. Investors are thorough gamblers. When I didn't buy in, I kept holding. If the currency price drops sharply, we will be finished. Maybe speculators buy at the same time (the speculators who have done the market record will be aware of the red flag warning, bad things will happen, the speculators will take action to minimize the loss, and then wait for the next favorable Opportunity to act again

There are some rules to keep in mind:

1. Never sell because the price looks high. For example, if you look at it from 10 to 20, what should you judge at this time is what is preventing them from 20-50?
2. Similarly, don't buy directly because of the high price in the previous period and a lot of drop. The decline is justified.
3. Never equalize the loss in your current account, as there is a high probability that you will lose more.

We are already in a fickle market, and more often there are no rules to follow, but setting up some own trading rules will reduce my losses.

Hope to communicate with everyone

In  Addition  greedy traders don't go far, their accounts aways crashes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:48:09 PM

I don't know which version of investors the OP is referring to but I completely disagree, can you match your statement with those who have invested in btc, eth, bnb, sol, axs, dot, etc from the beginning or at a certain point where they buy-in?
If you as an investor didn't recognize the right time to sell or buy it is on you but don't generalize it to the behavior of every investor.

Exactly, because timing is really important, knowing when to buy and sell is the right strategy to make ourselves profitable. However, we cannot expect that everyone will be profitable as the demand of crypto for usage is not really that huge, therefore, expect that when some makes money from investing, others will also lose, it's just up to us to choose which side we will fall.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:51:40 PM

Because of their greed, they don't make it far.

There's a discipline in trading that every trader must follow. Because if you're not that disciplined at all, you're missing the whole point of what you're doing.

You don't have to be greedy, what you need is satisfaction for most of the gains that you make so you don't lose them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:20:33 PM

There's a discipline in trading that every trader must follow. Because if you're not that disciplined at all, you're missing the whole point of what you're doing.

You don't have to be greedy, what you need is satisfaction for most of the gains that you make so you don't lose them.
Greed is the primary thing on why people do really commit out some losses because money management would be totally be forgotten on the times that you do make yourself forget on things.Although losses are inevitable but doesnt mean that you wont really be finding ways on surpressing it out.
You should really be mindful on how to deal up with things and trying out to minimize lossess as little as possible because if you dont
then you would be just continuing on losing money.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 11:04:01 PM

Greed is the primary thing on why people do really commit out some losses because money management would be totally be forgotten on the times that you do make yourself forget on things.Although losses are inevitable but doesnt mean that you wont really be finding ways on surpressing it out.
You should really be mindful on how to deal up with things and trying out to minimize lossess as little as possible because if you dont
then you would be just continuing on losing money.
Losing is inevitable.

But with being greedy, you're attracting more loss onto you and that's why controlling that side of yours is a must. Because if you can't, you have to face it on your own.

Anyway, experiences are teaching us and we're growing with it after dealing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 01:14:53 AM

An investor or a trader loses money because of so many reasons,and the reasons are;
Lack of experience.
Lack of strategy.
Impatience.
Inability to do proper research.
Fear.
These are some of the reasons why we lose money while investing.We must try to avoid these in order to get the desired result.
Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 02:47:29 PM

Some of the reasons mentioned are why i do loose money to trading but i will say greediness is the main cause and not adopting any strategy, though i was inexperienced. I am still learning how to to trade properly and i will try to apply the mentioned and see the outcome.
The loss i encountered while trading made me believe trading is not for everyone.
Qikiye

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 01:12:32 PM

Catching cryptocurrency trading is a complex process that ordinary traders do not understand the value of. Especially those traders who come to trade with little knowledge, they face losses in trading without realizing it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 ▀▄▀▄▀▄
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 01:40:08 PM

Investors may face losses at different times for different reasons. All the reasons for investors to face more losses is to invest without understanding the project. Moreover, due to lack of proper knowledge, they face losses at different times.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒