Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lobbying for a DoW against the Western MSM and social Media !!!  (Read 21 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 04:48:45 AM

Declaration of War against the Western Main Street Medias and Social Medias !!!

I think it's high time for Mankind to declare total and constitutional war against the enemies of Mankind : the western MSM and Social Medias !

Anyone associated with them, should, be declared enemy combatants against Mankind. As such them, their shareholders, their employees, their families, should all be classified as enemies of mankind, and war declared on them, worldwide.

that's my opinion, and with a strong lobbying effort, I believe it's possible to achieve TOTAL VICTORY over those, and victory doesn't mean "chaning their minds" or what ever weaklets pussy shit, but simply hunting them down, anywhere, and killing them, for the enemies of mankind they are.

the war effort will be hard to lobby for, however once the decision is taken to eradicate them from life, it can be done, quite safely and efficiently.

It's a 48 hours war with maximal effort on the part of the front line groups of mankind.

I am curious which state will be captured and exterminated by siding with the western msm and social medias...

war is the answer against the MSM and social media !

Who are those you would put on top of the card deck?

you have only 52 Smiley

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: