Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Deleted]  (Read 285 times)
Leif D (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:30:32 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:04:50 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:31:27 AM

[Reserved]
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 09:39:02 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:05:17 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 10:45:04 AM

what' that LuxFi token address?
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 11:56:44 AM

what' that LuxFi token address?

Hi! Please follow us on our social media, we will announce it later this month! 
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:42:35 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:02:43 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 03:26:45 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:02:55 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:00:21 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:03:05 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
Ultra_Violence

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 08:59:30 AM

Collaborations and partnerships are some of the most important cornerstones to help improve adoption. Can you tell us about your current partners, plans for partnerships and what everybody stands to gain from these partnerships?
Thanks for yr reply in advance  Wink
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:58:37 PM

Collaborations and partnerships are some of the most important cornerstones to help improve adoption. Can you tell us about your current partners, plans for partnerships and what everybody stands to gain from these partnerships?

Partnerships are indeed important in this venture as they are exploring a very special niche here. Not many people can afford the luxury assets, this is why those luxury-related projects before didn't materialize. So let us see how this NFT related project can make a difference this time...
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:38:50 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:03:32 PM by Leif D

Thanks for yr reply in advance  Wink

We will announce new partnership from time to time.
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:54:59 AM

Partnerships are indeed important in this venture as they are exploring a very special niche here. Not many people can afford the luxury assets, this is why those luxury-related projects before didn't materialize. So let us see how this NFT related project can make a difference this time...

True that not many people can afford the luxury assets. Good point here, that is also a suggestion to our team to cover those who can't afford.

Possibly the technology can solve this issue Wink

Though we are the 1st asset backed NFT marketplace, we are also combining art with luxury assets. You may know that the current NFT art market is on fire, and adding real world assets to the art can at least secure the base value of the NFTs.

JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 12:58:55 PM

Could you tell about how the items escrowed? Possible to buy from all countries? If I would some day to swap my NFT for the physical item how is that handled?

Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 04:13:39 PM

Could you tell about how the items escrowed? Possible to buy from all countries? If I would some day to swap my NFT for the physical item how is that handled?

Yea, as long as you can use our Marketplace, you are able to buy from all countries. More details will be announced along with the Marketplace launch. If you redeemed the physical item from our Marketplace, then we will ship the item to you and the NFT you're holding will have a status "Redeemed".  Wink
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:29:28 PM

Yea, as long as you can use our Marketplace, you are able to buy from all countries. More details will be announced along with the Marketplace launch. If you redeemed the physical item from our Marketplace, then we will ship the item to you and the NFT you're holding will have a status "Redeemed".  Wink

This is interesting to see and if this will indeed materialize. Looking forward for this platform to realize their objectives. Forging partnerships is one way to solidify your presence in the market. How do you plan to explore the elite class industry? Are you going to conduct marketing programs involving the elites, because let's admit it, they are the ones who can afford a luxury lifestyle.
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:03:36 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:03:55 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:21:15 AM

This is interesting to see and if this will indeed materialize. Looking forward for this platform to realize their objectives. Forging partnerships is one way to solidify your presence in the market. How do you plan to explore the elite class industry? Are you going to conduct marketing programs involving the elites, because let's admit it, they are the ones who can afford a luxury lifestyle.

Hi! Thank you for your questions!

"Forging partnerships is one way to solidify your presence in the market."
One of our missions is to eliminate counterfeiting while minting an NFT on our multi-chain blockchain network, and provide an accurate NFT pricing that is backed by real-world data. We only announce partnerships that we have.

"How do you plan to explore the elite class industry?"
We have partnered with and will keep finding more luxury asset retailers to explore the elite class industry.
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 12:18:56 PM

You have alot giveaways on your twitter. When and how is winners selected?

Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:51:39 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:04:17 PM by Leif D

You have alot giveaways on your twitter. When and how is winners selected?

Yes. We will select and announce the results after our NFT Auction & Lottery. The NFT Auction & Lottery will end on 3 Oct, so expect that we will announce the results on 4 Oct. We will check if the participants followed our rules or not, and then we will randomly select 5 winners. We have 4 Total giveaways
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 12:54:13 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2022, 01:04:27 PM by Leif D

[Deleted]
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 03:23:49 PM

I want to know, does the use of NFT in luxury goods not require royalties to the brand and product owners? Meanwhile, this project does not have partnerships with brands that will be used as NFTs. If in the end one of the brand owners sues, because of using their trademark without partnership and permission, how will developer solve the problem, and what about the investors if the dev team eventually lost in court cases?

Please let me know, because i need to know about this, that maybe I'm on the wrong side Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:38:14 PM

I want to know, does the use of NFT in luxury goods not require royalties to the brand and product owners? Meanwhile, this project does not have partnerships with brands that will be used as NFTs. If in the end one of the brand owners sues, because of using their trademark without partnership and permission, how will developer solve the problem, and what about the investors if the dev team eventually lost in court cases?

Please let me know, because i need to know about this, that maybe I'm on the wrong side Smiley

Your question for me is actually valid. Sometimes these luxury brands can afford to handle court cases because in the first place, they have resources. So this platform should make sure they won't face any trouble from these luxury brands. Much better if they can release these NFT items once they partnered with their corresponding brand. Better address such potential issues today rather than think of ways how to win when you are already inside the court.
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 07:26:59 PM

Thank you for reply. I will give the auction and giveaways a shot  Tongue

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:20:19 PM

Buy, Sell and Invest With LuxFi NFT Marketplace

-
How to invest in a Hermès Birkin bag through #LuxFi's #NFT marketplace?

Read everything you need to know in our latest article: https://luxfiofficial.medium.com/buy-sell-and-invest-with-luxfi-nft-marketplace-5cf46c1dc087

Do you think you will have no problem selling their item and using it as part of your NFT collectibles?
Some users already brought up the idea that these luxury brands may run after your platform, if they see that you are violating their trademark.
Because you are creating your NFT items according to their luxury items.
Maybe, get in touch in at least couple of them, and present this concept, so you know what their thoughts on this matter.
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 08:55:08 PM

@TimeTeller

I see it as Amazon etc. Where sellers post about their own asset. Would be weird if not allowed.
But agree partnerships with brands would really nice. Maybe even some special items. Crypto Rolex Cheesy

JanEmil

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 03:52:08 PM

Is the auction tomorrow?

Leif D (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:11:06 AM

Buy, Sell and Invest With LuxFi NFT Marketplace

-
How to invest in a Hermès Birkin bag through #LuxFi's #NFT marketplace?

Read everything you need to know in our latest article: https://luxfiofficial.medium.com/buy-sell-and-invest-with-luxfi-nft-marketplace-5cf46c1dc087

Do you think you will have no problem selling their item and using it as part of your NFT collectibles?
Some users already brought up the idea that these luxury brands may run after your platform, if they see that you are violating their trademark.
Because you are creating your NFT items according to their luxury items.
Maybe, get in touch in at least couple of them, and present this concept, so you know what their thoughts on this matter.

Hi! The NFTs represent the ownership and the authenticity of the physic products. The platform is not going to use their trademark/logo to create the NFTs.
Leif D (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:14:46 AM

Sorry for the late reply.  Smiley The platform is not going to use the brands/logos/trademarks to create the NFTs, the NFTs are the authenticity & ownership of the products. For sure, it will be cool if the project cooperates with brands to create the NFTs. It's in their plans as well.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: