Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |BitOcoin|✅ Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments ✅  (Read 752 times)
harsim
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:09:27 PM

WE UPDATED OUR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FROM POW INTO HYBRID POW-POS

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harsim
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:32:58 PM

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:37:04 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:38:30 PM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:49:52 PM

Lot of people is selling at very low price, it is a great chance to buy and hold lot of coins or sell part of them at a x10 price.

People can't see that BTO is a great opportunity...at least most of them doesn't think it is a scam anymore!

Gogo BTO team, I am with you!

As we speak many maximalist rats are leaving sinking bitcoin ship to get back into altcoins. Dominance will flip like no morrow and then, then everyone will see where real value is. Underappreciated projects which are non-DEFI bullshit shall be on ur radar then as first-priority picks. I think that even dodgy and scammy projects might come around as great ROI givers. Patience.
xscrat-dd89

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:58:35 AM

People quits nice projects for "shitty" ones...who cares! Investors think to be rich in just few weeks.

Btw we'll see what is gonna happen, right now I can someone started to trust in BTO, which is a great goal
Ammaa (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:16:42 PM

Hi , Our team s going to start few events for coin holders , There is a chance to win for everyone who has bitOcoin
mahela

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:43:51 PM

Hi , Our team s going to start few events for coin holders , There is a chance to win for everyone who has bitOcoin

How can we join ? And whats the expected price for your coin when its listed on an another exchange?
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:48:24 PM

Hi , let us know about the events , um waiting
MandateOses

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:14:14 PM

BtO has shown an increase since 2 weeks at least, after Blockchain was upgraded to a new one.
At the beginning people wasn't sure about the work that was done around the coin, thinking it was a scam.

Today the price increased and  many people is exchanging BTO at low prices (someone at higher price luckily).
Trust us again guys, we are building a small but solid community brick by brick and it will take time to be greater and stronger, who's in today will not regret it.
I invite all of you not to sell Bitocoin for less than a cent, as a community we can rise the price and make BTO value greater than how it is now.
MandateOses

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:20:25 PM

Many opportunities has come and we've so missed it alot and we are still regretting it now about investing in a project which we've known from scratch and refusing to invest in but now it has gained it's climax.. today  I bring to you Bto a fast growing early project with strong measures of attaining it's purpose why wait for this opportunity to still pass by while you can still buy bags of token at a cheap price now?
K5bull

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:28:47 PM

For persons who will still be wondering about what bto is all about I want to make it so clear here!
Bto is a global payment network that is fully decentralized and has no central authorities. The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
K5bull

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:30:34 PM

For persons who will still be wondering about what bto is all about I want to make it so clear here!
Bto is a global payment network that is fully decentralized and has no central authorities. The math secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
Bitocoin Blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart bitcoin.
Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:32:16 PM

Bitocoin Blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart bitcoin.
Faster Transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.
Far more practical alternative to FIAT money.

Jay8b

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:35:51 PM

Still on this same bitocoin project they are capable to bringing together Market place and finance ask me how??

- Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Bitocoin seeks to become a premier hybrid cryptocurrency that guarantees privacy and anonymity of its users by introducing the novel blockchain technologies and improving the current state-of-the-art.
-Secure Hybrid PoW+PoS censuses mechanism
-Greater network stability
-Better energy efficiency.
Benzon$

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:37:59 PM

Still on this same bitocoin project they are capable to bringing together Market place and finance ask me how??

- Peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Bitocoin seeks to become a premier hybrid cryptocurrency that guarantees privacy and anonymity of its users by introducing the novel blockchain technologies and improving the current state-of-the-art.
Proof-of-stake replaces proof-of-work to provide most of the network security.
Security level of the network is not dependent on energy consumption in the long term thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
Benzon$

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:39:39 PM

Proof-of-stake replaces proof-of-work to provide most of the network security.
Security level of the network is not dependent on energy consumption in the long term thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
Proof-of-stake is based on coin age and generated by each node via a hashing scheme bearing similarity to Bitcoin’s but over limited search space.
Block chain history and transaction settlement are further protected by a centrally broadcasted checkpoint mechanism.
Blesse6

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:44:39 PM

The greatest fact that makes me have so much love for bto Blockchain is they have volumeneous features which many projects have not been able to attain.
- Anonymized transactions using coin mixing technology, we call it Coin Mixing.
- Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions, we call it FastSend.
Blesse6

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:46:11 PM

The greatest fact that makes me have so much love for bto Blockchain is they have volumeneous features which many projects have not been able to attain.
- Anonymized transactions using coin mixing technology, we call it Coin Mixing.
- Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions, we call it FastSend.
- Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus based advancement of the current Masternode.
- Bitocoin technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 25K bitocoin.

K5bull

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:51:23 PM

This is to tell you the uniqueness of this Blockchain token as at this early stage you can still afford it no regret in no distant time it will moon bto isn't stopping,the project is fast growing will not join the mooning team by investing and buying bags of bto on your store room
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: