Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 112 times)
vinca BK. (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:09:12 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 04:49:17 PM by vinca BK.

peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:03:53 PM

I do not know if I am getting you right. You are saying that if X coin is successful in terms of price, so should be some other? That does not make much sense really, of course different tokens are intended for different things and have different objectives, communities, funding, uses... No two tokens are exactly alike and that should be more than enough reason for price disparities. For me is so obvious that I am not even sure I am answering your question?

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:40:42 PM

This all will be ending up with how the investors see the potential with the other coins that have been making the rounds and making money.

If a project isn't worth it then there will be no investors of it and that's why you're probably thinking about the gain of the other and while some doesn't gain anything.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:48:31 PM

Hey guys, I have a question regarding eth tokens.

I can see many ethereum tokens projects and airdrops each week atleast. But my question is, why would i prefer BAT over BTT and both over XXX since they are all use the same engine (all under ethereum with exactly same functions)? And after that, I see they have diffrent price, market.

I can see ANNs of the projects announce diffrent titles, but in the end they doesn’t differ any thing. Unlikely for example, the comparison between too coins, for example bitcoin vs eth, we may say bitcoin fee is better than eth fee, oh thats why I love btc, bitcoin is first currency, thats why the most money invested into it, etc...

How could bat gain a lot of money invested into it, but XXX didn’t?

Please correct me. Human mistakes.

Even though its created over the same platform. Its have different teams, vision, marketing, and many else that would be factor of the success of the project on the Ethereum platform.
U can see the rank of its Marketcap here : https://coinmarketcap.com/view/ethereum/

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 05:59:24 AM

Cant really compare both platform that works or operate the same way to have a price or somehow both level in terms of their platform. There will be surely a spread and one must have a good price than the others. Its a mattrr of quality. If they have both the ability then the one who has exert his full effort would be the winner.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 01:43:43 PM

The Basic Attention Token is unique because it is a payment token for running advertising campaigns through Brave Ads. As of November 2020, advertisers must commit to a minimum advertising spend of $2,500 per month to be able to launch their campaigns, but a potentially lower-limit self-service platform is currently in the works.
Currently, this advertising budget must be paid in full with Basic Attention Tokens, which advertisers can obtain from various third-party exchange platforms. From here, Brave takes a small commission, and the rest is distributed to publishers and users, so people prefer this, with small commissions but many people preferring large commissions but less demand.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:59:48 PM

I can see many ethereum tokens projects and airdrops each week atleast. But my question is, why would i prefer BAT over BTT and both over XXX since they are all use the same engine (all under ethereum with exactly same functions)? And after that, I see they have diffrent price, market.

I can see ANNs of the projects announce diffrent titles, but in the end they doesn’t differ any thing. Unlikely for example, the comparison between too coins, for example bitcoin vs eth, we may say bitcoin fee is better than eth fee, oh thats why I love btc, bitcoin is first currency, thats why the most money invested into it, etc...

I am not quite sure what your question is but i think i get the direction of your question or statement and i think you need to be very careful because BTT and BAT are completely different projects and have nothing to do with each other. If you look at coinmarketcap, then you will see that there are two projects that are using BTT as their Symbol (Bittorrent and Blocktrade Token) and that there also two projects that are using BAT as their symbol (Basic Attention Token and Bat Finance) so you always need to check the contract adress before you invest into a project because you also need to be careful because there are also a lot of scammers and imposters out there.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 04:28:39 PM

-snip -
-snip-

I will give the simplest example, you buy a cellphone with the same brand, the specifications are almost the same, but why is the one expensive the other a little cheaper? Because there is a unique value offered from each of these products.

The same thing happens with tokens, although in one blockchain, you will see a different utility value for each token. Starting from supply, features, use cases and so on, they compete on products, technology with different uses. that's why even in one ETH network, each token has a different value and price. I think this is a natural thing in business, as well as FIAT currencies, both are made of paper, why Dollars & Pounds have different prices? Do you have the answer from this? If yes, you have the answer of your concern.

BAT you mentioned have tokenomics and use cases that we already know about, it's only natural that they are priced better than similar projects but not have a use case for the token.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 05:02:06 PM

It's difficult to understand but I get the idea.
They are not really called Ethereum tokens but ERC20 tokens. Done using the smart contract of Ethereum to create a new coin.
Different ticker which means will get a different value in the market.

About BAT vs (n) coin. The market will tell how they will value each coin which is mostly by demand.
BAT gained the demand needed because of its marketing strategy and the trust it planted with investors. While the (n) coin didn't do anything and just expecting too much because of the cryptocurrency hype.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:25:42 AM

Ethereum tokens are using same blockchain (Ethereum blockchain), not same engine mate.
I think we should understand what is the purpose of Ethereum blockchain first.
Startup companies can issue new token on Ethereum blockchain as their asset, therefore many tokens created from different companies.
That's why the price of tokens are different although they are on the same Ethereum blockchain.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 06:08:46 PM

First thing first, Ethereum is just a blockchain or let me say a building block or foundation on which any project can launch, build and develop on, Ethereum gives them an easy landing space and it is left for the project developers in question to work on their projects to make it useful and valuable. Most of the top projects today were once on the Ethereum blockchain and those project's team were serious with their long terms goals, they got to a point where they built their own blockchain and moved out of Ethereum.
So in other words, a lot of projects can be on the Ethereum blockchain and all will have different prices and market cap, which all reflects on whatever the team are working on and how serious they are with it. Ethereum have no business with that price any token on its blockchain will have, that business is left to the team of that project.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4269

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 08:18:57 PM

Ethereum supports smart contracts unlike bitcoin. A smart user will say that Bitcoin also supports smart contracts and will be right, but these smart contracts do not support Turing completeness.
Ethereum has the best team and thousands of developers around the world. Good projects are always in demand, but scam is forgotten.
Ethereum assassins are no longer announced Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██