Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support worth with your questions ?  (Read 113 times)
WorthCoin (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 01:56:42 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2021, 11:46:02 AM by WorthCoin

🎊Website:- https://worthcoin.org
🎁Fixed supply: 1,618,033,988 WTH

➡ [First time in History introduced - Perfect Payout System]
❗Integrate worth in your business and get ultimate benefit’s❗

➡ |Automated Reward’s Functionality|
✔ Ethereum Blockchain: 1% ✔ Binance Smartchain: 8%
(Specific % of every transaction is auto deducted & distributed to all worth holders)
(100% of deduction is distributed among all holders thats advantage of holders over traders)

➡ |No Owner|
Ownership is renounced from all contracts to make worth more decentralised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeusfather01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:22:42 AM

When will be end presale of worth?
WorthCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:59:00 AM

When will be end presale of worth?

?Get it here: https://worthcoin.org/presale/
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 12:13:29 PM

(Specific % of every transaction is auto deducted & distributed to all worth holders)
What reward that block miners will get? Then holders who have a currency are growing rich and there is no trimmed to use the currency.

(Except reward fee no other fee will ever be deducted in worth)
It's not an advantage if this does not happen this means that this currency is 100% central.

It does not guarantee to be decentralized but there is no drive for development unless there is an other way to make developers/miners update it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WorthCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:08:29 PM

What reward that block miners will get? Then holders who have a currency are growing rich and there is no trimmed to use the currency.

BTW Worth is a smart contract on Ethereum blockchain and BSC.

Why? Worth use Ethereum blockchain instead of creating own blockchain?
Ethereum blockchain is integrated almost everywhere. Worth focus is to make worth innovative instead of integrating which is not required.

|Automated Reward’s in Your Wallet functionality|
✔ Ethereum Blockchain: 1% ✔ Binance Smartchain: 8%

|Worth is not Burning asset|
(Actually, its not burning it’s loosing, loosing worth to an address means loosing rewards too. Worth is a next level project its focus is not on one time gain instead worth is focused on persistent long term gains for holders)
Burning asset means decreasing asset increasing price & asset will become high priced with low value after certain time.

Thanks for your question if I am unable to resolve it let me know please!

Regards
Worth(WTH)
WorthCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:16:36 PM

(Except reward fee no other fee will ever be deducted in worth)
It's not an advantage if this does not happen this means that this currency is 100% central.

Under contract reward fee doesn't show decentralisation, we can say we are sharing small portion of every transaction with everyone !

100% of fee is distributed among all holders thats advantage of holders over traders.

I will update it if it's somewhere confusing to understand.

Thank-you

Regards
Worth(WTH)
WorthCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:23:46 PM

It does not guarantee to be decentralized but there is no drive for development unless there is an other way to make developers/miners update it.

You re absolutely right there is no guarantee, (that quote says - more decentralised) not guaranteeing anything.
Please correct me if I am wrong?

I can make it sure if any possible way comes up in future to update contracts where ownership is renounced, we will leave that blockchain forever without loosing a single cent all holders will be refunded or shifted on any trustable platform responsibly.
possibility of this happening is very rare no worries worth is already on more than one blockchain.

Regards
Worth(WTH)
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 05:47:32 PM

From my observation, the token is on the ETH block chain, which is one of the smartchain network with highest transaction fee.
And you planning on making worth  decentralized like you said, is not just as simple as you think.
On your listed advantage, their is no miners benefits listed or are the transactions going to be mined by the team? Just furious.

WorthCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 01:01:47 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2021, 01:29:15 AM by WorthCoin

From my observation, the token is on the ETH block chain, which is one of the smartchain network with highest transaction fee.
And you planning on making worth  decentralized like you said, is not just as simple as you think.
On your listed advantage, their is no miners benefits listed or are the transactions going to be mined by the team? Just furious.

Worth is on ETH & Binance smartchain transaction fee is no more issue user can choose blockchain according to their compatibilities. Worth will be decentralised as Ethereum with no doubt it is very simple for experts of cryptocurrencies who's behind worth.

There is no mining, mining is not for contracts. Worth took 3 yrs to complete itself to make every single implementation full proof solid examined from all dimensions.

Worth have Fixed supply where 95% are sold inside crypto community 3% are allocated for business who implement worth - legendary innovation 'Perfect Payouts' first time introduced in history. 1% are kept for worth growth & 1% is allocated to creator of worth to run whole operation responsibly.

Please let me know if anything unanswered.

Regards
Worth(WTH)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: