Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you see the true bear market coming?  (Read 989 times)
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:17:49 PM

I guess the true bear market cycle will happen next year because I still do believed that alt season comes first before the bloody market takes place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:32:24 PM

I thought it would be this September based on data and analysis but I think it would beat it after several experiences we've had in the past few weeks. So next year it is
September this year is more bearish than pump or bullrun,
because from the beginning of this month until it was almost over there were still more declines than the maximum increase in each coin price.
I hope too on September have new way for bearish and all altcoin back on the top price and need to make new all time high again, almost on October every day see dip and lower price from bitcoin and altcoin, now dump again with altcoin almost under $40,000 and have possibility will bitcoin down or can back to higher price at the end week of October.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:40:36 PM

I guess the true bear market cycle will happen next year because I still do believed that alt season comes first before the bloody market takes place.
if that's possible. I should be sure BTC will be more stable for this year. now we see alternate down and up trends coming. a good moment for short trades to make a profit.
but the market situation as it is today, to be honest, makes it a little difficult to enter the market or have to leave. hold or sell. this makes planning very difficult.

Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:39:21 PM

I thought it would be this September based on data and analysis but I think it would beat it after several experiences we've had in the past few weeks. So next year it is
It should be the recent correction that we have seen and that's supposed to be the expected bear by those analysis that everyone has made. Well, I've read it somewhere that every September, a bear like this should come. But we're about to see this month end and we've got some sort of big correction.
But, it's eventually recovering.

Well like you said we're yet to see the end of September.. But I strong believe it would beat it, I mean considering all these China news here and there this month alone, btc keeps to its stance.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:23:42 AM

The areas of application of DeFi are growing more and more, which means that more and more people will be interested in them and the popularity of DeFi will continue to grow.
That's what it looks like now, but will it last long in the crypto space? I think a lot of people can't be sure how long this will be and be popular in cryptocurrency, because of some experiences that have happened in the crypto space where ICOs and IEOs have started to fade in the crypto space after becoming popular in the past.
mintcat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:41:55 AM

My judgment of the bear market is as follows: 1. the global new crown epidemic situation has been effectively controlled. 2. The Federal Reserve stops quantitative easing; 3. Large institutions stop buying.

At present, the above events have not occurred.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:50:31 AM

Well like you said we're yet to see the end of September.. But I strong believe it would beat it, I mean considering all these China news here and there this month alone, btc keeps to its stance.
The news circulating about China is not necessarily all true, because there are also news makers who intentionally write it so that everyone panics and releases their assets into the market so that chaos occurs in the cryptocurrency market, so you also have to be wise in seeing and understanding everything cryptocurrency news.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 11:58:46 AM

The news circulating about China is not necessarily all true, because there are also news makers who intentionally write it so that everyone panics and releases their assets into the market so that chaos occurs in the cryptocurrency market, so you also have to be wise in seeing and understanding everything cryptocurrency news.

Of course its advisable for everyone to verify news source before making any move on his/her portfolio. Either it being true or false, try not to panic as bitcoin has already gain its ground here on earth.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:43:33 PM

Concluding a bear market requires a confirmation of a market crash. Bitcoin needs to fall below $30k. At that time it is best to wait for the market to recover slightly and sell all the altcoins you have to wait for the opportunity to buy back at a lower price.
I think the bear market is not over yet as Bitcoin is still in the indecision zone and above the $30k-$37k, $40k-$42k support zones.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:09:30 PM

Now the moment of market bear and many altcoin still dump, what will you do when you have chance to buy altcoin with lower price? still waiting next lower price or panic when altcoin have higher price and late for buy back. Better entry on altcoin right now before price up and never waiting new dump moment maybe now bitcoin time for raising up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 08:54:44 AM

Of course its advisable for everyone to verify news source before making any move on his/her portfolio. Either it being true or false, try not to panic as bitcoin has already gain its ground here on earth.
However, some people now still immediately believe in whatever is written through the news, even though some of the news makers just need more visitors so that their website can progress and experience an increase in rating, so in the future don't get stuck with news before tracing the source.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:38:30 PM

Like the title says, when do you see the true bear market that we saw that happened in 2018 with every alt crashing insane amount?
Anyone who thinks that this is not the bear market and there will be a "true" bear market that would be a lot worse, they are kidding themselves. This is the market and this is a big bear market, we do not have any type of situation that we should be scared about.

We should not be expecting anything worse, just focus on the upcoming bull market because 40k+ is where we are standing and there needs to be something unexpected in order to see the price change at all, it should not be going anything under 40k if we do not have any problems. So, right now we are already 40k+ and we should be focusing on 50k+ instead, it will definitely happen and we just need time for it, even 100k will happen as long as we can wait long enough.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:31:58 PM

~
There is no need to pay attention to other people about this, because every loss and gain is a result that must be accepted by everyone after the process, so you just need to take care of yourself so you don't lose like them.

it's true you said the right thing, without paying attention to them and taking care of yourself will the value of BTC skyrocket again so as not to lose like them?
Market observers and traders really influence the value of the btc, you remember Elon Musk, he only observes the market but Dian's comments or tweets affect the market price, there we lose and profit.

Not just the market watchers, but the traders and some investors will also get the effect because they think that their investment value will drop significantly if the bitcoin price jumps to the lower price.
it must be vigilant, this is so if you are not careful to buy and sell, you have to wait a long time or you experience big losses.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:56:01 PM

Like the title says, when do you see the true bear market that we saw that happened in 2018 with every alt crashing insane amount?
Anyone who thinks that this is not the bear market and there will be a "true" bear market that would be a lot worse, they are kidding themselves. This is the market and this is a big bear market, we do not have any type of situation that we should be scared about.

We should not be expecting anything worse, just focus on the upcoming bull market because 40k+ is where we are standing and there needs to be something unexpected in order to see the price change at all, it should not be going anything under 40k if we do not have any problems. So, right now we are already 40k+ and we should be focusing on 50k+ instead, it will definitely happen and we just need time for it, even 100k will happen as long as we can wait long enough.
The true bear market will happen once all the coins in the market are dumping and we can see the whole crypto market is busy with panic selling and buying. That is mostly the scenario of a true bear market. But honestly, there is no way we can tell when will it happen because the market is very unpredictable. But why are looking forward for that to happen? We are almost on reaching our new ATH so we should be more excited on it since bull run and not the bear season will definitely give us the huge profits we are all waiting for.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:55:32 PM

Now the cryptocurrency is actively used in the entertainment and gaming industry. Here is an example of this https://cinemadraft.medium.com, so the number of cryptocurrency users will continue to grow.

NFTs provide an excellent opportunity for their creators to earn money. It's good that you can create NFT for cinema and entertainment. This will give the authors even more opportunities.

The popularity of NFT continues to grow along with the price of tokens on them. Such strong growth attracts the attention of many new users and investors.
msmkluth

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:58:34 PM

The bear market conditions that I personally understand

1. raise interest rates
2. The new crown epidemic is under control
3. Institutions stop buying cryptocurrency
TmHsHel

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:45:28 AM

Now the cryptocurrency is actively used in the entertainment and gaming industry. Here is an example of this https://cinemadraft.medium.com, so the number of cryptocurrency users will continue to grow.

NFTs provide an excellent opportunity for their creators to earn money. It's good that you can create NFT for cinema and entertainment. This will give the authors even more opportunities.

Many people believe that the prospects of NFT in games are limitless, since games already have loyal communities and players who are already ready to buy game NFT and spend money on them.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:01:41 AM

The bear market conditions that I personally understand

1. raise interest rates
2. The new crown epidemic is under control
3. Institutions stop buying cryptocurrency

I don't think that there will ever be the time that the institutions will stop buying. Look at how they're buying during the bull run what's more if the market goes on bear.

They know how the market works and they won't let it pass that they won't buy if we're already in the bear market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:56:41 PM

It's nice and excited to discuss the history of the ups and downs of prices. As long as I follow BTC from 2015 which I see the price is still 400$. Then 2017 experienced a tremendous increase. Then at the end of 2018 it decreased greatly. So if you look at this history, in 2022 there will be another increase after the market price correction is complete. The following is the historical price data;

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:15:18 AM

it must be vigilant, this is so if you are not careful to buy and sell, you have to wait a long time or you experience big losses.
Until now, how do you keep an eye on the market and conditions in the cryptocurrency space so that everyone does not experience losses at any given time? I also need to understand this because I think it is very important to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: