Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: War instead of elections  (Read 368 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:54:12 PM

Politicians are not interested the welfare of their citizens but their personal interest. If really politicians are really standing for the welfare of the citizens war would been a secondary issue in any political scene. Look at what is happening even in the advance countries in the war. As for me Democracy is nothing but a camouflage the people. Even in America and Russia war is used in election then in Africa there will no election it will be only war to win election territories.

I am concerned about the elections in Russia, not in Africa.

You should be concerned about the elections in America. If Trump wins, support for Zelensky will be gone. When it is gone, it won't matter how much you hate Putin and Russia. Russia will win the war hands down, then, no matter who the Oligarchs elect to take Putin's place.

Cool

Dear, I am concerned about the elections not in Africa and not in America, but primarily in Russia, and this topic is about that. If you are concerned about the elections in America, then open the topic and fill it with your thoughts.

Take your blinders off, so that you can see that your Russian concerns amount to nothing, without the rest of the world being included.

As usual, you forget to read... like about the Russian elections I mentioned.

Cool

You don't have to worry about how I can see better, I'll decide without you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: