Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★IPTV RESELLER PANELS - YOU WANT TO MAKE £5K+ A MONTH? - CHEAPEST SUPPLIER★  (Read 193 times)
TheIPTVShop (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:39:32 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 03:57:07 PM by TheIPTVShop

Hello everyone Cheesy

I hope everyone is well. I wanted to bring across the attention of our new IPTV Reseller Panels.

IPTV is very popular in the UK and US at the moment, seeing as it saves customers lots of money on cable bills and more. This means that it is very in demand, and represents a perfect opportunity to get involved.

Our service at The IPTV Shop allows you to start your own business selling IPTV subscriptions, under your own name/brand.

We focus on UK & US Content, including Live, VOD, Movies, Sports, etc.

Sellers can easily make £5K+ per month reselling IPTV. Don't believe us? Have a look online!

We will give you your own Xtream codes panel where you can add lines for customers.

Our prices are very cheap, and you will find no supplier offering prices less than us!

We charge just £1 per credit, meaning:
1 Month Subscription = 1 credit
3 Month Subscription  = 2 credit
6 Month Subscription = 3 credit
12 Month Subscription = 4 credit

A 12 Month Subscription would cost you just £4! You can resell this for at least £35!!

To get set up with your own panel, we will just require a minimum deposit of £100. Normally, this would get you 100 credits, but on your FIRST deposit we will also give you a 50% bonus credits, meaning an even bigger saving.

Drop us a message for more info at any time.

Thank you for reading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:53:24 PM

I think that you are not on that forum, here people are interested in cryptocurrency

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
sameerpathan1973

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:58:00 AM

Hello everyone Cheesy

I hope everyone is well. I wanted to bring across the attention of our new IPTV Reseller Panels.

IPTV is very popular in the UK and US at the moment, seeing as it saves customers lots of money on cable bills and more. This means that it is very in demand, and represents a perfect opportunity to get involved.

Our service at The IPTV Shop allows you to start your own business selling IPTV subscriptions, under your own name/brand.

We focus on UK & US Content, including Live, VOD, Movies, Sports, etc.

Sellers can easily make £5K+ per month reselling IPTV. Don't believe us? Have a look online!

We will give you your own Xtream codes panel where you can add lines for customers.

Our prices are very cheap, and you will find no supplier offering prices less than us!

We charge just £1 per credit, meaning:
1 Month Subscription = 1 credit
3 Month Subscription  = 2 credit
6 Month Subscription = 3 credit
12 Month Subscription = 4 credit

A 12 Month Subscription would cost you just £4! You can resell this for at least £35!!

To get set up with your own panel, we will just require a minimum deposit of £100. Normally, this would get you 100 credits, but on your FIRST deposit we will also give you a 50% bonus credits, meaning an even bigger saving.

Drop us a message for more info at any time.

Thank you for reading!

I am interested, cannot message you...please message me
Robb777

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 02:04:51 AM

Yes
Become a resller
sunnysinghh

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:18:27 AM

Smart Automated IPTV Billing Modules Available for the Following IPTV Reseller Panels:

Zapx Panel
XUI One Panel
Xtream Plus Panel
MPEGTV Panel
IPTV Dashboard Panel
XtreamUI Reseller Panel
Super/Master Reseller Panel

If you need then PM or visit https://www.whmcssmarters.com/billing-reseller-panel/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: