Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My definition of Bitcointalk.org  (Read 347 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 06:45:30 PM

Bitcointallk is a forum meant for discussing Bitcoin but has evolved into discussion for altcoins and other things. Basically it has been a forum where enthusiast of the Bitcoin/altcoins innovation meet to discuss any topic making wave in the society with focused on those that mainly affect Bitcoin or altcoins directly. That's what I'll say is the forum's definition.

All others are just additional benefits of been on the forum and not what the forum is. The forum isn't some platforms to generate income for yourself although it offers such benefits and that isn't to be abuse. The moment you start thinking of the forum as a money making ground you begin to lose focus  trust me I have been there.

The forum was created to teach and be taught on issue surrounding bitcoin and just hangout with like minds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 04:16:30 AM

Bitcointalk forum is a place where collection of ideas and discussions are held,discussed,and argued out.
It is also a place where individuals give their ideas to topics or threads that are in the forum already.
Bitcointalk forum is the center of group discussion that allows the members of the group see each other's opinion on a particular thread,and give their own personal opinion on the thread that has been given.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 07:55:57 AM

Thanks so much for all the vital information thus given.
Because just like a popular saying people always say "That the level of information is what differentiate a rich man from a poor man". And you have just given it for free to us all. May God bless you Sir.

Because sometimes, when I sit down and think, I just wonder what have I been doing online all this while and never knew about this awesome forum Bitcoin talk.org, because I just can't compare the level of knowledge I have been able to apprehend just within this few months of my stay here on this forum.

And just like you said, that if anyone could devote the same 4years they do for a Bachelor degree in the university here on this forum, such person will be a professor in cryptocurrency. And that's my aim and goal here Sir.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
KingsDen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 09:20:52 AM

All others are just additional benefits of been on the forum and not what the forum is. The forum isn't some platforms to generate income for yourself although it offers such benefits and that isn't to be abuse. The moment you start thinking of the forum as a money making ground you begin to lose focus  trust me I have been there.

I will not agree less to this sir,
Many people already has lost focus from inception, they do not add anything to the forum, they only gain much of monetary than knowledge.  As stated by you, the forum has only an unbiased aim of discussing bitcoin, that we shall continue to do. Maybe these other factors are carrots on donkey. I have digested your advice and will not be distracted. Thank you.

Thanks so much for all the vital information thus given.
Because just like a popular saying people always say "That the level of information is what differentiate a rich man from a poor man". And you have just given it for free to us all. May God bless you Sir.
When it comes to information, one need not be stingy with it. It is same information that brought me here few months ago, yet this forum is about a decade old. This should show you the power of information. Infact I am tempted to say that "wrong information is better than no information". Because a wrong information will lead you to research or investigate, in the process you know the truth but no information will leave you stagnant for life.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██