Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] The Botocean is a one-stop automated solution for crypto traders of all le  (Read 535 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
condportpelu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 04:16:13 AM

With this environment, we will make a huge profit. I'm getting more and more interested in your project as it develops.

Yes, be interested in just such projects, it has a perspective and there is something to support it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schenfagpinea

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:14:55 AM

Hey there, what about social media community events? Do you have any plans for this? I think that many in the project are already waiting for this.

There will be events, follow the social networks of the project to be aware of if they plan them in the near future
ashleyhartt

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:12:25 AM

What are the important milestones on your road map, both in terms of what you've already accomplished and what we may expect in the future? Any collaborations or short/long-term technological achievements you'd want to discuss or draw attention to?

I think the team is thinking about these questions, because I think this is very important
dimiitry

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:04:32 AM

Can you think of three killer BotOcean that put it ahead of the competition? What is the competitive advantage of your platform in which you have the most faith?

Good question, I also want to know, so I decided to follow their actions in order to bypass their competitors
schenfagpinea

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:58:38 PM

Hey team, everything is very well planned, I liked what will happen next, will this project influence the rise in Bitcoin prices? And what about additional instruments, do you plan to add any?
ashleyhartt

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:11:22 PM

Do you plan to integrate your token to other platforms or exchanges? Time to make faster promotion, what do u think?
diolauflufnant

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:35:11 PM

What options do you plan to make for community? I need to find out more information about your team and what events you will take part in
alexsandrn

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 07:59:31 PM

Good day, there! Have a good day, team; I believe we require more project-related promotions and activities.
sauverasco

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:23:48 PM

We're in the thick of defi right now, which is why I'm still optimistic about the project and the industry as a whole.

But as far as I understand OceanBot is not related to Defi, when I read about it there was no word about it, they use dAPP
JuddWard

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:33:21 PM

It appears that others are catching on to this gem; I just noticed a couple guys discussing it on Twitter.

Yes, there is a prospect in this project, it just needs to be revealed to the team, and as far as I understand, the team is actively working for this
alexsandrn

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:15:41 PM

How many people do you expect to attract by the end of this year? This is one project that would stand the taste of time
lvanontech

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 08:10:25 PM

I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest, may I know, how long has this project existed?
alexsandrn

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:08:21 PM

The hard work of the team on this project should be visible to the community, many people say that your project is unique
condportpelu

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:12:31 PM

There are a lot of projects out there, but not all of them are excellent. I selected yours because it is unique. By the way, what are your thoughts on the current state of the market?

The current state of the market is stable, the market is not moving much now, but I do not think that this will somehow hinder the development of our project
errephelpman

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:16:06 PM

With this environment, we will make a huge profit. I'm getting more and more interested in your project as it develops.

I also think so, the project has a potential that needs to be revealed to the community
tololahy

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:26:43 AM

I see with what a crazy speed the number of crypto-active projects is growing, so where to subscribe so as not to miss anything?

On Twitter, it's best to follow the project, and there the team posts everything that happens about the project.
trefrougmawas

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:38:00 PM

How many people do you expect to attract by the end of this year? This is one project that would stand the taste of time

Good question, I think that they did not have an accurate prediction for this, obviously there are a lot of people, but there is still time to recruit the community.
firoupatab

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:47:04 AM

I think now is a good time to pay attention to such projects and invest, may I know, how long has this project existed?

From September 2020 if I'm not mistaken
calltacorde

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 08:04:13 AM

The hard work of the team on this project should be visible to the community, many people say that your project is unique

But the team already posts all their actions on social networks, I think that this is already visible
exp_unit

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 09:05:08 PM

By the way, are there any thoughts on integrating popular blockchains? I think cross chain means that the project can also be linked to other blockchains.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: