Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Background GPU minig system  (Read 218 times)
Prometherion.13 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 09:01:58 PM

Hello.

We want to introduce Prometherion - system of background GPU minig.
It is suitable for gaming PC clubs - to mine when PC is not used by User.
It can be used both on AMD and nVidia GPUs with optimal parameters for each series of GPUs (power limits, memory and processor frequencies) to avoid their damage and to
reduce energy consumption.
It has up to 5 triggers to pause mining. For example: User logs on, "explorer.exe" is a trigger to stop mining process. After User logs out, "explorer.exe" stops and mining process continues.

It can mine Etherium (ETH), RavenCoin (RVN) and Etherium Clasic (ETC).
To order the build you need to choose coin, pool and give your wallet adress.

!!!Important!!!
Product detects by antivirus software (so it must be added to AV exceptions) and requires administrator rights to set up. So it can not be used for botnets and other unofficial ways of distribution.
But if you are an owner of PC gaming club - this product can interest you.

Also you can be an agent between us and final customer, who can be interested in our product.

Our contacts:
telegram - https://t.me/prometherion_en
email - droid.712xp@gmail.com

FAQs.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: There are two schemes of work :
    1) 3 minutes of every hour GPU is working for creators + 50% of CPU
    2) 10 minutes of every hour GPU is working for creators without any CPU usage

Q: Can I buy installator that will work only for me?
A: No.

Q: Can I use it to mine other coins on other pools.
A: Yes, but it need time to write a build with optimal parameters for your needs, and we will do this for more than 200 PCs to install on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prometherion.13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 02:44:34 PM

up
JayDDee

Activity: 1364
Merit: 216

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:54:16 PM

Why is it so difficult to manually shut down mining for gaming and starting it back up afterwards that I would pay for
a tool to do it for me?

Background mining is always suspicious. There's no reason to logout with the background miner running,
just stay logged in and activate power save on the monitor.

miner29

Activity: 1253
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 07:49:21 PM

Just like his other work (hidden cryptonight miner) its only good for those running it on other peoples systems.  Ie stealing hashing power.

Legit miners have no need for these types of stealth miners. 

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:41:58 AM

Hello.

We want to introduce Prometherion - system of background GPU minig.
It is suitable for gaming PC clubs - to mine when PC is not used by User.
It can be used both on AMD and nVidia GPUs with optimal parameters for each series of GPUs (power limits, memory and processor frequencies) to avoid their damage and to
reduce energy consumption.
It has up to 5 triggers to pause mining. For example: User logs on, "explorer.exe" is a trigger to stop mining process. After User logs out, "explorer.exe" stops and mining process continues.

It can mine Etherium (ETH), RavenCoin (RVN) and Etherium Clasic (ETC).
To order the build you need to choose coin, pool and give your wallet adress.

!!!Important!!!
Product detects by antivirus software (so it must be added to AV exceptions) and requires administrator rights to set up. So it can not be used for botnets and other unofficial ways of distribution.
But if you are an owner of PC gaming club - this product can interest you.

Also you can be an agent between us and final customer, who can be interested in our product.

Our contacts:
telegram - https://t.me/prometherion_en
email - droid.712xp@gmail.com

FAQs.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: There are two schemes of work :
    1) 3 minutes of every hour GPU is working for creators + 50% of CPU
    2) 10 minutes of every hour GPU is working for creators without any CPU usage

Q: Can I buy installator that will work only for me?
A: No.

Q: Can I use it to mine other coins on other pools.
A: Yes, but it need time to write a build with optimal parameters for your needs, and we will do this for more than 200 PCs to install on.
Meh you selling miner to steal hashing power on user most likely used on their work,office,server. This thing ruined small miner, specially cpu mining ⛏️, 

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Prometherion.13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 04:50:41 PM

Why is it so difficult to manually shut down mining for gaming and starting it back up afterwards that I would pay for
a tool to do it for me?

Background mining is always suspicious. There's no reason to logout with the background miner running,

This system was developed for gaming club to automatize mining process. Trigger to stop mining was explorer.exe, started when user/gamer used a pc. On logout minihg resumed.
JayDDee

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:04:47 PM

a tool to do it for me?

This system was developed for gaming club to automatize mining process. Trigger to stop mining was explorer.exe, started when user/gamer used a pc. On logout minihg resumed.

Bull shit!

Logging in and out takes longer than stopping and starting a miner. I wouldn't use it if it was free.
The only reason someone would want it is to hide mining from the legitimate user.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:50:08 PM

In my country, 1 hour of playing in a computer club costs 1.5 dollars and more. I'm sure the owner of the club will be interested in having his computers used for mining. This will increase the cost of cooling the room and increase wear and tear on the components.
Club employees may be interested in such systems, but this is already a criminal offense.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:12:19 PM

Stealth miners are for fraudsters honestly, if you are a real person you will build a rig for mining and buy a laptop for gaming only or even build a gaming desktop, why would you want to run miners in background? They can even be malicious to your PC health, meaning doing some disastrous things behind without you knowing

Prometherion.13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 07:08:24 PM

In my country, 1 hour of playing in a computer club costs 1.5 dollars and more. I'm sure the owner of the club will be interested in having his computers used for mining. This will increase the cost of cooling the room and increase wear and tear on the components.
Club employees may be interested in such systems, but this is already a criminal offense.

Some owners already ordered our product and use it successfully.
Settings of miner are balanced to reduce wear and tear of components and to prevent overheating.
JayDDee

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:52:33 PM

Some owners already ordered our product and use it successfully.
Settings of miner are balanced to reduce wear and tear of components and to prevent overheating.

So, you're telling us we should pay you to configure our miner? I don't need or want that.
If you want to scam people try to provide some incentive. At least the Nigerian prince scam promisses
to make me rich.

Prometherion.13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 06:39:35 PM

So, you're telling us we should pay you to configure our miner? I don't need or want that.
If you want to scam people try to provide some incentive. At least the Nigerian prince scam promisses
to make me rich.

Those who wanted to pay for automatisation of their specific mining processes already did that.
Maybe someone will need it too.
Prometherion.13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2022, 12:53:31 AM

Up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: