Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money day trading Bitcoin?  (Read 823 times)
adeyemirichard71 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 01:46:08 PM

There are always risks involved when it comes to any form of investing—risks that could result in you losing your money. So before you even think about crypto day trading, there are some things that you should probably know.

The first thing you need to know is that losses are a part of the experience. Even the most successful traders in the world have experienced losses—it’s impossible to be correct 100% of the time. Sometimes, investments will not go according to plan and the sooner you accept that, the more accustomed to the market you’ll become. Traders may have a tendency to invest in high-risk assets after losses to compensate—this is called “chasing your losses” and may lead to even more losses. This notion is especially true in the case of cryptocurrencies, which leads us to the next thing you should know:

Crypto is very volatile. The volatility of an asset refers to how quickly its value can rise and fall—and when it comes to cryptocurrencies, that rate can be extremely high. Take E-Coin as an example. A few years ago, an obscure cryptocurrency called E-Coin experienced a 4,000% increase in value over a short period of time. In the span of a day, it went back to its original value. Anyone who bought E-Coin before its spike would have made an incredible profit. However, people who bought it at its peak experienced a heartbreaking loss. Examples of price spikes like this are what make volatility a double-edged sword for investors.

Learning a new strategy like this can be difficult, which is why for traders, knowledge is power. Before you start trading, it’s important that you read up and research all you can—it’ll help you minimize all of the risks involved. Aside from researching from all the available resources on the Internet, you can also practice on trading simulators—but don’t get too confident if you conquer those, it’s an entirely different thing when real money is on the line. They may sharpen your trading skills, but day trading will test your mental strength.

Another thing that may help you minimize your losses is to set a goal. Once you’ve done your research and have some basic knowledge of how the markets work, it’s important to set a goal for each of your trades. Let’s say you see something you want to invest in, at what point, both positively and negatively, will you start selling? Setting a goal can protect you from the mental stress that fear and greed usually bring.

With all that has been said, it’s easy to see why this strategy can often be considered as a full-time occupation—it can take up a lot of your time and energy. There are a lot of things you need to consider before you start cryptocurrency day trading—and even when you do start, it may take a while before you are able to consistently trade successfully. It’s a slow process that you’ll need to build up slowly, with each mistake providing you with a new lesson to learn.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:03:11 PM

Yes, we can make money on doing day trade in any of the exchange in cryptocurrency. But of course there is a criteria, you cannot achieve earnings in day trading here if you are not well verse in cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. If you don't understand anything in the graph chart, candle stick, and etc. I think it will be hard for you to achieve the good earnings here in crypto space. But if you understand even it is a little bit or basic at least I could say its a good way to earn for sure in the end.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 03:12:24 PM

Day trading is a good strategy for making profit if you are good at making technical analysis. Day trading in bitcoin or crypto is much more popular as the market never closes and the fees involved is low while matching are rapid. You are not limited with a few trades, that mean you can buy and sell as many times as you like. With fees based primarily on the volume, it's as beneficial to small traders as compared to stock day trading. If people are making money day trading shares, crypto is a much more easier market to buy and sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:55:15 PM

The content of your post is one that seeks to educate rather than seek to be taught. It's declarative. It shows you already know the path you're toeing. You've to change the interrogation in the title then. Having said that, I like the part where you mention a basic fact as quoted here, "The first thing you need to know is that losses are a part of the experience." This is a vital part in trading but sadly a lot of traders just wish it away and think trading should be all rosy every time. There are gains to be made in business, trading inclusive, just as the losses are there too to bring traders back to reality. One major step to being profitable in trading is acquiring the set skills for it. Without which, it will often result to inconsistencies and one won't be able to survive on it. To those who are inconsistent, they believe no one can day trade and make a living out of it. But that isn't true. There are professional day traders who don't do anything else to make money but trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 04:58:52 PM

certainly bitcoin undergoes important variations even on a daily basis but it is not easy to make a profit in such a short period of time perhaps by doing scalping but you have to invest large sums or find 2 exchanges with large price variations with which to do arbitrage
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 06:00:45 PM

Crypto is very volatile. The volatility of an asset refers to how quickly its value can rise and fall—and when it comes to cryptocurrencies, that rate can be extremely high. Take E-Coin as an example. A few years ago, an obscure cryptocurrency called E-Coin experienced a 4,000% increase in value over a short period of time. In the span of a day, it went back to its original value. Anyone who bought E-Coin before its spike would have made an incredible profit. However, people who bought it at its peak experienced a heartbreaking loss. Examples of price spikes like this are what make volatility a double-edged sword for investors.
I know virtually every cryptocurrency is volatile, but the coin E-Coin you used as an example wasn't just affected or hit by volatility, it is more or less a pump and dump coin, and it actually did what you expect from such coins, increase sporadically and decrease twice as fast, that being said, people looking to trade or invest should be very careful about pump and dump coins, I know they are the fastest when it comes to giving ROI cause of how fast they pump, but if you're not lucky, and unfortunately, more often than not you'll not be lucky with them, you can lose basically all of your funds pretty fast. It's better you use good coins, and that must be after you've made your extensive research, choose coins that aren't shitcoins and make sure you actually believe in them.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 06:02:07 PM

Of course it is possible to do day-trading with bitcoin, i mean there are traders out there that are day-trading traditional stocks for decades now and it also works there, so why shouldn't it work with Bitcoin. The volatility of BTC is way higher if you compare it to most traditional stocks, this also means that there is more potential profit to make with day-trading BTC. You are also right with your statement that day-trading can be stressful thing to do that pretty much takes up all of your time, so it is definitely not suited for someone that is only has superficial knowledge about cryptos and Bitcoin, like me. It is also true though that the more active you trade the more profit you can make, if you do the right trades of course.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 06:22:43 PM

Don't you think the title should be adjusted to fit the content of your post since from the writeup it shows you understand trading much better than some of us, anyone who aspire to take trading as a full-time job should be ready to equip himself with enough knowledge to succeed, trading is time consuming, challenging and needs lots of patience to manage the outcome (profit/loss).

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:55:13 PM

~
Well yes. It's part of the experience, and it depends whether you'd want to continue doing the same thing all over again. My crappy beginner experience in day trading made just go full hodl in my Bitcoin.
Quite weird that I haven't heard of that coin you're mentioning in the OP, when I day traded.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:40:16 PM

Of course, here besides we can invest long term crypto also offers trading and you can trade and earn daily profit here.
but if you want the ham to happen you must have skills in trading and indeed have to be smart in taking advantage of all possibilities and all the momentum that occurs.
because only with the intention and capital to trade without being accompanied by proper knowledge and research will only be in vain and lead to fomo and hype.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:50:03 PM

We can all make money if we are doing the right thing, Bitcoin is a good source of opportunities and money at the same time, if you do day trading you must be ready since it always not about profit.

Personally, I prefer to hold for medium term with Bitcoin since its value continues to rise over time, and I just do day trading with altcoins they move a lot for me. This is risky, if you don’t have the confidence yet in day trading just try the other option and keep learning.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:53:45 PM

Yes, of course it is possible to make money by trading bitcoin. I am currently making money in futures trading from Bitcoin. I started trading with a few dollars here. I have pretty much anything from here Having income. Even though there are a lot of risks here, you can still get good results from here. However, if you can understand the signal and trade, you will have a much better tie position.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:56:26 PM

It's true that in general that you have to go through with a slow process to make yourself profitable on it.

Whether you trade bitcoin or any other altcoins, that makes you learn from those mistakes and in the end, you get to learn how you'll enjoy trading and analyzing the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 09:02:13 PM

It's the goal of many investors, to make money through day trading. Learning one strategy actually can be enough, you wouldn't be sticking to a strategy that wouldn't work for you.

We can all make money if we are doing the right thing, Bitcoin is a good source of opportunities and money at the same time, if you do day trading you must be ready since it always not about profit.

Personally, I prefer to hold for medium term with Bitcoin since its value continues to rise over time, and I just do day trading with altcoins they move a lot for me. This is risky, if you don’t have the confidence yet in day trading just try the other option and keep learning.

When you have experienced loss many times in crypto, that's the time you can do it right. You will learn a lot about the market that you day trading all your life.  
This recent drop I thought that price will just abruptly go down a bit so my buy order was just $2.60 for ADA, but it goes beyond that. If I was just that good I could have put a buy order at $2.10 and profited again. If anyone had foreseen that coming, you really can make a lot of money trading.

Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 522

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 09:52:10 PM

It will be very difficult day trading Bitcoin especially when one is using small capital which could be a factor of thinking twice before going on day trading except one is using leverage which could another risk factor of losing more capital if eventually the market turn to the opposite direction of one's trade. Bitcoin market can be volatile and also stagnant especially when market is ranging with fewer moves making it difficult for a trader to make something meaningful during day trading.

Is not like day trading is that difficult to do but there is more to it. A trader needs to have gained a lots of skills and experience in order to be able to day trade very well especially when the market is favourable. Getting good tools to analyze the market through fundamentals and technical analysis would be a great help in order to day trade with good earnings.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:07:15 PM

All business involves risk. the risk of loosing your capital. all your capital or part of it. the risk of not moving forward and this can last for years. the opportunity to increase your money within the limited period if you grab that opportunity well. the best advice to a newbie and even been pratice by experts is never trade with all you got. make sure you invest what you can afford to loose.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:42:24 PM

"Can you make money in Day trading?"

My answer is YES and NO. That certainly depends on you. Many people had come into trading and many of these people had failed and leaving trading of big regrets.

Knowledge and skills are very important in trading just to survive but this never implies that we are all good as our emotions has a huge impact on our decision and this will cause somehow for us to suffer losses than in profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
letyouearn
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:53:52 PM

Never managed to understand why people spend so much time trying to earn stable income with crypto trading... It's too risky and takes all your time. Investing is much easier and safe.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:52:57 PM

There are a lot of things you need to consider before you start cryptocurrency day trading—and even when you do start, it may take a while before you are able to consistently trade successfully.
Indeed. There is no way to earn instant profits in trading, including day trading. It should take time to know it well and increase a chance to take profits successfully. Not only skills and knowledge, but to succeed in day trading also requires experience. A trader who has no experience in day trading, may get many obstacles in determining the time to buy and sell. While for an experienced one, it is not too difficult because he already does it much time.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4316

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 09:02:48 AM

The content of your post is one that seeks to educate rather than seek to be taught. It's declarative. It shows you already know the path you're toeing.

He doesn't know anything. And the only path he chose is the path of plagiarism. This post, like all of its others, contains blunt copy-paste. Fortunately, this idiot was discovered in time, and soon we will see his account banned. In the meantime, you can be convinced of his plagiarism. https://paxful.com/blog/what-is-cryptocurrency-day-trading/

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
trickys

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:55:04 PM

Taking into account that most of the traders lose... over 80% of them, I wonder how much money you expect to make.
Trading is not some dream world where you grow money on trees, it's hard work.

Crypto is over-hyped now, so when the s...t hits the fan, there'll be lots of losers.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:59:10 AM

Day trading with bitcoin isn't profitable for me in my personal opinion, because it didn't make so much hype unlike other crypto such new projects because the way they pump in just a minute you can obtain 5x or more..  But when it comes bitcoin probably 5% or 10% is higher enough for day trade.not the same with new projects or let say alts 100% is possible based on my experience as well. So it's only good for long term i guess,
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 01:02:02 PM

Of course we can earn money from day trading. Moreover, the money that will be obtained also does not have to wait long because the method applied is day trading, where you will trade every day and it does not rule out the possibility that you will get a profit. Compared to you doing long term trading which takes a long time to get money or profit. Especially if you often have a sudden need for day trading, this is right for you.
Etranger

Activity: 546
Merit: 916

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 01:08:22 PM

Taking into account that most of the traders lose... over 80% of them, I wonder how much money you expect to make.

Is there some statistics you are refering to? As for me, the success of each trader is individual, especially at different periods of time and depending on the amount of the deposit allocated for trading. Therefore, it is hardly correct to say that traders lose 80% of the deposit.

Crypto is over-hyped now, so when the s...t hits the fan, there'll be lots of losers.

Maybe, but what does this have to do with trading? Skillful traders make money on growing and falling markets, and on flat. This is one of the reasons why some people prefer short-term trading rather than long-term investments, since with the first option there is an opportunity to earn money, taking into account more market fluctuations.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 02:35:12 PM

Day trading with bitcoin isn't profitable for me in my personal opinion, because it didn't make so much hype unlike other crypto such new projects because the way they pump in just a minute you can obtain 5x or more..  But when it comes bitcoin probably 5% or 10% is higher enough for day trade.not the same with new projects or let say alts 100% is possible based on my experience as well. So it's only good for long term i guess,
Less hype but when it comes to the hype, the price of bitcoin is enough to touch skyscrapers, besides, right when compared to new projects, bitcoin is the contract that guarantees investors' money more profitable. Although bitcoin is not viable for doubling in minutes, it is normal to increase several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, as a day trader, we can be completely satisfied with this profit but the prerequisite is the level of capital to maintain this profit, leverage is also a direct way to increase capital, but it also indirectly becomes a money burning trap

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 03:08:49 PM

Of course we can earn money from day trading. Moreover, the money that will be obtained also does not have to wait long because the method applied is day trading, where you will trade every day and it does not rule out the possibility that you will get a profit. Compared to you doing long term trading which takes a long time to get money or profit. Especially if you often have a sudden need for day trading, this is right for you.
Both long-term trading and short-term trading have different pros and cons and it has the same goal to earn profit.  However, this will vary to the trader which prefers to choose and which best suits and didn't conflict with other activities.

Day trading is very risky and crucial in making money, there's no guarantee that you will make it in just a day.  The pros of day trading are the fastest means of making money but the cons are, you will become stressed with the volatile market.  Not like long-term trading needs in-depth knowledge so that you can minimize the risk.  For that individual trader who wanted to gamble in a new project and trading, it seems willing to take the high risk and willing to have an amount that can afford to lose.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Cadaver20

Activity: 1456
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 08:35:27 PM

Of course profit can be earned through day trading. It will be clear if you observe the market closely.  The price of Bitcoin fluctuates all the time. If you can buy bitcoin from lower margin then you will definitely get profit. And when there is a correction in the market, buying bitcoin will be more profitable.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 08:36:51 PM

I get that some people could be afraid of doing something like this, and I get it, I would be afraid of it as well if I didn't do it before. However trading is not something scary and if you have money that you could spare then you could learn how to do it over time as well. You are not going to be suddenly rich, you are not going to be making tens of thousands of dollars profit every month, it will take time to be good.

However that doesn't change the fact that we could make a profit with trading, it may take time but it will get there. I know many people who sustain their life by trading, they became so rich that their wallet is already good enough to live for years before they need money again, hence they trade with a lot more ease and can wait for their coin to go up. This is how you get richer, you have patience and can wait, if you can do that then you could profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:01:17 PM

Yeah,its possible to make money by trading Bitcoin. I think, good profit ce be earned in day trading. Long term and short term trading in different purpose. But I'm personally interested in long term trading. I think skillful traders makes money in day trading. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to source to make money in trading.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2021, 05:31:04 PM

Day trading is profitable but it should be done with different set of coins everyday. It’s way better doing in altcoins than doing it with bitcoin unless there is something jew with bitcoin within that day like a new news or someone hyping it. But with bitcoin status now having it day trade can not give much impact due to it’s price already. It can be day trade but there should be other coins too to day trade to make profit.
This type of day trading is indeed a recommendation for those who want to make a quick profit. But it should also be noted, day trading requires a large capital to get big profits. If the capital used is still very minimal, then the profits will be even less. Daily trading in bitcoin can also be profitable, or trading in some of the altcoins that are starting to hype. and stay away from altcoins that are undergoing FOMO, because that would be a trap. Many altcoins to choose from with high fluctuations. Taking advantage of every fluctuation will give you a lot of advantages.
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:58:32 PM

Yeah,its possible to make money by trading Bitcoin.
We've been doing that since before the craze of any trend came.

I think, good profit ce be earned in day trading. Long term and short term trading in different purpose. But I'm personally interested in long term trading. I think skillful traders makes money in day trading. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to source to make money in trading.
Day trading is short term and you have to be adaptable with different market trends because they're changing from time to time. And to say that you can make good money from doing it. Make sure that you're really a day trader because if you just shifted in doing that after hearing from someone they've made a lot from it, you're just buying the hype and trying to go across the border with words you've heard.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 09:53:34 PM

Of course profit can be earned through day trading. It will be clear if you observe the market closely.  The price of Bitcoin fluctuates all the time. If you can buy bitcoin from lower margin then you will definitely get profit. And when there is a correction in the market, buying bitcoin will be more profitable.
There’s no guarantee on this and will still depend on your skills to trade since the market will not be in favor to you always. Bitcoin moves slower compare to other altcoins because it is already a big coin so if you want to be more profitable in day trading, include atcoins on your option as well.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:59:17 PM

There’s no guarantee on this and will still depend on your skills to trade since the market will not be in favor to you always. Bitcoin moves slower compare to other altcoins because it is already a big coin so if you want to be more profitable in day trading, include atcoins on your option as well.
Everything would vary with your skills and experience.
Trading could be possibly on ways.

1. Daytrade/Active
2. Swing
3. Long term

You could make money out of these trading ways but of course it would really differ on the duration.
You could get engage but you should really be wise and smart on when to get out to secure profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 11:47:30 PM

Of course profit can be earned through day trading. It will be clear if you observe the market closely.  The price of Bitcoin fluctuates all the time. If you can buy bitcoin from lower margin then you will definitely get profit. And when there is a correction in the market, buying bitcoin will be more profitable.
Well for me --bitcoin is not meant to use in trading, altcoin should be on trading because it always fluctuates and is good for short-term earning while bitcoin is good as a long-term investment that is safe. However, altcoins are too risky to hold because they could become shitcoin in the next day, there should be proper research before making such a decision, or else, don't aim toon much profit with a high risk. Just hold your bitcoin for a long time with a less stressful. Day trading doe not have an effective assurance that you will surely earn profit by the next day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 01:13:14 AM

Am not sure if Bitcoin is still profitable for Day Trading , yet altcoin is what we need to use in able to make money in trading.

Fast moving coin is what we need for daily use as tools in trading , while bitcoin is only good for long term or Holding .
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 03:33:23 AM

Am not sure if Bitcoin is still profitable for Day Trading , yet altcoin is what we need to use in able to make money in trading.

Fast moving coin is what we need for daily use as tools in trading , while bitcoin is only good for long term or Holding .

Yes this is pretty much true. Nobody got rich in 2021 from buying Bitcoin. People got rich by trading low to mid cap alt coins, flipping NFTs, trading Defi , getting airdrops from Defi platforms , and some made goods gains leverage trading also.

But buying Bitcoin earlier in the year at $30K and now being worth barely double, isn’t impressive since many stocks performed better.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 04:09:10 AM

I'm sure there are many traders who can make money from day trading, it's just that those who are able to do that have consistency in all their trading activities, but that doesn't mean they do it every day there is a time in one week they take a break. I'm sure traders who can make money from day trading they have been through a long time before finally being able to do that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 04:34:03 AM

Only people who have skills in analyzing can have profitable from daily trading but that needs more learning about determining when we should buy and sell because, in this situation, it is really difficult to predict what will happen to bitcoin. Maybe the price can go down at this moment but in the next minute, the price can jump higher and give us a chance to make a profit.

I agree that bitcoin is good for the long term by holding it and not having to trade it if we do not know what or when to trade. If they want to use daily trading to make money, they really need to be careful because the market now has high volatility compared to the previous years.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 04:44:11 AM

I guess it is especially those derivatives that lets you earn Bitcoin as the currency, I guess most right now are in USDT or other alts and stablecoins but not that familiar these days if there are derivatives that lets you earn Bitcoin. Other traders who book their profit from day trading altcoins tend to convert them later on Bitcoin, they really take it as a store of value, I've seen some YouTubers that does it.
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 12:09:38 PM

For starters it depends on which platform you are using and type of trading mechanism you are taking part in, certain platforms will allow you to buy and treat these buys in your capacity of hodler which depends on when you take out your profits...other platforms have the leveraged trading which could be considered higher risk as profits and losses have a multiplier effect which can eat up your capital faster if price goes against you but give you higher profits when it goes your way. Whichever trading platform you pick you can certainly make money, either day trading, scalping etc, just remember to manage your risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bulanovavicta

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 12:47:01 PM

I think it all depends on your level and knowledge in the field of trading. In general, it is quite possible to earn by trading bitcoins.
Oshosondy
Legendary

Merit: 1132

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 07:22:29 PM

You are not wrong, but did you actually know that some traders gain? Most like 80% can be losing, I have even read it somewhere before that over 75% or more of traders are losing, but few traders still make profit. The reason for most losses is high leverage which liquidate the money used at very close price range to the price the position is opened. It is better to do spot trading which can be profitable if patient enough. Trading just need tactics, but if using low amount of money and losing, then better to just not trading again, holding will be better.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 10:21:49 PM

Seriously your post is really nice and interesting most expecially the part which you talk about trader's losing money, most newbies coming into cryptocurrency believe cryptocurrency trading is just about buying and selling of coins and making profits which they don't believe trader's also lose money and after they lose money they endup getting disappointed which is wrong trader's also lose money.
Secondly I believe people make money day trading bitcoin but I believe as a newbie you shouldn't involve your self in day trading because in involves technical analysis so if you don't really understand bitcoin technical analysis avoid day trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 11:03:08 PM

You are not wrong, but did you actually know that some traders gain? Most like 80% can be losing, I have even read it somewhere before that over 75% or more of traders are losing, but few traders still make profit. The reason for most losses is high leverage which liquidate the money used at very close price range to the price the position is opened. It is better to do spot trading which can be profitable if patient enough. Trading just need tactics, but if using low amount of money and losing, then better to just not trading again, holding will be better.
Most traders or everyone suffers losses in their early days before they learn about trading. It can't be avoided but we can do something to make it minimal by simply making a good decision and correcting mistakes that cause our previous losses. Particularly, day-trading is risky, and have to admit that. We can make losses but we can make some gains as well. If we just change and correct all the mistakes we do before, it is possible to increase the chance of earning side rather than losing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 05:32:02 AM

Yeah,its possible to make money by trading Bitcoin. I think, good profit ce be earned in day trading. Long term and short term trading in different purpose. But I'm personally interested in long term trading. I think skillful traders makes money in day trading. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to source to make money in trading.
indeed, if you are smart in daily trading, of course it is better to do the daily trade, because the movement of bitcoin is indeed fast to increase and decrease so that trades can be completed quickly. but it is clear that the risk experienced is also very large, if we analyze it wrongly.

but if the analysis is wrong, you can want to hold on to it for a long time in order to get the desired value. bitcoin will always increase in time, that is what is most preferred with bitcoin trading there will always be alternatives to do.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2021, 10:38:17 AM

Most traders or everyone suffers losses in their early days before they learn about trading. It can't be avoided but we can do something to make it minimal by simply making a good decision and correcting mistakes that cause our previous losses. Particularly, day-trading is risky, and have to admit that. We can make losses but we can make some gains as well. If we just change and correct all the mistakes we do before, it is possible to increase the chance of earning side rather than losing.

Maybe some earn on their first run but actually this will never happen on the long run especially when sudden bear market season occur since for sure many newbies will be burn at that time. And what good thing there if they really take a deep look on  that situation for sure they can get an experience and know how to diversify their portfolio on next time around.

We can make losses its normal but we can do something to avoid it and convert those to profit and the one option we need to do is to learn reading the chart and hear some news about how market goes at the moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1174

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:25:58 AM

I think it all depends on your level and knowledge in the field of trading. In general, it is quite possible to earn by trading bitcoins.

I guess making a profit by day trading Bitcoin depends on many factors, one of those factors is the level of knowledge in that field! But just knowing is not enough, you need to have good timing, you need to have good analytic skills, capital for trading is also very important (asset allocation), risk management... and I believe luck is one of the factors as well, to simply be online and in the right place in the right time!
In crypto, anything is possible, so people should try it and discover by themselves is day trading for them or not!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:26:42 PM

Day trading is not a good idea, especially if you're a beginner. It requires a lot of time, efforts, and a good amount of knowledge when it comes to market movements, because that's where you'll get your profits within the day. In short, day trading is buying and selling a certain stock or coin before the market closes within the day, in cryptocurrency, you have to sell it before it dumps again.

To simplify it, you need to take advantage even on the small amount of volatility that a certain stock or a coin makes in a day.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:43:50 PM

Day trading is not a good idea, especially if you're a beginner. It requires a lot of time, efforts, and a good amount of knowledge when it comes to market movements, because that's where you'll get your profits within the day. In short, day trading is buying and selling a certain stock or coin before the market closes within the day, in cryptocurrency, you have to sell it before it dumps again.

To simplify it, you need to take advantage even on the small amount of volatility that a certain stock or a coin makes in a day.
For beginners it is best to invest first in the long term. but for day trading, i guess have to go through the process to learn it. day trading is not easy, because with high volatility it will require good psychological resistance, day trading tends to teach us to be disciplined and sometimes have to dare to cut losses if it doesn't match the analysis

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 03:51:54 PM

For beginners it is best to invest first in the long term. but for day trading, i guess have to go through the process to learn it. day trading is not easy, because with high volatility it will require good psychological resistance, day trading tends to teach us to be disciplined and sometimes have to dare to cut losses if it doesn't match the analysis
Day trading is certainly not for newbies because their knowledge and skills are still small,
Besides that, experience is one of the most important things to get better, as you said, investing in the long term.
Of course it is accompanied by learning to expand everything related to crypto

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 08:35:45 PM

I guess making a profit by day trading Bitcoin depends on many factors, one of those factors is the level of knowledge in that field! But just knowing is not enough, you need to have good timing, you need to have good analytic skills, capital for trading is also very important (asset allocation), risk management... and I believe luck is one of the factors as well, to simply be online and in the right place in the right time!
In crypto, anything is possible, so people should try it and discover by themselves is day trading for them or not!
Sometimes, is best to stay off from day trading if you don’t have enough funds. Day trading is a really difficult kind of thing to do, and it requires good amount of capital, and also the knowledge as you have said. There are some people who don’t have enough money just to take care of themselves and their responsibilities, not to talk of investing it and day trading it in the cryptocurrency market. These people end up losing the Little money that they have on them, just because they want to trade, and I have seen where it all leads to.

It is even more advisable to start with investing, than Trading, because trading involves much more risk than when you are investing. As an investor you stand more chance of making income from cryptocurrency investment that you have made, because you stand a chance that the price of that assets will increase in future.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
yohananaomi

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:43:54 AM

Day trading is certainly not for newbies because their knowledge and skills are still small,
Besides that, experience is one of the most important things to get better, as you said, investing in the long term.
Of course it is accompanied by learning to expand everything related to crypto
actually what you say is certainly good, but as a newbie if you want to go directly to day trading, of course it is also a positive thing, but it must be adjusted to the portion that will be done because it is still new, it is better with a small portion first, if you already know the character can only improve. trying directly, of course, there are good and bad aspects, the most important thing is the aim of learning directly so that you can find out where the error is that can be corrected immediately so that in the future you don't make mistakes again.

martina14

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 07:00:35 AM

Yeah, We can able to make money in day trading bitcoin, only if you have a large of holding of Bitcoin, but if you have small amount of bitcoin the profit as well for sure is small in the end.  So, if you like Big profit you supposed to have a big holdings of Bitcoin as well in your wallet whatever exchange you like to use.

zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 08:31:38 AM

Strictly speaking, what is in the way? Bitcoin is the same cryptocurrency as many others, so it is quite possible to make money. Here the bet is only on the trader's qualifications.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:30:05 PM

Strictly speaking, what is in the way? Bitcoin is the same cryptocurrency as many others, so it is quite possible to make money. Here the bet is only on the trader's qualifications.

You didn't considered capital, wow! You are such an expert in trading.
How do you intend to make return in every trade you make? There is vast approach on trading bitcoin alone with variations in capital, you don't expect a trader making daily trading with $100k in bitcoin with some trading with just $100, there reward pnl Wil definitely be different.
Market conditions is also very important regardless of the experience, a fresh trader in a bull rull may be lucky but only few survive in bear market.
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:57:47 PM

You didn't considered capital, wow! You are such an expert in trading.
How do you intend to make return in every trade you make? There is vast approach on trading bitcoin alone with variations in capital, you don't expect a trader making daily trading with $100k in bitcoin with some trading with just $100, there reward pnl Wil definitely be different.
Market conditions is also very important regardless of the experience, a fresh trader in a bull rull may be lucky but only few survive in bear market.
Maybe he particularly talks about on other perspective neither having low or big capital wouldnt really matter as long you do know on how to trade which simply implies that you could able to handle up situations like these and the rest would really vary on that obvious side of things
about probable profits on a particular capital you do have.Lets talk about ability and capacity on here yet not all would  really be having the same level of skills when it comes to this.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:52:38 PM

That is the fact here because if we have to take a look at the market price, altcoins move does the same with bitcoin and how can we earn profit within a short period of time like day trading. It is also very risky because, in order for you to have a profit, you need to pick a coin that has strong volatility which has a sign of making a profit.

For me in my own opinion, I will not go on day trading even do I'm an expert or not. It is very risky, it is better to choose if you will hold your bitcoin and wait for a perfect time.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:02:33 PM

to make money doing day trade of BTC - USD pair one needs to have a lot of capital, at least he has to have above 1000$ because in each bitcoin fluctuation the person will earn almost nothing after paying fees when doing day trade with bitcoin. unless of course the person is the type of person who buys and expects to get a significant raise to be able to sell so that it pays off after paying the fees.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 11:05:17 PM

Yeah, We can able to make money in day trading bitcoin, only if you have a large of holding of Bitcoin, but if you have small amount of bitcoin the profit as well for sure is small in the end.  So, if you like Big profit you supposed to have a big holdings of Bitcoin as well in your wallet whatever exchange you like to use.
That's already given if you have small capital, you will gain small profits too but the risk is less here because you have low capital.

So for me, even how much your trading capital is as long as you are consistent, even you have slow profits, you will still able to earn profits. It's good for me because you are learning and once you already have some experience, you can add or increase your capital later.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:29:29 PM

Bitcoin is the same cryptocurrency as many others, so it is quite possible to make money.
Not really the same as other crypto coins. We all know that Bitcoin has an expensive price, needs a lot of money to earn daily profits by trading Bitcoin. That's why many people prefer to choose altcoins with cheap prices for daily trading. Altcoins have bigger volatility in prices, the price can move significantly only in a day. So, people can have a bigger chance to take enough profits by trading altcoins. Especially those cheap altcoins.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:32:19 PM

Exactly we can do it as long as we know how to do it.
Daily trade is a high risk. If we can do some TA and akso always update the news, we may be able to do and get some profits.
It will depend on what kind of trading, mostly it is aboutfuture trading, but that is too risky for moreocernewbies.
Just do what you know. You can also do dai trade in the Spot market.
Remember, don't panic if the price fall down.
Don't be too greedy also

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:48:58 PM

Daily trade is a high risk. If we can do some TA and akso always update the news, we may be able to do and get some profits.
It will depend on what kind of trading, mostly it is aboutfuture trading, but that is too risky for moreocernewbies.
Don't be too greedy also
Spot trading is very common to most traders as it was not hard to understand and is less risky. Aside from knowing TA, it matters most in choosing the right coins for trade. We can make money in trading but that also depends on us and we always remember that is not because the others are making a huge profit in trading it will also happen to us. No, we could just think that they work it hard before it achieves and if we do, that gonna be possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:35:57 AM

Don't be too greedy also
in daily trading of course we do technical analysis first, and take into account the risks and rewards, after that of course we can use stop losses to control our finances if our analysis does not go well. that way we can monitor the progress of our analysis from day to day

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:23:44 AM

Sometimes it's not easy making money day trading bitcoin cause the market does not always move everytime. You know how risky the future market is, and you can't depend on it cause you might make good profit today and lose all tomorrow. This is how risky the market is. To make money consecutively in the market needs you to be a protrader. Trade with style not emotions

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:33:35 AM

That's already given if you have small capital, you will gain small profits too but the risk is less here because you have low capital.

So for me, even how much your trading capital is as long as you are consistent, even you have slow profits, you will still able to earn profits. It's good for me because you are learning and once you already have some experience, you can add or increase your capital later.

I'm already contented to have a small profit as long as it was stable than wanting more if the chance to lose $$$ is high.

I started to make a trade at $100, it was a good amount to start while learning. But for the others, it was very small. I know that capital really matters in trading, if we know ourselves that we can do more in trading then we could refill our capital also. Might be an option but we also have thought the risk is high and the possibility that we might lose them all especially when are too careless and have no knowledge about trading.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 01:08:44 PM

Sometimes it's not easy making money day trading bitcoin cause the market does not always move everytime. You know how risky the future market is, and you can't depend on it cause you might make good profit today and lose all tomorrow. This is how risky the market is. To make money consecutively in the market needs you to be a protrader. Trade with style not emotions

Sometimes we got easy gains from a day but unfortunately because our greedy we forgot to take profit, I agree that we should trade with our skill not our emotions because it will make you in a disadvantage from making a strategy for the next move. It's good if you use your money that you can afford to lose to prevent any emotions burst

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

TheGreatPython

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:10:08 PM

We can make money in trading but that also depends on us and we always remember that is not because the others are making a huge profit in trading it will also happen to us. No, we could just think that they work it hard before it achieves and if we do, that gonna be possible.
It is kind of basic human psychology that copying others success will be an easiest method to enjoy quick success in any career. But, unfortunately trading is not that kind of career because here success or being profitable will be only possible when we are developing good skills in technical analysis. This is the reason crypto trading is not recommended for everyone, precisely day trading of crypto markets.

At the same time, only active trading is not recommended in crypto market but long term based swing trading might be possible for anyone because it does not require high end training skills.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
████    ████    ████

████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
$crypto$
Legendary

Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 06:27:00 PM

We can make money in trading but that also depends on us and we always remember that is not because the others are making a huge profit in trading it will also happen to us. No, we could just think that they work it hard before it achieves and if we do, that gonna be possible.
It is kind of basic human psychology that copying others success will be an easiest method to enjoy quick success in any career. But, unfortunately trading is not that kind of career because here success or being profitable will be only possible when we are developing good skills in technical analysis. This is the reason crypto trading is not recommended for everyone, precisely day trading of crypto markets.

At the same time, only active trading is not recommended in crypto market but long term based swing trading might be possible for anyone because it does not require high end training skills.
Never look at other people's profit side because it will not feel how he or she is when facing a big problem like what is called a loss if we only see without practicing it then we will never be successful in crypto trading skills are needed from a lot to be learned .

Day trading requires more skills, including reading charts, analyzing, timely selling and setting stop losses because their targets are short even if the percentage in profit is small.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:30:19 PM

One more thing is that crypto market is highly volatile there is no way to predict its future unlike Forex and equity. Trading tools like FA/TA are a good help but even they fail at times in un predictve crypto market. I personally don't like day trading because of such factors, I have lost huge money doing different experiment in trading but my final conclusion is that earn less with HODL but dont do day trade.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:09:56 PM

Making money in day trading is easy but it has more risks as compared to the long term holding. As day trading requires more time and it requires constant concentration, so you should have to analyze the coins really well before buying the coin as there will be more loss in day trading when the price dumps as compared to long term holding.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Webetcoins

Activity: 1932
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 08:19:38 PM

When you are going for holding way of trading then you never need any kind of technical skills to make profits in crypto market. This must be one of the unique characteristic/benefit you could enjoy only in crypto market.

I always recommend to go for adopting cryptocurrencies but not just for day trading or any kind of other active trading but only for long term holding. Long term holding nothing short of all the benefits, one trader could enjoy with day trading in any other market; probably its only drawback it is including lots of waiting time but benefits are higher than any other trading method.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1071

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 09:50:43 PM

It is possible to make money in trading we called this short trading we make a stop loss and take profit immediately without having any kind of hesitation this requires a strong knowledge, emotion and understanding of the trading plan we need to stick with. Day trading must need to keep aware of the trading with the trading fundamentals such as the technical analysis, indicators and market graph this is the most important part to make a trade.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:21:29 PM

Spot trading is very common to most traders as it was not hard to understand and is less risky. Aside from knowing TA, it matters most in choosing the right coins for trade. We can make money in trading but that also depends on us and we always remember that is not because the others are making a huge profit in trading it will also happen to us. No, we could just think that they work it hard before it achieves and if we do, that gonna be possible.
Yes, although spot trading is sometimes still difficult to do and it still has risk, but at keast the risk ia not as high as margin or future trading.
We can still hold coins in Spot market.
Beside TA, Fundamental of the project is also important in order to minimoze the risk of being dead coins 
We must be smarter enough to choose which coins to trade in Spot.
Well, just keep learning even by doing always

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:41:35 PM

Making money in day trading is easy but it has more risks as compared to the long term holding. As day trading requires more time and it requires constant concentration, so you should have to analyze the coins really well before buying the coin as there will be more loss in day trading when the price dumps as compared to long term holding.
Making money in day trading isn't easy. One cannot easily predict the price movements same as that of the stock market. Here no one knows how the market changes were happening. Even the experts fail in providing precise data about the market movements. One should have basic learning about trading and also the mind to learn continuously observing the market which will increase the chance of making money through trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bulanovavicta

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 12:43:38 PM

ok, i like good analytic skills
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:20:33 PM

Making money in day trading isn't easy. One cannot easily predict the price movements same as that of the stock market. Here no one knows how the market changes were happening. Even the experts fail in providing precise data about the market movements. One should have basic learning about trading and also the mind to learn continuously observing the market which will increase the chance of making money through trading.
Yeah, I don't know how these people think that trading is easy. Perhaps, to be in real trading is quite difficult.
Of course, we can make some good profit from trading but we never think that it happens all the time we do trading. No, that unless we are a lucky person or that we know the market so well and even see what will happen next. But as long as we don't know yet and the market volatility remains, that means really impossible.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:29:40 PM

It is all about knowing what to do, and of course it’s really going to take you time to understand what cryptocurrency trading is all about and how it works, and also how you should go about it , so that you will be making good enough profit. There are lots of traders around the world today who don’t have any other job apart from being day traders, and they are  living fine and paying their bills and taking care of their families without any problem period, so anyone can as well  do that, and all it takes is having proper knowledge and being hard working.

You have to understand that as a trader seeking knowledge continues at all times, you shouldn’t stop seeking for knowledge and knowing new things that are coming into the market. It’s going to really help you develop your skills.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:23:04 PM

In this issue my idea is that every one invest a money into trading . There are two types trading short term and long term first of all you gain a knowledge a about trading and the next point is that you easily make a money day through trading.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:43:43 PM

for day trading, maybe I haven't been able to maximize consistent profit. for day trading does require a process and time to learn the market. it's different with investments where we can hold on until later we get a profit. it's different with day trading, where we need a stop loss as a safety if our analysis doesn't work

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:29:25 PM

There are plenty of ways to make a profit in crypto world, trading is definitely one of them. Is it the safest way? Obviously not, it involves a ton of risk and it would be very risky for someone very new to get in with a lot of money and start trading recklessly with the hopes of making a lot of money. During the hyped bull run periods we keep seeing people who get into crypto and do make a profit, I have seen people with a few thousand dollars get into crypto and get out with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the hyped periods like start of 2021 for example.

But this is not very common in crypto, newbies do not make that much money at all times and that is why trying to replicate what those people did is a big risk. However, is it "possible"? It certainly is possible and it has been a way of making money for so many people now for the past 5+ years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 09:51:32 PM

In this issue my idea is that every one invest a money into trading . There are two types trading short term and long term first of all you gain a knowledge a about trading and the next point is that you easily make a money day through trading.
The next point you mean, it will not be easy to make a profit even though it looks simple. Short-term or long-term trading requires good strategy and fund management. To be able to get consistent profits, good trading skills are needed, not just guessing prices. all require a process.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Merit: 1851

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2021, 05:12:25 PM

I have a friend who only operates with BTC, and most of the time he takes exchanges like Bitmex to do it, taking into account that arbitrage in Bitmex is quite tolerant on many occasions, when you have information about the liquidity pool it is possible to do small scalping that They can make a profit, by reviewing the BTC chart you can make short-term predictions where you can earn a lot of money, at least that is what he does, the trick for him is to put a lot of money in each operation, because if it is done With little money it is difficult to see the profits, even so it represents a great challenge for me and to have a lot of knowledge to get to do something like that. The only BTC trading I do is buy fractions of BTC and wait for it to go up, which usually happens almost always.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 12:11:57 AM

Crypto markets are always uncertain. We cannot predict the next step of the market. All the ups and downs are the result of buying and selling trends of the people. Yes, money can be made by day trading. But it required your proper attention and focus on the market.
In my opinion, purchasing at the right time when prices are low and selling at the right time can help you make money. But you must learn the trading skills and market trends before investing.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:35:40 PM

If you have set up a bot and it's really yielding the right profit then yes, go ahead with day trade if you are well experienced. If you are new to trading then go for a long term trade to avoid loses.

And investing a huge amount and expecting a minimum profit, will help in day trade to earn every day. But every day may not be the same say. You would see profit in a day or two and at times there would be a profit since the book value might have gone down.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 08:32:13 PM

Why not? that  you can't make money through day trading with Bitcoin. Day trading is a good strategy of trading that is there to help you make you profit daily once you understand it. But when trading Bitcoin daily don't expect too much profit or you trading with huge capital because Bitcoin don't pump like others altcoins and even it turn to time of dumping it don't dump anyhow.so,Bitcoin is one of best coin you trade without losing much once you understand the chart.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
GeorgeJohn

Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:10:01 PM

There are always risks involved when it comes to any form of investing—risks that could result in you losing your money. So before you even think about crypto day trading, there are some things that you should probably know.
It's seems that you are not here to acquire knowledge, your explanation indicates that you know it all while you are forcing yourself to explain what you have the little concept of it's knowledge, newbies asked questions to know, not to educate people, the subject sentence is stating another thing ( CAN YOU MAKE MONEY DAY TRADING BITCOIN) So, this is a typical question that deserved an answer from the superior once, but you are busy elaborating it, so what is the essence of the questions, since you know it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:42:10 PM

Day trading is profitable if the market movement is good and you have a lot of time to spend in front of your computer to trade with different trading strategy to be use. Making money in crypto is depend on your capital, knowledge, strategy and your emotion either in day trading or as long term holder.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:32:46 PM

The next point you mean, it will not be easy to make a profit even though it looks simple. Short-term or long-term trading requires good strategy and fund management. To be able to get consistent profits, good trading skills are needed, not just guessing prices. all require a process.
if someone relies on guesswork in trading, it's called gambling....even though it is difficult, every trader must have basic skills and good trading analysis to consistently make profits as you say.  i find it funny when people are trivial with trading and say trading is easy.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:56:47 PM

( CAN YOU MAKE MONEY DAY TRADING BITCOIN) So, this is a typical question that deserved an answer from the superior once, but you are busy elaborating it, so what is the essence of the questions, since you know it.
You made my day george lol

I have a friend who only operates with BTC, and most of the time he takes exchanges like Bitmex to do it, taking into account that arbitrage in Bitmex is quite tolerant on many occasions, when you have information about the liquidity pool it is possible to do small scalping that They can make a profit, by reviewing the BTC chart you can make short-term predictions where you can earn a lot of money, at least that is what he does, the trick for him is to put a lot of money in each operation, because if it is done With little money it is difficult to see the profits, even so it represents a great challenge for me and to have a lot of knowledge to get to do something like that. The only BTC trading I do is buy fractions of BTC and wait for it to go up, which usually happens almost always.

Arbitrage daytrade .. that's indeed required huge capital , the margin most of the times are tiny and you need to do it all superquick.
tbh the only job that a trader needed is by minimize the risk through strategies .. as you might get 100% profit today but then 50% loss in the next 3 days and so on. minimize it and you are good to go to have steady profit monthly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:39:24 PM

I've commented on this in the past, in case of day trading you need to have large capital so that the person does not need to have large price fluctuations to be able to profit, with large capital everything is very easy and practical. Bitcoin example in my opinion, having something like more than $10.000 would be ideal for day trading, below that a lot of headaches unless the person leverages to have more capital but the risk also becomes greater

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
michellee

Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:29:31 AM

Yes, anyone can make money during day trading bitcoin, but as you know, it will take a lot of your time and effort. It is simple to make money in trading if you have a thorough understanding of day trading. If a user loses money while day trading any coin, it is easy to recover that loss because the capital used is small.
Suppose those people can analyze the bitcoin market. In that case, they can day trading bitcoin but he needs to put a big effort into analysis because the bitcoin movement are unpredicted and no one where is the next movement from bitcoin. Maybe we should not use too big money during day trading bitcoin because of the risk but if your skills are high, that will not be a problem because you can know when entering and leaving the market before it is too late.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 02:41:44 PM

Yes you can make money in day trading just that the profit is not too big like long trading you will be expecting big profit. When i started day trading some years ago, I was thinking that am making progress with the little profit i was achieving from day trading in the community not knowing that i was wasting my time and energy for small profit at the end of the investment.
Since i changed to long trading in the market, is very easy for me to make a good Profit from the community. There are still many profits to achieve before the end of this month of November because many traders has seen the difference between day trading and long trading in the market.
Long trading is more favourable in this season we are.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 12:44:38 AM

everyone can profit from crypto trading. I think this is an easy thing, as long as we can master the science of trading coupled with good trading management, I think it's easy to be used as an income. we also determine the target of what percentage of our initial capital whether we play the role of trading daily, weekly, or monthly it's all the same concept. only we are required to be smarter to manage it

martina14

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:27:59 AM

Earnings money via day trading methods is one of the effective things here in crypto space. Although, not all the time you can get a nice or big profit in a daily activity due to its volatility, But I can assure you that you can able to get profit every week and it is possible 3-5x based on my experienced for a couple of years doing it.

suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 12:20:14 PM

Bitcoin trading can make daily money if you use the daily concept.
but need to set a target for example 5% per day of capital it is very good if it can run consistently. I think it will make a special profit because every day we can see the profit we get instead of waiting for weekly trading concepts or monthly trading concepts and it's too long.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:24:32 PM

everyone can profit from crypto trading. I think this is an easy thing, as long as we can master the science of trading coupled with good trading management, I think it's easy to be used as an income. we also determine the target of what percentage of our initial capital whether we play the role of trading daily, weekly, or monthly it's all the same concept. only we are required to be smarter to manage it
Right, I always believe that a good level management skill can help anyone to be really successful in trading cryptocurrency. When you understand that the market can be highly unpredictable and you master the skills of managing risks properly then you wouldn’t have much issues, because when you are in a position that you are likely to lose money you would always know how you’re going to handling the situation to avoid too much of loss.

There are also lots of tools out there that traders should get acquainted with, they are usually going to be helpful in our day to day trading. Then one needs to understand analysis in general; technical analysis and fundamental analysis, you should be able to know all. These are the things that helps you become successful.

Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:41:34 PM

Many people want to take advantage of Bitcoin's many opportunities. You may be confused, if you understand it once, then you can successfully get a considerable extra income from it. If you are considering using Bitcoin, then this will help you make money a lot.
yohananaomi

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:30:15 AM

Bitcoin trading can make daily money if you use the daily concept.
but need to set a target for example 5% per day of capital it is very good if it can run consistently. I think it will make a special profit because every day we can see the profit we get instead of waiting for weekly trading concepts or monthly trading concepts and it's too long.
That's right, we know bitcoin is very fast in trading movements and it is worth having the courage to make day trades. but it does need a good analysis because the current movement is difficult to predict even though there seems to be a deep correction to bitcoin, but bitcoin is also able to move up quickly and as quickly as it can go down. If you analyze it well it is clear that day trading is very profitable. but if you don't want to be at risk, bitcoin is always profitable, just make it a long-term investment and you will get the maximum value in time.

blockman

Activity: 2926
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:42:03 AM

Many people want to take advantage of Bitcoin's many opportunities. You may be confused, if you understand it once, then you can successfully get a considerable extra income from it. If you are considering using Bitcoin, then this will help you make money a lot.
It will make you money but refrain as if talking that there's an instant success with it in front of newbies.
There's something wrong with that explanation that makes the newbies too hopeful and gives them beyond optimistic belief on it in the short term.
Bitcoin is good as a long term investment but when it's to short term, you should be good as a day trader.

doremonchina

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 03:36:33 PM

There are two fundamental strategies to use to break down and assess cryptographic money. The procedures have existed for ages and have effectively been executed for conventional monetary resources. These are the Fundamental Analysis (FA) and Technical Analysis (TA). Regularly they are utilized correlative to one another yet it is feasible to apply either freely.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 04:57:00 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 02:45:08 AM by VanityWallets2015

That’s right, Bitcoin good for long-term investments and is the most establish coin there is in the market. Although in making long-term investment, patience will be surely tested out. And while bitcoin day trading can be profitable, for instance the concept mentioned above, it would depend on the skills and how good a trader is. On top of that, since movement is not guaranteed especially in real time, then great risk associated.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Trouvaille

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 03:00:02 AM

It is possible to make money by trading cryptocurrencies during the day, but the way is more difficult.
Having analytical skills will make it easier to profit from daily transactions. When the market changes, it requires a lot of time and knowledge to analyze the best time to buy and sell to profit.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:24:57 PM

Many people have a steady income from trading, but that's for those who have the expertise to trade. For people who are just learning to trade, of course, they will find it difficult after living it, and that is a natural thing because to become a person who has skills, of course, it takes time and a process, and of course goes through many obstacles in the process.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 08:37:05 PM

The way to benefit well from trading in Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is simple, because if we take BTC into account, its market is very wide, if we have an idea of what market speculator means, it is one who is not carried away by feelings, Rather, he sees everything through numbers, gains and losses, and he is the one who goes along the line of least resistance, as a great market speculator like Jesse Livermore did at the time, which explains in his books that the good speculator of the market if the stock goes up, it is won, if the share goes down it is also won, no matter the direction of the market, up or down the good trader must win, and I think that in the BTC market this totally applies.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:00:27 PM

Yes, I can make money trading. Of course in trading knowledge is the most important thing for us to have. In doing analysis, all based on knowledge, not instinct. In some situations the market may not be in our favor. but it is a natural thing, as you said even successful traders have experienced failure.

kingangel

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:51:35 PM

Day trading with bitcoin isn't profitable for me in my personal opinion, because it didn't make so much hype unlike other crypto such new projects because the way they pump in just a minute you can obtain 5x or more..  But when it comes bitcoin probably 5% or 10% is higher enough for day trade.not the same with new projects or let say alts 100% is possible based on my experience as well. So it's only good for long term i guess,

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:10:05 PM

Day trading with bitcoin isn't profitable for me in my personal opinion, because it didn't make so much hype unlike other crypto such new projects because the way they pump in just a minute you can obtain 5x or more..  But when it comes bitcoin probably 5% or 10% is higher enough for day trade.not the same with new projects or let say alts 100% is possible based on my experience as well. So it's only good for long term i guess,

Well if you can get 1% every day with decent capital, its not that bad tho. Imagine you're doing a trading routine every day and get a 1% return and in a month you can get 30% in return. Some alts  maybe can give you 100% return in a day but the liquidity is not that big except you're only put a little money. There's a lot of new project that gives you a pledge for long term but keep in mind that you can lose your funds in long term and in short term.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:25:47 PM

Maybe you say that because your trading capital is not large, in my opinion if we have a large capital to produce a profit of 2%-3% a day
it is very profitable. Moreover, Bitcoin is a safe asset when compared to new projects with very high risk. We choose the wrong new projects
or sell new projects too late, the risk is that we can lose all the capital we have. The final decision is up to us, whether to choose Bitcoin or
new projects, because if indeed we are experienced and can do the analysis correctly. Trying to invest in new projects does nothing wrong to try,
but if we want to be safe I suggest it is better to choose Bitcoin for trading.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
intheinvest21

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:44:40 AM

Bitcoin has been very influential in the economy.  So many resources to learn about this currency it's crazy!!  For those interested in Bitcoin check out the link below for more insight to learn about Bitcoin and what it can do for you!!!  https://www.digistore24.com/redir/372937/LifeNew2022/
Mohsin420

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:43:37 PM

Yes it's not difficult to make money in Bitcoin day trading but now bitcoin price is very up so too much risky a sudden dump happened any time so then we face a loos so I recommend before any trades must do Some TA about market

───────     Next-Gen of Algo Stablecoins     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:44:34 PM

Another thing that may help you minimize your losses is to set a goal. Once you’ve done your research and have some basic knowledge of how the markets work, it’s important to set a goal for each of your trades. Let’s say you see something you want to invest in, at what point, both positively and negatively, will you start selling? Setting a goal can protect you from the mental stress that fear and greed usually bring.
Yeah, moreover funniest part about all these is that some of these coins would come out and increase over thousands of percentage in value, but when they go down, they are down for good and wouldn’t be increasing in value anymore. Seriously this can be annoying when you invest in a coin like this, a coin that comes out and at first is looking like the future is bright for this coin, but all of a sudden it will just go down and just end up like that without even a chance again at increasing at all.

This is the reason why a lot of people hardly consider altcoins when they are investing money in in the market. Most of them would only go for Bitcoin, and if they’re even going to consider any alternative cryptocurrency at all, it is just going to be those ones that are like the Top 10 and top 20s in the market.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 05:22:00 PM

( CAN YOU MAKE MONEY DAY TRADING BITCOIN) So, this is a typical question that deserved an answer from the superior once, but you are busy elaborating it, so what is the essence of the questions, since you know it.
You made my day george lol

Arbitrage daytrade .. that's indeed required huge capital , the margin most of the times are tiny and you need to do it all superquick.
tbh the only job that a trader needed is by minimize the risk through strategies .. as you might get 100% profit today but then 50% loss in the next 3 days and so on. minimize it and you are good to go to have steady profit monthly.
Yes, you are right, although the truth is that I do not have much skill operating in such a short trading time, I usually do is trading in the medium and long term, because in the long term you can react to the market, well sometimes you can, when the The market hardly crashes, but for now this type of operation is difficult for me, that is why I have been learning more about technical analysis, I know that short-term technical analysis or scalping, the indicators are pure gold, and although I am guided By Wyckoff's theory I make small intervals following the theory, the bad thing is that to see the profitability you have to risk a lot of money.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheGreatPython

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:33:36 PM

although the truth is that I do not have much skill operating in such a short trading time, I usually do is trading in the medium and long term, because in the long term you can react to the market, well sometimes you can, when the The market hardly crashes, but for now this type of operation is difficult for me, that is why I have been learning more about technical analysis, I know that short-term technical analysis or scalping, the indicators are pure gold, and although I am guided By Wyckoff's theory I make small intervals following the theory, the bad thing is that to see the profitability you have to risk a lot of money.
That is exactly why I am not a day trader as well, it just feels like too much work and reacting as quickly as possible to every single move and I do not have that much time. My work and my life situation right now requires me 24 hours a day, I sleep 4 hours a day everyday just to take care of someone in my life and also work at the same time, it has been a very tiring situation but it has been only 2.5 months or so, I am hopeful that life will get better. In this situation how could I also keep on trading?

There are plenty of people who do not have time like me, and they couldn't trade because it would require them to give up something else and instead use those hours to trade. This is why long term is a lot better, you just buy it, and whenever you have some more money, you end up buying a bit more and that is how you handle things, it doesn't require that much money at all.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
████    ████    ████

████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:55:10 PM

Normally, we can earn money from the day trading of Bitcoin and also other cryptocurrencies. Why not? that is how a day trader works to earn money so far.
but you know, a day trader will also have their own high risks that will be always following. Most day traders will trade Bitcoin in the Future market or with margin or leverage, with SL/CL. they are commonly not beginners, they are more skillful, professionals, and also experienced day traders. For me, I am not a day trader so that I quite rare to do day trading Bitcoin to earn money. Just a kind of short-term trading.
But there is no offense that we can earn money from the day trading of Bitcoin and altcoins. Just define what we are going to apply here.  There is always a choice based on our own skill right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:16:14 PM

Yes it's not difficult to make money in Bitcoin day trading but now bitcoin price is very up so too much risky a sudden dump happened any time so then we face a loos so I recommend before any trades must do Some TA about market
Your opinion is correct because the bitcoin market is always volatile. No one in the bitcoin market can say for sure what the future holds. However, before investing and trading Bitcoin, you must have previous experience.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 10:25:17 PM

although the truth is that I do not have much skill operating in such a short trading time, I usually do is trading in the medium and long term, because in the long term you can react to the market, well sometimes you can, when the The market hardly crashes, but for now this type of operation is difficult for me, that is why I have been learning more about technical analysis, I know that short-term technical analysis or scalping, the indicators are pure gold, and although I am guided By Wyckoff's theory I make small intervals following the theory, the bad thing is that to see the profitability you have to risk a lot of money.
That is exactly why I am not a day trader as well, it just feels like too much work and reacting as quickly as possible to every single move and I do not have that much time. My work and my life situation right now requires me 24 hours a day, I sleep 4 hours a day everyday just to take care of someone in my life and also work at the same time, it has been a very tiring situation but it has been only 2.5 months or so, I am hopeful that life will get better. In this situation how could I also keep on trading?

There are plenty of people who do not have time like me, and they couldn't trade because it would require them to give up something else and instead use those hours to trade. This is why long term is a lot better, you just buy it, and whenever you have some more money, you end up buying a bit more and that is how you handle things, it doesn't require that much money at all.

Well, first of all, I hope that the person you take care of gets better soon and has more lucidity, and really 4 hours to sleep seems very little to me, try to take vitamins because the wear and tear you have is devastating and if you get sick you will not be able to help that person so dear, for me it is also difficult, because I prefer to buy coins that are safe, it does not matter that right now the price of BTC drops, my options are always BTC, BNB, Matic, Solana, Dot and Uni, I chose them because they are currencies They do not disappoint, anytime the BTC rises those coins give good profits, and since they are in the long term, I think that the case of Matic can go up a lot if the metaverses by the Polygon network are successful for 2022.

I hope you can find a way to get more sleep ...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blockman

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 11:27:14 PM

Your opinion is correct because the bitcoin market is always volatile. No one in the bitcoin market can say for sure what the future holds. However, before investing and trading Bitcoin, you must have previous experience.
Even you don't have, a newbie cannot gain an experience if he's not going to get in and get an experience. So if it's a requirement for one to invest bitcoin and start trading to have an experience, then, all of us shouldn't be here if we don't have that in the first place.
Well, anyone can trade and invest regardless of the experience but there's the advantage that he gets when he has it. But, he'll only get it through his own involvement in the market.

martina14

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:44:15 AM

By getting profit in a day trading activity using Bitcoin for me is very profitable, it is too impossible that within a week you won't get any earnings from this coin. Particularly, if you have a lot of money and you know the cycle ecosystem movement here in this type of business, I can assure and guarantee that in the end you will reap a good harvest 100%.

famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 2773

Tablero Local 🎂 19 MAyo: Están invitados,

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 04:03:12 AM

There are two fundamental strategies to use to break down and assess cryptographic money. The procedures have existed for ages and have effectively been executed for conventional monetary resources. These are the Fundamental Analysis (FA) and Technical Analysis (TA). Regularly they are utilized correlative to one another yet it is feasible to apply either freely.

In fact the strategies are there, in addition to the ones you name, now although it is true the crypto market has opened the doors of trade to practically everyone and that includes anyone who has no  idea of what it means to trade but nevertheless it can be learned empirically.

The OP's question: having daily losses with bitcoin is normal but in the average of a month you it can be profit.

However people train to earn money, but they never train for losses, not mentally, not academically and the worst perhaps the most important financially.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:48:49 PM

The price of btc his much higher that is why i am not interested but if you have enough money then you can do it but don't forget that it is high risky.

Being high is not a reason not to make profit from bitcoin. You can trade small then take lower risk because of your capital but if you get it right, you are in for fast profit because of the volatility. Most times trading of bitcoin can be good because you don't have to experience hedges or delay unlike others.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 06:13:46 PM

By getting profit in a day trading activity using Bitcoin for me is very profitable, it is too impossible that within a week you won't get any earnings from this coin. Particularly, if you have a lot of money and you know the cycle ecosystem movement here in this type of business, I can assure and guarantee that in the end you will reap a good harvest 100%.
Maybe you are right. Of course, that was our goal and to make a profit is very challenging for newbies that even in a month they never taste profit but just losses. I just feel it coz that was my experience before. But if we know more about trading and improve our knowledge and skill, earning a profit every week is very possible. However, it wasn't guaranteed that it becomes a 100% return of our capital, and losses still be feasible during the full week in trading.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 06:46:31 PM

if we know more about trading and improve our knowledge and skill, earning a profit every week is very possible. However, it wasn't guaranteed that it becomes a 100% return of our capital, and losses still be feasible during the full week in trading.
Finishing up a week in profits is something different from finishing up a day in profits. If you target to close your trades within a day then you may face lots of challenges. If you open a position as per your technical and wait for 2 to 4 days to book profits then you can get plenty of chances to finish your week in profits. This is being termed as short term based trading which must be better than day trading.

Only trading with the expectation of targets to be achieved within a day is a big problem in crypto markets due to its high volatile nature. If you give time for your positions then you may get assured profits in long run given that your skills in analysis is decent enough.

kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 07:52:12 PM

if we know more about trading and improve our knowledge and skill, earning a profit every week is very possible. However, it wasn't guaranteed that it becomes a 100% return of our capital, and losses still be feasible during the full week in trading.
Finishing up a week in profits is something different from finishing up a day in profits. If you target to close your trades within a day then you may face lots of challenges. If you open a position as per your technical and wait for 2 to 4 days to book profits then you can get plenty of chances to finish your week in profits.

Actually, this only works in a bullish market. now the market is bullish and a solid uptrend is detected. if you open a trade right now and wait for 2 to 4 days then surely you will get good opportunities to close the trade with profit. But think about the bearish condition, when a downtrend appears then it is not wise to open a trade for over the week.
Closing your active trade on daily basis is functional in both uptrend and downtrend condition when 2/4 days long trades is only functional in uptrend condition.
to close your day trade on daily basis you don't have to face a lot of challenges, only following 4 hours MACD movement is enough to perform a successful Day trade.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
qory

Merit: 508

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 02:36:50 AM

You can make money even in just a matter of seconds but that would be risk and will be using a bit high leverage. But I think you were referring to day trading? Honestly it depends on how good you are at trading and analysis, some people could lose a lot even in day trading because of bad analysis.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:48:35 AM

You can make money even in just a matter of seconds but that would be risk and will be using a bit high leverage. But I think you were referring to day trading? Honestly it depends on how good you are at trading and analysis, some people could lose a lot even in day trading because of bad analysis.

Many of my friends also said that making money in day trading in just a second is possible but the risk is too high that only those with high-risk tolerance could possibly make it. Actually, I haven't tried it because I don't have yet the amount of money that I could be willing to lose in just a second but I honestly wanted to try it, not solely aiming for a high or great profit in just a second but at least I could try it and learn from it, and as a trader, it could be a great experienced.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 01:57:23 PM

Many of my friends also said that making money in day trading in just a second is possible but the risk is too high that only those with high-risk tolerance could possibly make it. Actually, I haven't tried it because I don't have yet the amount of money that I could be willing to lose in just a second but I honestly wanted to try it, not solely aiming for a high or great profit in just a second but at least I could try it and learn from it, and as a trader, it could be a great experienced.
The truth is that as soon as you place a long or short order with the help of leverage, profits and losses will begin to show and convert instantly and as described, the trend is in line with the prediction that it only takes a few seconds to close the order. Maybe for us, these are games that are thrilling and don't make money very often, but for the pros with a long battle history, mostly use a lot of screens for bitcoin chart analysis, with pretty high leverage and lightning order placement, all are enough to complete their one day profit, it's really fun and worth a try but don't get addicted

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
touseefahmad1999

Activity: 966
Merit: 10

Allah is the Greatest

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 03:06:45 PM

yes you can make money with day trading but few things you must know this not easy if you did not know about technical analysis without knowledge you will loose you,r money so that is why first learning is very important than earning. risk management is very important before trade. if you make strategy and work on it so definitely you can make money with crypto. always you never make money due to market volatile. so before trading knowledge is must important

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2021, 03:22:39 PM

This method of trading within the shortest period of time is referred to as scalping which requires a high degree of expertise and experience, it is no-go area for any newbie because it is highly risky and a newbie account can be liquidated, however we have experienced traders who earn decent profits day trading bitcoin with a very high leverage and earn profits, these category of traders understand candlestick patterns and Price Action very well and can almost predict price movement and knows where to take profit and place a stop loss.

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 04:22:21 PM

Money can be made in a day trading but I don't think this can just happen to everyone. It works for only those who understand cryptocurrency very well. Beginner should not just think they can always make money from day trading. Before Beginner should go into day trading they should first know more about cryptocurrency trading very well.
redsun114

Activity: 2562
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:36:22 PM

The truth is that as soon as you place a long or short order with the help of leverage, profits and losses will begin to show and convert instantly and as described, the trend is in line with the prediction that it only takes a few seconds to close the order. Maybe for us, these are games that are thrilling and don't make money very often, but for the pros with a long battle history, mostly use a lot of screens for bitcoin chart analysis, with pretty high leverage and lightning order placement, all are enough to complete their one day profit, it's really fun and worth a try but don't get addicted
The even scarier part is that if you do a very high leverage (I have once seen 250x in one place which is insane!) you have like maybe 100 bucks to move and get liquidated, maybe it is just 1k but let's be honest 1k is not a lot in crypto. So, as soon as you invest into a high leverage, you end up being at a risk of losing every single investment you have there, not just a drop, totally gone.

It doesn't mean that the result is a guaranteed loss, obviously you could also make a lot of money if you are right as well. With that much risk and leverage, if you are ever right, a few thousand dollars to your direction could mean tens of thousands of dollars profit instead. Much riskier than holding crypto itself, but a lot more profitable if you are right as well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:57:44 PM

Money can be made in a day trading but I don't think this can just happen to everyone. It works for only those who understand cryptocurrency very well. Beginner should not just think they can always make money from day trading. Before Beginner should go into day trading they should first know more about cryptocurrency trading very well.
It can happen to those that have been doing it for a long time and are experts on it but, it cannot happen to the new ones and just have seen others making a daily profit from day trading bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.

That's the misleading part for beginners when they see others profiting from it. They'll eventually think that the easiest part is by just doing it. But as they do it, the struggle will be seen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 10:10:46 PM

It can happen to those that have been doing it for a long time and are experts on it but, it cannot happen to the new ones and just have seen others making a daily profit from day trading bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.

That's the misleading part for beginners when they see others profiting from it. They'll eventually think that the easiest part is by just doing it. But as they do it, the struggle will be seen.
They'll soon realize it when reality slap up their faces and would say to theirselves that day trading isnt something a noob friendly kind of strategy and even myself who had been doing
trades for years havent able to be ending up on profitable with scalping or day trade.This isnt something that you could deal with if you dont have sufficient experience
and skills towards trading but if you are really that serious on doing this then it can be done but you would really need to be wise
and clever on day trades.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 02:49:54 PM

I figure it will be difficult for you to accomplish the great profit here in crypto space. Yet, assuming you see even it is a smidgen or essential basically I could say its a decent method for acquiring without a doubt eventually. In the event that individuals are bringing in cash day exchanging shares, crypto is a significantly more straightforward market to trade.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 06:46:05 PM

Even you don't have, a newbie cannot gain an experience if he's not going to get in and get an experience. So if it's a requirement for one to invest bitcoin and start trading to have an experience, then, all of us shouldn't be here if we don't have that in the first place.
Well, anyone can trade and invest regardless of the experience but there's the advantage that he gets when he has it. But, he'll only get it through his own involvement in the market.

Experience is really the best teacher and if you won't invest with bitcoin in the beginning, you wouldn't be knowledgeable to invest with other altcoins. Don't underestimate the learnings that you could gain through actual trading no matter how big or small your starting amount is. Bitcoin as the father of all altcoins is too profitable especially if we'll search everything about it including its history.
boyptc

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 07:52:03 PM

They'll soon realize it when reality slap up their faces and would say to theirselves that day trading isnt something a noob friendly kind of strategy and even myself who had been doing
trades for years havent able to be ending up on profitable with scalping or day trade.This isnt something that you could deal with if you dont have sufficient experience
and skills towards trading but if you are really that serious on doing this then it can be done but you would really need to be wise
and clever on day trades.
It has to be a committed activity and way of growing your bitcoin.

If you're not too committed on it, you better just be holding and that's what has been the best strategy that most of us are doing.

Although it is taking a lot of time, you only have to be patient and see the worth of your time through waiting for the best time to take the profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blockman

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 08:21:41 PM

Experience is really the best teacher and if you won't invest with bitcoin in the beginning, you wouldn't be knowledgeable to invest with other altcoins. Don't underestimate the learnings that you could gain through actual trading no matter how big or small your starting amount is. Bitcoin as the father of all altcoins is too profitable especially if we'll search everything about it including its history.
Let's say that it's the king of the whole crypto market. It's a fact that with little experience and amount that you invest to bitcoin, you'll be able to experience its volatility.
And upon gaining that, you'll learn and get to understand why people are buying it and then eventually understands that the altcoin market is too volatile to jump too especially the uncommon ones.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 12:43:11 AM

the problem is that daily trading in bitcoin is clearly sufficient funds because it is clear that the price is already too high, if you only play small, of course there will be no effect, it is better for long-term investments by continuing to save extra.

agree with you that daily trading with bitcoin is clearly very profitable because the fast movement will make it easier for trading to profit from the differences that occur quickly. though you have to be smart to read the direction where bitcoin will move.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: