Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [JRT] Jarvis -> next x50 Defi project ?  (Read 86 times)
0xkii (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 09:09:29 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2021, 08:28:20 AM by 0xkii

hey guys, i had another account on bitcointalk & on ogrr but i can't find them, somehow i don't receive emails when i request password recovery  Shocked
I was here on something like 2014-2015  Sad

I'll do a TLDR in another post, but it's a very good project for DEFI / FOREX, several devs from curve & aave invested in it ( found out after doing my DYOR )

• They've been around since 2018 at least but the project has evolved so much..  The core concept is quite easy, but with deep roots that can be hard to understand initially.
  • Jarvis Network is a set of protocols on Ethereum allowing anyone to gain exposure to the price of any traditional or digital assets with stablecoins, against liquidity pools, or through self-minting process. For now, they are concentrated on Forex, but commodities and CFDs are in plans as well.
  • They already have synthetic EUR, GBP, and CHF, with more currencies in the works ( PLN SEK CZN PHP BGN should be coming soon, then most likely they’ll focus Asia ). The end goal for them is to become the Revolut of DeFi. Tongue

There is a lot to read, it's better to read everything, and you will understand its potential too.
If you're looking for some x100 BSC shitcoins, don't bother, this is some DeFi milestone thing in the long run where you can expect much more  Grin

The core protocol at the moment is Synthereum. It allows creating synthetic assets over-collateralized by USDC (at first) in an extremely capital-efficient way and with 2 different methods. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the protocol has the most intelligent and flexible design that exists to date.

The protocol allows for the issuance and exchange of fiat synthetic assets without slippage, creating an on-chain Forex market.

• The first method "Bank contract", is pretty straightforward, like many other synthetic protocols you can mint synthetic assets by over-collateralizing yourself with USDC and UMA and then later with ETH / BTC / JRT / LINK / AAVE etc... (the DAO will decide which tokens to add), i.e. MakerDAO.
    This is very capital efficient , probably one of the most promising project ..

For example: put $125 USDC mint $100 worth of jEUR (EUR).

• The second one "Broker contract" , however, is the real innovation - you buy without slippage from a counterparty (the LP) which overcollateralizes for you. This means that you get a synthetic at the true price of the underlying asset and without risking liquidation, and with zero slippage. All the risks are carried by the LP which is the counterparty. This is the "minting vs LP" model.
    Instead of using AMM, which is capital inefficient, does not guarantee a peg, and leads to slippage, Jarvis uses an innovative system: LPs must maintain a balance in USDC and when someone wants to buy an asset, the LP issues the asset by depositing collateral and selling it, and when someone wants to sell it the LP buys back and burns the asset, recovering the collateral.
    For example: put $100 USDC mint $100 worth of jGBP (GBP)

The broker contract allows the synths to be exchanged for USDC at the oracle price provided by Chainlink. -> Consequences: jEUR is pegged all the time. The other stable euros can make pools with jEUR to facilitate arbitrages to maintain their peg (so yield euro). This makes our synths very low risk.

-   For the users --> buy/sell without slippage and do not fear to be liquidated.
          -   For LPs --> it allows them to have an inverse position to the user, but unlike SNX, they just have to maintain a collateral ratio (CR) of 125% (currently) in USDC (can be higher for the other currencies). Nothing to do with a 500% CR required on SNX and with a crypto denominated debt (BTC for example) where
              you will be rekt if BTC moonshot because your debt will explode in value.

Jarvis is building an infrastructure that allows anyone to:

For the pros:
                      -become a broker for financial markets like Forex, stocks, and cryptos.

For the retail:
                      -enter the DeFi with other currencies than dollars (eur, gbp, etc) while having the same liquidity as USDC, and make the yield on them without taking too many risks.

They were the first to implement such a master race design, which I will explain below:

As said earlier, the final product will eventually become a Revolut of crypto. More updates need to be done before this comes to reality, however, the existing product already allows to get some cashflow...

The synths being collateralized by the USDC, and thanks to the peg, it allows to convince on/off ramp companies to work with Jarvis because it facilitates the business with the banks, at the moment MtPelerin a swiss regulated entity works with Jarvis (0% fees to enter or exit cryptos with the jFiats because
            Jarvis sponsors the fees for the moment).

Finally and most importantly, since synths are exchangeable for USDC without slippage you can do synth < usdc > token swaps on amm using the liquidity of USDC, this is the atomic swap.
            And here we come to the killer feature of Synthereum: the OCLR (On Chain Liquidity Router). It allows you to swap synths for any token with the same liquidity as USDC without creating a pool (I don't know if you realize how heavy this is).

For example, if I want to swap jEUR against LINK, jEUR against AAVE, and jGBP against SUSHI, we don't need to create the pools jEUR-LINK // jEUR-AAVE // jGBP-SUSHI.

You can imagine that the liquidity would be rotten unless you have hundreds of millions in each pool. Here there is no need for that. The synths will be burned against USDC, which will be swapped with the desired token. Virtually it is like buying a token with EUR or GBP but without suffering from the liquidity                        
            problem and therefore slippage. Even CEX (e.g. Binance) has problems with liquidity on these currencies.

Everything is minted/burned at the oracle Chainlink price, so peg is assured, allowing arbitrage with AMMs

Euro Stasis for example (EURS) who make tokenized euros, and not synthetic, even with their pools that have millions, their peg is off by more than 2%. Because they can't do arbitrage.

If we made a EURS / jEUR pool, it would restore the peg and make yield in Euro stablecoin. It's like having a Euro passbook on steroids and not eating negative interest. This is particularly interesting for corporate treasuries and some in Switzerland have been quick to contact Jarvis about this.

If you have followed everything, you understand why Synthereum is an ultra interesting infrastructure to integrate with a web wallet. It allows customers to enter with Euros, CHF, GBP, etc. . This is what Mt Pélerin understood recently and that's why they are working with Jarvis now            
            and allow you to buy or sell your cryptos without going through a CEX (less tx so less fees to pay).

Synthereum is rather B2B oriented in terms of the business model at the moment. The volumes will come from the users of the wallets which will have integrated the solution of Jarvis. Fees are taken by the protocol at each mint/burn, that's where the cashflow comes from, and these fees are re-distributed to            
            the LPs and to the holders of the governance token JRT.

The goal is to be integrated in several wallets, why not Ledger which is already working with Paraswap, and Jarvis is in a direct relationship with Paraswap, then also in other on/off ramps.

For the moment, there is no better way to enter or exit cryptos, it shouldn't be difficult to find new on/off-ramps, we all know the CEX’s fees to make a withdrawal or just the transaction fees to just buy some eth. Here you need to have enough for network fees, and this Polygon deployment it will be out of the
            question as well.

In the meantime, you can already participate in the yield farming with stablecoins jfiat/USDC and 15% to 25% APR on your deposit (looking at you European banks and negative interest rates)

What's coming soon:

• Polygon deployment + new yield farming on stablecoins there  Shocked
  • Stacking and Vesting JRTs:
            - Stake your JRT and get more voting power, self-mint with the stJRT (staked JRT) without commission, and more (the community currently discussing the rewards)
            - Vest your JRT, aka lock for x amount of time, and get a greater increase in the voting power, greater rewards, boosts, and more (currently in the discussion as well). The vesting is great to ensure a salary every month without doing anything Smiley
  • The self-minting contract, use other tokens to mint synthetic assets, and when the JRT will be added it will allow making a loop like SNX did before launching for a big pump JRT -> StJRT ( stacking of the JRT ) -> Mint jEur -> buyback JRT with the jEur -> restacking of the new JRT and so on.
  • Multi lp -> we can deposit our USDC and generate yield, get half of the protocol fees.
    With the multi lp, each LP will be able to choose its leverage
  • Marketing in September, the company that did SNX's will do Jarvis's, there will also be a lot of publications on press websites like cointelegraph etc.. + Partner fee contracts

The big documentation is here to dive deep into the project: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WGK2yHG9C_IPXeZkH94jnSliYyQY0xVi/view
Official website: https://jarvis.network/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jarvis_Network
Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/fr/pi%C3%A8ces/jarvis-reward-token#markets
Discord: https://discord.gg/WsG5r75V
Medium: https://medium.com/jarvis-network
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/jarvisnetwork

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________

TLDR; ( lazy people read here  Cheesy )

Buy now if you want to take the rocket to the moon  Cool
Probably a x50 at the very least, still very early, only 50millions marketcap !

BSC coins are cools but you they are for the most part, scams !

Between, several members of curve, zapper, AAVE, SNX already bought a bag of JRT ( not trolling, DYOR if you don't believe me  Roll Eyes )

Last but not least, JRT doesn't actually need new investors etc.. since they will have their techs added to wallets and more stuffs .. people will naturally use jFIAT such as jEURO .. jKRW , jCNY etc.. and everytime they use those money, JRT DAO  will earn money, and this money will reward JRT stackers  Grin Grin

I bought at 0.15 avg, so 0.11 is a very good price, checking chart is useless even tho its a big W coming .. its ranked like 780th, and check on coingecko, coinmarketcap isnt updated lol..

I believe this is a better project than SNX, banks can work with on/off ramp and use jFIAT for randoms to come to cryptos & defi..

coin.ph & argenthq will add JRT soon, and probably more wallets ..

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xkii (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:08:19 AM

I guess, this was too long for people to read  Cheesy
0xkii (OP)