Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you like to trading with meme coins??  (Read 771 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 11:56:22 PM

Meme coins is risky to buy if you hold it for long term, but if you trade it when it is in the middle of the rising point you can surely earn on it. Meme coin has no use case it depends on the community best thing to do is to trade it when it is on fire and dump it when it is on down stage.
If you intent to go for long term then i wont be seeing this to be an ideal investment specially if its driven with some hype but its up to someones personal choice whether they would risk out
or not and since its your money to use then its up to your options whether you would be adding it up into your portfolio in long term aspects.We cant make out any conclusions though
because everything would really vary with the demand of the community on where this is the primary reason on where it would be driven out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:50:23 AM

People always select good altcoins for trading which could raise up and make them profitable. Some may like to trade with meme coins to earn quick money. which might help them to change their future & fulfil their come dream true over night or might be result lost everything after go down those meme coins unexpectly and never come back. Have you even trade with meme coins or Would you like to trading with meme coins??
The last time i trade with meme coin was a great experience I had that year which I will never forget the big reward I received from my trade. It was a on Christmas season I tried meme coin for short term investment which was very good and suitable. I must still invest with meme coin so that I will be expecting something huge in my account before the end of this year. This meme coin is good for this season where many traders are looking for good altcoin to invest and start expecting big reward in the future.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 05:49:17 PM

People always select good altcoins for trading which could raise up and make them profitable. Some may like to trade with meme coins to earn quick money. which might help them to change their future & fulfil their come dream true over night or might be result lost everything after go down those meme coins unexpectly and never come back. Have you even trade with meme coins or Would you like to trading with meme coins??
I have traded with meme coins several times and the results were not at all satisfactory...

can't use the usual way to analyze price movements on meme coins, it's very difficult because price movements are very dependent on the hype that is influenced by influential people, and currently, the only thing that can make the price of meme coin bull  is tweets by Elon so expect him to tweet in the exact time is really very impossible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pasa32

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:59:55 PM

There is a huge risk in meme coins. I have invested in many meme coins but have never got profit from a single one. If you want to take you must not invest more than 30$ in these meme coins. These are just waste of money as well as time. Don't waste your money in meme coins.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:09:28 PM

^ In the short term why not?
Just like what happened now when Elon Musk tried to manipulate the price of DOGE which has the potential that it will pump above.
But in holding long term, there is no guarantee that you will gain profit, the price is just manipulated. Meme coins are don't have use for me, the price pump and dump because of the community.
Nevertheless, if you really want to trade and invest, make sure that you are closely monitoring the price. 
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 10:54:32 PM

I several times trading meme coins from new projects until Doge or Shiba Inu. But I never hold them for a long term investment.
I am aware that meme coins are very risky, the price is very volatile, there are big pump and dump so easily. That is why I  only utilize the chance of  that pump and also dump prices so that I can earn profits.
Once I got the profits in my reach, I will sell all coins.
This is very risky, I experience some losses but also got little bit profits enough. Better to stayaway from this kind of coins if we are not really ready with his.
ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:23:01 PM

I like to trade sometimes with Meme coins but not always. Because since there is nothing fundamental. If I make any profit by trading ,I will go back. There are several popular meme coins in the current market among them Doge coin may be a good investment for the traders.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 10:54:55 PM

I like to trade sometimes with Meme coins but not always. Because since there is nothing fundamental. If I make any profit by trading ,I will go back. There are several popular meme coins in the current market among them Doge coin may be a good investment for the traders.
I don't like to invest on meme coins because a few weeks ago I invested a project actually meme coin named Goma finance but now it already dumped more than 100 times than my investment amounts.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 05:10:32 AM

Well, I don't see any wrong if anyone choose to invest in the meme coins anyway.
And besides, I am also one of the community who bought a meme coins and not all meme coin as well are not
potentials there are some also good for the long term as well just like SHIB in my own assessment and
observation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: