Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Library ? Or Internet ?  (Read 807 times)
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:42:03 AM

Well, if the information/news is urgent for me to collect, definitely it would be the internet, a quick search will give me the info I want rather than going to a physical library with locomotion with vehicles and pay for fuel, library charges etc then going through pages after pages of books to find any information, rather library is if one wants to reduce their passing of time on stuffs like movies or unproductive works, then just hop into a library and read, it helps in so many ways, focusing, a better time passing alternative, plus improvement of IQ Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2021, 05:07:56 PM

I can say that the both are equally important, getting information and gaining knowledge.
The internet, getting information is very easy but not all information gotten from the internet is actually classified,compared to the physical information..
While using the internet, we as well use the library to confirm and go deep in what we are exploring.
I say the both are important and adviceable to use the both while working on something.
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:02:08 PM

Both (or "any") systems are what you make of them. You can waste your whole life in a library, or you can gain enormous amounts of knowledge.
Same (at the nth power) with the Internet.
I have loved to read, and always been curious to the extreme, since a very early age. However, today I own a grand total of "1" book. That is, on paper. In my computer I have over 100, plus some 5000 videos from more than a dozen different courses, plus hundreds of other video tutorials on a whole lot of different topics.
Internet gives you access to an ungodly amount of data, and you don't need to spend hours eating dust to get it.
That said, they're just two different methods to get to  the same goal.
Personally, I love books, and it took a long time for me to get used to reading from a computer screen, but, in reality, I don't have the room, nor the money, to get the books I'd like to get.
Not to mention that Internet gives you access to information published anywhere in the world, in any language, something that'd be very difficult (and/or expensive) to get on paper.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:44:29 PM

I grew up in a Library after school.  I met people that way.  Wouldn't have it the other way.
The library also had the internet.  Libraries themselves are great for established knowledge, it takes awhile for them to buy new books (even ebooks) thus not great for anything new.
But then again they always have the internet so not really an issue.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 08:56:51 AM

The library is a very important part of the society and we can't afford to miss it , also is the internet that is a very crucial part we can't do without. The internet, which I think is far better than the library. In the internet, we can get library making it more superb than the physical library we have in our society.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
D-law (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:40:14 AM

I can say that the both are equally important, getting information and gaining knowledge.
The internet, getting information is very easy but not all information gotten from the internet is actually classified,compared to the physical information..
While using the internet, we as well use the library to confirm and go deep in what we are exploring.
I say the both are important and adviceable to use the both while working on something.

You finally came to full agreement about making good use of them both.
Information gotten from library are acquired, processed, classified, catalogue,and kept in other for retrieval and dissemination of information.
Like I'll always say,most information gotten from the internet are not properly organized.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 01:01:14 PM

Both are undoubtedly the best sources to find answers for most of your questions but it requires knowledge that will let you distinguish which one is telling the truth and which one is speaking only from his mere speculations. I mostly used the internet for I find it convenient to look for the meaning of the words that I am not familiar with. However, books will give you comprehensive knowledge if you dedicate your time and read every book that is related to the subject you want to know. I find myself content with having those two sources for my self-studies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 05:12:05 AM

Where do you think is best to get reliable information ?
Most people feel reluctant to spend time in the library and maybe not user friendly to them, although vital information can be gotten there.

The internet on the other side is fast,can be accessed at the same time by too many people, although hoarding of information is high up here,as well information given out may not be true.
I'd like to know more from your own perspective.
The best place to me to get a reliable information is from library and it will you to research and get the information but if you want to get sharp Sharp information without obstacle and bridge you have to use internet because Google will give different informations explaining this same thing.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
DrWho42

Activity: 263
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 02:51:18 AM

i buy used books from the internet since the library isn't great about inter-library loans

locus (http://locusmag.com)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 10:25:20 PM

Despite the fact that most of the news that we see on the internet are lies,if I am asked to choose between the library and the internet,I will always go for the internet,because the internet is more current than the library.

Most of the stories that are seen in the library today are old stories,and there is no newness in them,but in library,informations,new stories,odd news come out everyday,and it is through the internet that they are dispersed.
D-law (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:07:03 AM

Despite the fact that most of the news that we see on the internet are lies,if I am asked to choose between the library and the internet,I will always go for the internet,because the internet is more current than the library.

Most of the stories that are seen in the library today are old stories,and there is no newness in them,but in library,informations,new stories,odd news come out everyday,and it is through the internet that they are dispersed.

You're simply outdated for you to say the library isn't current with updated information.
You should visit a library soon which I feel you haven't in a long time now.
You make good use of the internet and don't know librarian and libraries are doing enough, going digital already in every area of the library.
You make good use of the internet you boast of mate.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:40:38 PM

The Internet is a good source to get information very fast and easy. But I think information in the  in the Internet  are not detailed like that of the library,  like some of the articles  that are on the Internet  are not complete  but in the library it is very easy to get a complete  article that can be used for research. Both the Internet and library is a good tool to carry out research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ripe_berry

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:48:46 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2022, 03:53:59 AM by Mr. Big

(A joke.)

I was reading in library abut a guy flying on the broom doing magic with stick in his hand. It has to be true, it's in book from library!

What I want to say is that first of all (regardless of the source of info) it is necessary to use that thing in your head to judge what is true and what isn't. Everybody say that internet is full of bullshit, but people talk about bullshit all the time - it is not just about internet! Think and you won't have a problem.

Rightly expressed. Most books found in the library are full of fiction just like the internet, does it mean that their information are vital? As your pointed out we need to think, and make use of the information source that best suit us and gives us what we really want.

Most people feel reluctant to spend time in the library and maybe not user friendly to them, although vital information can be gotten there.

The internet on the other side is fast,can be accessed at the same time by too many people, although hoarding of information is high up here,as well information given out may not be true.
Library is where to get accurate information for research but I think making use of library always could be difficult sometimes due to time factor and distance. The internet is a good source for  information too , it's fast and all information one needs is always available. But not all information in the internet are real.
One can also get accurate information for research in the internet than the library. I can testify to that. I search my school library for almost the whole day looking for books that can help me develop my seminar topic, I couldn't get books that could help me to do so. All thanks to internet that came to my rescue.
Internet is a good source to obtain information faster and comfortably no matter where you are but the library will warrant one to leave his or her comfort zone, move from row to row, flip pages and stock back to the shelve when done, it is so frustrating. I prefer the internet  bcoz it is everywhere you go, faster and gives u many option to choose from.
D-law (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 06:35:02 AM

Why people choose the Internet over the library is for the fact that the Internet can be accessed with a wealth of information from the comfort of your house but for one to make use of the library you need to visit one, and with the internet, the world is a global village you can visit 10 online libraries at a spot but that can not be said of a physical library.

You can still access the library collection from the comfort of your homes, store, work place, underneath the sea.
Libraries now have E-libraries, the Opac as well can be accessible from anywhere knowing the collections the library has.
It's best you take your choice, but then you can't do with one, so I merged them both

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 04:42:43 PM

Both the library, internet and living human beings

you're right, library may seems boring and tiring atimes but some library now go on digitalized E-Library, but i can assure you that physical documented books, informations items and materials in library tends to have more geniueness and trust for reliability than internet where fake and unverified informations are passed.

you're right, the internet is the fastest in dissemination of information both the true and false info, but library plays the major role in hoarding information,

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 09:54:24 PM

The Internet is a good source to get information very fast and easy. But I think information in the  in the Internet  are not detailed like that of the library,  like some of the articles  that are on the Internet  are not complete  but in the library it is very easy to get a complete  article that can be used for research. Both the Internet and library is a good tool to carry out research.

When it comes to comparisons between libraries and the internet, I will always choose libraries.
Because books are the means of acquiring all our knowledge. The internet has become so popular these days. But before the advent of the Internet, were there no wise people in the world? yes, Was. 

And they gained knowledge by reading books. Though there are so many benefits of the Internet  But the disadvantage is also strong.  The Internet makes our virtual worlds more dependent on mobile phones.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 06:26:52 AM

Everyone has their own opinion. You have found the Internet more useful where I think it's the library. Because usually books never give us wrong information where the internet may give a lot of wrong information.

Books usually do not publish anything that has a negative impact or that can make children go bad. But what is being searched on the internet is coming and as a result, children are becoming addicted to many bad things.

With the proliferation of the internet, people are becoming addicted to mobile phones which is very harmful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:48:15 AM

Reading and reviewing is better aligned for the future, both libraries and the internet may be sustainable. Things that can be used as learning material to put it simply is the internet, but to study a book we need a library where we will be more dominant in learning new things through library facilities.  Newly read books will add to our insight into the world.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 08:34:16 AM

Both. I personally go for both. I mean, I don't just read scientific books, I also read fiction of all sorts, poetry, and whatnot, so sometimes the library offers much more in that sense. But I combine that with the internet and also audiobooks, so there's a little bit of everything. That way I can get the full scope of things without feeling some things being left out. I am not saying nonfiction books in the library are not biased, full of mistakes, or just outdated by today's standards, but the issue with the internet is that you will have to spend a lot of time sifting through all of the nonsense to get to what you might think is correct. So there is no this or that here, for a person to completely embrace knowledge, you have to use all of the tools available, in this case, both the internet and libraries.

im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:49:41 PM

Back when I was a kid I really liked going to the library and spending some time reading and borrowing interesting books, but the problem is books are not flexible. Reading books for hours where you always have to sit makes your body achy and sleepy.
In contrast to the internet, if accessed using a cellphone, we can do various different poses to finish a book without feeling sore.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: