Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do Some People Still Ask For The Best altcoins?  (Read 908 times)
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1374

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 11:50:20 PM

Because the best altcoins have a great opportunity to make a profit twice as much, so they ask for recommendations from experts in order to invest in these promising altcoins and make a good profit from them that exceeds the capital they put in the investment, Everyone should realize that there are still new projects, but behind them is a strong team that can push them to the moon, and their tokens will become valuable in the future, and there are many scam projects, so don't rush to buy, but do your research well and then invest in what you can lose.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 01:18:49 AM

When someone gives you a candy or two and one of them is a candy that everyone likes, and you like it too, the other one is just not as liked, but it's still something you like.
This example is a basic part of the instinct to always want the best, but many people don't understand what's best for themselves and not what's best for others.
It could be called greed or something like that, but after all, we are the sum of billions of different thoughts so what we think is the only thing is not like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 04:37:03 AM

So I'm guilty about this because i also ask for altcoin everytime i plan to invest more  Grin , it is not that I am having no knowledge but i must say that i want some assurances and also sympathy to boost my instincts .
as i am investing with those 2, assurance and also combined with my instinct .
Well isn't the possibility that coins could literally 10x or more or even 100x?  You can't do that with btc or eth.

This is exactly why people are looking for new altcoins for investment. These are mostly new cryptocurrency users who are looking for a "second Bitcoin". They believe that when they invest in some new, prospective coin as early investors, in a few years they will become millionaires, just like those who invested in BTC 10 years ago.
Lol Only those greedy investors seek for this and they are also the Loud crying once fails in their chosen coin because of their greediness .

herizal85

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 04:42:30 AM

Because the best altcoins are altcoins that have potential in the future so that an altcoin that has great potential hopes to get the expected profit. Why do investors look to altcoins that can revive their lives because this is where the profit they want lies.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 01:19:37 AM

There are many issues that altcoins will do better and that's why we have so many more than just one.
In this case, though, I think the way people approach the market will give people access to what feels best to you. For example, I find ETH the best, but many people prefer SOL BNB ADA DOT....
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:38:38 AM

All people know that Etheruem is number two from all cryptocurrencies and the best altcoin, but it is not likely to give you two and more X in the short term, but people are looking for such gems, so they ask rather about suggestions for good altcoins that might pump.

Actually, it will be better if people do their own research instead of relying on someone else's, but you need good experience for it.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 11:23:01 AM

I think maybe newcomers don't know where they stand and how to choose their goals.  ETH and BNB are still the best in atlcoin… The market always has new coins popping up every day, it just means interest or they are exaggerating about it.  If they can do Dyor then the decision will be theirs. Most of them will want to learn instant noodle-style coins in terms of profit.  Lol

macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 10:58:14 PM

I'm still confused by the people who always ask the best altcoins even though we can all see if ethereum is still in second place. Are they all still not aware that number two is the best in altcoins because the first position is bitcoin
no need to be surprised because not everyone is able to analyze the market and see which altcoin is suitable for investment.  ethereum is certainly the best altcoin which is in second place after bitcoin based on marketcap but most of those who ask what altcoin is the best are those who want to find out what altcoin is suitable for them to invest in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: