Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything good needs value  (Read 340 times)
Rockstarguy (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 574

God is great

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:32:46 AM

I come to think everything about the human race can't do without value. From the very first day on Earth all we found ourselves do needs value . Like the physical body, we eat food  to sustain the body because we value the body.  We only archive great things when give value to those things, nothing good comes without adding value to it. The most important thing to value in life is time because if time is not valued it cant be gotten back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WNTRjon

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

Chief Executive Officer at Weentar

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 03:25:33 PM

I think in order to carefully understand your statements, we have to have an understanding of what the opposite of value is, and give some examples of things that exist without value. Debt has negative value to me, but positive value to the creditor. I look at the dirt on the bottom of my shoes, and I value it at nothing, but my dog loves licking it when I am not looking.
Rockstarguy (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 574

God is great

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:12:06 PM

I think in order to carefully understand your statements, we have to have an understanding of what the opposite of value is, and give some examples of things that exist without value. Debt has negative value to me, but positive value to the creditor. I look at the dirt on the bottom of my shoes, and I value it at nothing, but my dog loves licking it when I am not looking.
No one will desire debts and no one will see debt as a good thing he value.

What you are saying is quite different from thread
Konfusioon

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:52:48 AM

No one will desire debts and no one will see debt as a good thing he value.

What you are saying is quite different from thread

This is not true. Imagine a person who can´t afford a house without a loan. If the person gets a loan that enables him to buy the house, then this sort of debt is a positive thing because it literally enables the person to add value to his life. In your first post you essentially claim that we can and must add value to any number of things in order to achieve great things. I see no reason why anyone should claim that there are things that intrinsically have no value.
Jawadu

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:58:09 AM

The most important thing to value in life is time because if time is not valued it cant be gotten back.

In short, we have the decision to do something good or bad in this world depending on how we spend our time.

For example, someone wants to be rich in the next 10 years, but you spend 70% of your time playing games, watching movies, and having other enjoyments, 25% sleep and then the remaining 5% are what you use to learn different things that will help you achieve your goals! Then it will be difficult to achieve your goal of becoming rich within 10 years unless you change the way you spend your time and have the right schedule. So time is of the essence, and we need to take it seriously.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 05:26:41 PM

the ones who play games today are already trying play to earn games, theyd not be wasting time anymore for some of them are earning a lot already.

time is very important and are valued thats why employees are paid by the hours. i remember there was a TIME token  intended for this but its a project thats forgotten. surprising that its worth $27 each.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:58:24 PM

I come to think everything about the human race can't do without value. From the very first day on Earth all we found ourselves do needs value . Like the physical body, we eat food  to sustain the body because we value the body.  We only archive great things when give value to those things, nothing good comes without adding value to it. The most important thing to value in life is time because if time is not valued it cant be gotten back.
With value you can earn more that's the fact, for example if you sell the flour then it will be $1 for a kg and if you make some foods with it which is adding value to it then you can sell it for $50 minimum.
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 06:34:27 PM

Yes, and if you are looking forward to make some good money online, Forex Trading is the best platform.
figliar0

Activity: 110
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:23:44 AM

I agree.

But we must keep in mind that values are more or less individual. Time is valued because we can never have more time - the time of our lives is getting shorter every second and never can be prolonged. On the top of that, as we are getting older, we are spending time less effectivelly...

Lots of people did not realize this and I hear all the time things like: I will do it when I'll have more time. But truth is it will never be...
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:32:32 PM

Yes, and Forex Trading is also good if you do it correctly.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 06:34:46 AM

Thinking of life is also the same thing thinking of value, everything we see today on Earth work with values both the education and food molecules we do consumed everyday usually have values, all the possible activities we perform is because it have role to play in life of human and it value is the base and end point or product of everything. Op am sure you are right from the angle you state this and also frame it to be understandable.
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:59:45 PM

The adage says "time is money" So it's very accurate to say use your time well. If time is wasted, we cannot get the value of life. Time is irreversible, as time goes by we have the opportunity to achieve success. Everyone thinks that there will be a tomorrow, but tomorrow is not necessarily the same as the day before. So it is very important to make good use of your time.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 02:35:47 PM

The first is the time and the second is the human body. Because these two things are very important for every human being. If you don't work on time, it will go bad. So we should value our time. Time is like a river. When the time is up, it will never be returned. So work on time should be done on time. Another thing is that health or body is also very important. Because if your body is right then you can do your work at the right time. And if the body is sick then no one can work on time. So all people should take these two things seriously.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 02:29:34 PM

We are here on earth to add value. Our gifts, education and talents are to add value to our society. We shouldn't be liabilities or consumers alone, we must add value to goods, services and even the life of people in our society. One of man's greatest mistake is his quest to gain profit from the value he adds. We must note that everything nature gives is free. Hence, we must not be profit driven at all time.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 02:58:00 PM

We are here on earth to add value. Our gifts, education and talents are to add value to our society. We shouldn't be liabilities or consumers alone, we must add value to goods, services and even the life of people in our society. One of man's greatest mistake is his quest to gain profit from the value he adds. We must note that everything nature gives is free. Hence, we must not be profit driven at all time.

Its not possible in the perspective of modern man when money equates power and power means domination. We are not in the early stage of civilization where governments own the nature such as water supply from rivers and everyone gets water for free. In some countries, greed rules and private companirles own the water even when they are just there to distribute.

When a concept of ownership was introduced, not sure when but since the dawn of time it means from the begining we value anything we have. People these days value everything, too much desire for money because we are already raised in order to make money.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 10:27:14 PM

In the community we live in today, a man with no value are regarded as man with no dream chasing. Basically because if you' had set-up a certain goals for yourself, you must have attained some skills that would be of numerous benefits to the people living around you.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:02:33 PM

If I were you I would rather say, the most important thing in life is the air we breathe then comes time. Cause without the air we breathe time is valueless to him that's without air.
Hope you got it?

Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:42:26 PM

Yes, and Forex Trading is also good if you do it correctly.
forex trading can't give you money online but it will give you whatever you take to build up what you want, their is online things you want to do buying and selling of products like cars and reselling of goods
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:07:46 PM

correct - and with value comes price. What price we pay for that value.
Most of the time we are lost in the world and loose values - but sooner or later we realize that life is not the celebration only, we so much trouble and find the valuable people around us. Just my way of thinking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: