Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall We Hold Our Bitcoin Like Gollum?  (Read 559 times)
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:34:35 PM

Hold and sell depends on each person's finances. Many will sell if they get enough profit they want. We are all human and our time is limited, so selling is something we will do when the time is right. I also believe it must happen.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:53:37 PM

Hold and sell depends on each person's finances. Many will sell if they get enough profit they want. We are all human and our time is limited, so selling is something we will do when the time is right. I also believe it must happen.
all also depends on the plans made by the holder. because there are investors who do have long-term plans that have become their determination. but some are targeting a certain price for them to release their bitcoins.
which in essence, profit is the result that every bitcoin holder wants to achieve. either in the short term or the long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:24:27 AM

well it solely depends on you, you can either hold it for a super long time or you can take profit everytime the price goes up, it solely depends on you holding bitcoin for a long time means that you have an investment for the future while holding bitcoin for short time and taking profit everytime the price goes up means you like to have money fast

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:28:19 PM

well it solely depends on you, you can either hold it for a super long time or you can take profit everytime the price goes up, it solely depends on you holding bitcoin for a long time means that you have an investment for the future while holding bitcoin for short time and taking profit everytime the price goes up means you like to have money fast
In start, I was mostly used this as just for my funds transfers and like currently but as year by year its price going high I feel very good, and then I start to accumulate this as my investment and saving which works for me very good because now my initial investment already more than treble and still going up I am still investing when I feel current price is good for investment because now I have some good confidence.

I have few friends now they all involve in this, but they mostly keep doing buy low and sell high which is working for them because they feel good, and they can manage this, so it's also better if someone not interested in long term holding.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:57:19 PM

You can't hold it forever. You should take some profit during the good times, convert some of it to fiat wait for a big dip. In this way you can double your holding. If i had enough i would have sold 20-30% of my holing in every pump and wait for the bears to take over the market.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:55:05 PM

I will prefer to sell my Bitcoins step by step.  And buy again and sell again in higher price.  Actually I am not a long term hodler,  so it doesn't matter if I want to sell my BTC.  But for the long holder,  I also believe that they have their own target to reach.  I am sure that the target where they want to sell will be the multiple times of the price when they bought.  Welll,  it is about money although in form of BTC

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:58:56 PM

I will prefer to sell my Bitcoins step by step.  And buy again and sell again in higher price.  Actually I am not a long term hodler,  so it doesn't matter if I want to sell my BTC.  But for the long holder,  I also believe that they have their own target to reach.  I am sure that the target where they want to sell will be the multiple times of the price when they bought.  Welll,  it is about money although in form of BTC
A must thing rather than on waiting up for a long time before you would really make out some sell.Well, there are people whom do really hold like forever but there are lots of factors that could really affect

your holding like sudden negative news or market crash which it is really hard to resist for you not to panic.Its up to our own choice though because each of us does have different

preference towards their investments.Its our money then its our action to make as long you do make profits then stick with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kaylana

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 07:06:46 AM

I also learn from failure. When the profit reaches 20%, I will withdraw the profit. If I lose 20%, I'll sell. Sometimes it's hard to do. When I sold, I would complain that I could have made more. This is wrong.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:03:16 PM

I also learn from failure. When the profit reaches 20%, I will withdraw the profit. If I lose 20%, I'll sell. Sometimes it's hard to do. When I sold, I would complain that I could have made more. This is wrong.
When you lose 20%, it is better to hold and not sell it for that price because losing 20% will be big for you. Perhaps, if the price is down 10%, you can sell bitcoin and buy back at a low price. But we know if the price will still go down or it will be back to the high price. And if you think that selling at losing 20% is the best thing you can do, you can do that. But you need to think twice before you sell at a loss. So hold bitcoin like Gollum will be the best thing that we can do in the bear run.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:03:46 PM

This is good that you are learning from your failure because we all need to be some better after mistakes and failures, but you need to rethink about your strategy because if you want to have some good in this crypto market or in trading then surely try to change strategy time by time and work with patients because it's very important in this field without this you can lose your all funds.

First you need to decide what your goal for this because without this you are not able to do any good thing and selling after 20% lose is also very bad because with this attitude you will be completely bankrupt just check all analysis and then put your funds for some long time which will help you to have some good profit.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:23:36 PM

When you lose 20%, it is better to hold and not sell it for that price because losing 20% will be big for you. Perhaps, if the price is down 10%, you can sell bitcoin and buy back at a low price. But we know if the price will still go down or it will be back to the high price. And if you think that selling at losing 20% is the best thing you can do, you can do that. But you need to think twice before you sell at a loss. So hold bitcoin like Gollum will be the best thing that we can do in the bear run.
You know, its really our own choice if we just keep holding our bitcoins like gollums do or sell whenever there are chances to make profits. There may be some of us who will definitely sell it and convert into fiat because there is a need for emergency funds. Whatever it is, as long as its becoming productive on our part, either selling or holding, then its still a good way to go. For me, i used to hold before like really long term but then when some problems start to arise, i start selling some of my coins because its badly needed though, while holding some of them for future profits.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:35:09 PM

You know, its really our own choice if we just keep holding our bitcoins like gollums do or sell whenever there are chances to make profits. There may be some of us who will definitely sell it and convert into fiat because there is a need for emergency funds. Whatever it is, as long as its becoming productive on our part, either selling or holding, then its still a good way to go. For me, i used to hold before like really long term but then when some problems start to arise, i start selling some of my coins because its badly needed though, while holding some of them for future profits.

This really depends on the financial situation of the holder. It is true, some of us really do need our crypto to be converted to fiat for personal expenses. But for some, who can hold without worrying their funds, because they can afford, those can be long time holders. But if you want to get profit from your investments, there's nothing wrong cashing out when you are in positive profit. We can't tell others to hold if they have other concerns to attend to. So this one is a very subjective matter.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:53:56 PM

If I needed to sell bitcoin or spend it, I would. What I am doing is hodl for as long as necessary because I think that with that I could contribute as large investors do so that the price of bitcoin does not fall too much. It is my point of view maybe this wrong but I do it for that reason and also because I am investing it in the long term.

What I could recommend if someone feels the need to spend a bit of their bitcoin can do it, is what I did a while ago.

BlackMan8

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:28:49 AM

It is a good way to keep holding when Bitcoin is falling. If you invest in Bitcoin, you can also sell some after the price rises. Make some investment portfolios. I personally think that using Bitcoin to pay is a waste now. I will hold Bitcoin, wait until the price is stable and there is no fluctuation, and then use Bitcoin as a currency to pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: