Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just tell me if this is a bad idea  (Read 232 times)
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:59:48 PM

Crypto has high risk you must know it. Like all markets there is good entry times i mean when it is cheap. You may end up spend 20k for mining and let your money freeze for couple year no one knows thats why it has risk. If you are ok to freeze your money then you are good to go. Personally right now i wouldnt spend 20k for this because i know i can get entry another time when it is dirty cheap. I know it feels like it is never gonna be cheap again but it always gets cheap. if you insist to build rig then why dont you start with cheap cards like rx470-570 just 2 or 3 of them this way you can get experience and continue build your house.
You did not read the topic carefully, the author is an experienced miner and he does not need experience

Thanks for caring, I'm a expert in this field and I've been mining since 2017

You can buy rx470-570 video cards only if the price is very cheap. And since most of these video cards are owned by miners, there will be no cheap prices.
And after Ethereum mining stops, these video cards will sell a small profit. Better to buy new graphics cards.
ok my bad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: