Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nato troops at Russia/bielorussia war edges are non humans...  (Read 35 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 04:54:42 AM

that's a simple fact. as such the rules of engagement have to be adapted if need arise.

I don't believe they will move, they are just there to use their salaries to fuck local girls... use the training as exercize, aka contaminating and ruining motherhood potential in eastern europe.

ahh yes, I see all nato forces current and past personals as enemies of Mankind who will have to be annihilated once the combat model is ready for total extermination / 0 survival.

have a nice day.

ps my current flag : * / \ -

as you see, I am ready to get as far as necessary to win, and even more (too much) or less (too little) aka winning at all costs, including recovering mistakes along the way.

but my determination and certitude that nato forces, all, past, present and future (I know it's hard to believe) are the enemies of mankind is certain now.

die. be splashed, burn, frozen, beamed, blasted, or what ever...

and as I always say to the russian : nuke if they get pesky. that will calm them... the edges walls of the motherland... not for the fainted heart...  and don't forget nato : rape protection force, of children.

they are worst than beasts.

ps 2 I am not after ending nato in the legal form, I am for exterminating it, killing it all... to be clear, past, present and future. dropped, 0 survivors. ended. liberated. and they can change their current flag, they will remain the same... why I don't know, and don't care as they will die in all ways.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: