Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 06:46:02 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is Best Alts or Defi Coin?  (Read 448 times)
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:08:38 PM

I always keeping my truth over major coins like bitcoin and some other market leading coins. I just mention you some best Defi coins at running market.
10 Best DeFi Coins 2021
Uniswap (UNI) Uniswap is a leading decentralized exchange that is currently dominating the DeFi market. ...
Chainlink (LINK) ...
DAI (DAI) ...
0x (ZRX) ...
Maker (MKR) ...
Compound (COMP) ...
Aave (AAVE) ...
Synthetix (SNX)
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:48:22 PM

Actually, from the past few years the Defi Coins are very popular b/w the investors, but I am confused Is Defi bes Best from Alts?

Altcoins are so vast, it includes DEFI.
DEFI also has many hidden problems like scams so be careful with them. By now, DEFI is the longest trend I've seen. There is a lot of money pouring into DEFI projects so it can be said that DEFI is the strongest trend of altcoins.
Another good news for DEFI is the Chinese government banning Bitcoin. This makes more investors come to DEFI.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
olib123

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:31:42 PM

Definitely means decentralised finance it applications aim to recreate traditional financial systems, such as banks and exchanges, with cryptocurrency. Whereas Altcoin is an alternative digital currency to Bitcoin. Altcoin is a portmanteau of alternative and coin to form "altcoin".

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1344
Merit: 451

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:55:22 PM

Actually, from the past few years the Defi Coins are very popular b/w the investors, but I am confused Is Defi bes Best from Alts?
I think never. At one time DeFi gained a lot of popularity among the people. But now it has lost a lot of popularity. There was popularity very quickly.And lost popularity very quickly. But here the bitcoin blockchain has become more popular than the position it is in. Alt coins are in the same position.But the Defi coins have lost much of their value, dignity and popularity.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:41:32 PM

I always keeping my truth over major coins like bitcoin and some other market leading coins. I just mention you some best Defi coins at running market.
10 Best DeFi Coins 2021
Uniswap (UNI) Uniswap is a leading decentralized exchange that is currently dominating the DeFi market. ...
Chainlink (LINK) ...
DAI (DAI) ...
0x (ZRX) ...
Maker (MKR) ...
Compound (COMP) ...
Aave (AAVE) ...
Synthetix (SNX)
This top decentralized exchange list isn't unique, we can get from anywhere. But if I were op, I would definitely buy defi from the centralize exchange. I wouldn't use the Ethereum blockchain if I had to buy it from a decentralized exchange. I don't want to give more money to Ethereum miners for the Ethereum transaction. Uniswap is really great DEFI, but even though centralized exchange is still popular.
Jilapikhamu

Activity: 472
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:56:29 PM

UNI they king of DeFi,  and i see they have potential to pump hard because  of there Uniswap v3 exchange
add1ct3dd

Activity: 668
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:06:47 PM

Altcoins and defis all have good and bad ones, we can't just pick something and go with that. Instead of buying 2 defi tokens that one might be good and one might be bad, just buy one good altcoin and one good defi for example. This is why I highly suggest that we should be focusing on what could be good in the selection and not the type.

If you focus on a coin, or defi, or nft, or collectible, or game or whatever else as a type and just try to buy something in there, then you will end up missing out all the good ones in the other parts of it. This is why it is always advised to pick something good and have good fundamentals and a good community, if you can do that then do not care about anything else about it.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:01:06 PM

know why they are popular because they are decentralized so they are more open, if you ask which one is good this is a confusing question to answer, I have a few in my wallet but am overwhelmed with gas prices on the ERC20 network as it has been increasing in recent months due to NFT.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: