Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] Looking for Bounty manager, Translator, Developer and more.  (Read 100 times)
oja_coin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 08:00:03 PM

Hi,
I'm working on a cool project called OJA, Its gonna be a crypto trading platform with some cool features.
Check https://ojacoin.org
and its airdrop campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5359270.0

Everything in the first phase is ready. From the desktop wallet for PC, Linux, Mac, Web, and Explorer.
Now I'm raising fund by selling the pre sale coin to upgrade the platforms to the next level.

I'm looking for a solid team to work on this project together.

- Bounty Manager
- Translator
- Developer
- Auditor/Advisor
- also partner or investors are welcome

There is bounty rewards allocated for each contributions.

you can chat me on telegram @rimankenzie

thank you
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:27:09 PM

I doubt that you can find professional users to join your team if you are willing to pay with your token. Good managers and advisors can be found in some other sections of the forum and all of them prefer getting paid with known currencies. Check the "services" board please: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

According to the official ANN, you are looking for more positions to be filled:

Team Bounty
We are looking for role below to join and strength our team.

• UI/UX Designer
  • Blockchain Developer
  • Full stack Developer (Php/Nodejs)
  • Creative Manager
  • Community/bounty Manager
  • Mobile App Developer (ReactJS)

It could be a full time contract, part-time, freelance or as consultant.
As return We're offering up to a 100.000 OJA for a full time team (ICO price at $0.10). Please DM me if you're interested.

With the ICO price, we can conclude that the equivalence of 10.000$ is allocated to pay for those positions. if the price won't drop (expected condition) then this pool isn't sufficient for those important jobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:51:56 AM

Yeah professionals won't just join and project that promises shitcoin though there are still wannabe managers(Bounties) will grab this at some point but the quality of work/job cannot be compared to the legit one.

anyway Just dropping to say good luck , and instead of promising your token why not find a good running coin to pay participants so you may gain good return instead.

oja_coin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:41:22 AM

Thanks for the insight. really appreciate it.
As you know we're raising fund too by selling the pre sale coin,, once its started making revenue, we'll compensate the team using a known currency or fiat.
As for the coin compensation, we're still open for negotiation.

I doubt that you can find professional users to join your team if you are willing to pay with your token. Good managers and advisors can be found in some other sections of the forum and all of them prefer getting paid with known currencies. Check the "services" board please: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

According to the official ANN, you are looking for more positions to be filled:

Team Bounty
We are looking for role below to join and strength our team.

• UI/UX Designer
  • Blockchain Developer
  • Full stack Developer (Php/Nodejs)
  • Creative Manager
  • Community/bounty Manager
  • Mobile App Developer (ReactJS)

It could be a full time contract, part-time, freelance or as consultant.
As return We're offering up to a 100.000 OJA for a full time team (ICO price at $0.10). Please DM me if you're interested.

With the ICO price, we can conclude that the equivalence of 10.000$ is allocated to pay for those positions. if the price won't drop (expected condition) then this pool isn't sufficient for those important jobs.
oja_coin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:58:35 AM

Understood. I guess money talks everywhere even in the crypto community.
As new comer, We also prefer to work with someone who still want to learn and grow together with us from start instead of having a shortcut.
As this is our first project as well,. so we still need to learn a lot of stuff, and some pain in the ass experiences.

Yeah professionals won't just join and project that promises shitcoin though there are still wannabe managers(Bounties) will grab this at some point but the quality of work/job cannot be compared to the legit one.

anyway Just dropping to say good luck , and instead of promising your token why not find a good running coin to pay participants so you may gain good return instead.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 04:44:36 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2021, 05:32:51 PM by apur688

Hi, I would like to apply this job, this is what I've done before:
1st, I am a bounty hunter since 2017 till now, I've ever joined in many campaigns like twitter, telegram, facebook, article, and translation. But for translation I'm still building my portofolio. So far, I know everything what the bounty campaign need as a bounty manager, I faced so many problem and I really wants to fix it, Especially in Responding participants, updating Spreadsheet, distribution exact date, ect. That's wahy I want to apply this job as a bounty manager.
For my detail activities in bounty projects, check on this account latest posts.

2nd, but if I'm not accepted as the bounty manager, I would like to try translation too, so far I've made some translation projects, you can check it here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kQFq7NwZ4pvK6Xp1jIC57sOXtN3MQtfP/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117903382416458840551&rtpof=true&sd=true

Kindly chat me if I am accepted, thanks

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: