Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Invest $50-$100 In New Projects Any Ideas?  (Read 1929 times)
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 12:24:07 PM

If you want to invest in a new project I think you should reconsider, because the capital you have today is very small and the profits you get are smaller, but it would be nice if you invest in some potential altcoins and later if you have saved a lot of profits then just choose a project that is sure to get maximum profit, Because the risks we face are greater when compared to investing in altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 01:52:05 PM

I think having a small capital of $50-$100 is very good for investing in a new project like NFT, because the hype is sometimes very high so the chances of getting a return are very high later on, and even if the project does not develop the losses we experience are not that big , but before choosing a project it would be nice to do a study to find out whether the project we want to recommend is feasible or not to be followed,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:24:52 PM

Don't be pessimistic with $50, you can get big profit in crypto, we can get big profit opportunities from short term to long term, but for safety I recommend buying MATIC, current price is around $2 and hold it for at least a month then the opportunity to get at least 50% profit can be achieved.

mrquackquack (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 10:38:18 PM

hey people i came across this project. check it out and let me know what you think.

https://www.valrental.club/
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 10:51:32 PM

Nowadays every man and his dog create useless “crypto” projects and it is so hard to find a worthy project in all that junk. It was an ordeal to find Sin City, but now I am confident about my investment.

I don't know if you noticed, but recently two dog projects have been very successful (DOGE and SHIBA). I do not know if your joke referred to it, but I think that with such a small capital it is in such "lucky shots" that it is best to look for profit.

If you are so confident of your investment, why don't you tell us what it is?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 02:14:06 PM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

OPCT looks very promising.  besides that the trading volume on kucoin is also large, I agree with your opinion that OPCT is a good place to invest.  especially with the current price of $ 0.4 maybe a potential $ 1 or $ 2 can be achieved.  just waiting for more fantastic project developments

kleMaGRiG

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 08:06:10 PM

A new project has appeared, which I am delighted with. Dexsport is a new word in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Community members holding $DESU tokens will be eligible to participate in various contests such as whitelisting and will have priority in limited events and sweepstakes from Dexsport and its partners. This includes products from famous sports teams, fan attributes, NFTs, and more.
mrquackquack (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:25:38 PM

How about Neo?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:32:03 PM

If you want to invest in a new project I think you should reconsider, because the capital you have today is very small and the profits you get are smaller, but it would be nice if you invest in some potential altcoins and later if you have saved a lot of profits then just choose a project that is sure to get maximum profit, Because the risks we face are greater when compared to investing in altcoins.

It is hard to suggest a project to anyone because they have their own preferences. If the OP wants a lot of profits from his small capital, he may check the low priced alts that are included in at least top 20 coins. Also, check their background, because if you're buying cheap coins, their existence may be questionable later on as they can easily disappear. Check if they have solid foundation like they have existing application in the market. Because if the market movement is only owed to the shilling of followers, this can be abandoned by their respective devs in no time.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:22:23 AM

I wouldn't right now.

We are at the end of a historic bull run and I think that there are a lot of overvalued coins that are currently being peddled for way more than fair market price. And ICOs and new NFT offerings are spreading like wildfire for the same reasons.

Perhaps invest in a few metaverse tokens that you think have potential (e.g. Sandbox, Decentraland etc.) but I wouldn't concentrate my positions too much honestly. The rewards are simply not worth it for the risk you are taking on.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:41:16 AM

Try to seach SOLANA,Dot and AVAX, Solana more so, but I think DOT is really just starting, building it network and kind of setting it’s foundation. I been loading up on all three, pretty much exclusively. I just bought more dot this morning. I hope these three will be top coins of 2022

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:58:17 AM

Be patient friend, the crypto market has just gone through a very good time in the middle of the year. Now the correction is taking place, very difficult to find the right moment to make a purchase, when the correction is taking place, there are only 2 possibilities that will happen, the market starts to show an increase or even falls even deeper.
There are so many investment suggestions that you can use as a reference, but don't forget to do your own research before deciding to buy.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ComfortTown

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:58:24 AM

Hello everyone and hope everyone is doing well. I am currently looking to invest in some new projects in the sum of 50-100 dollars. If you have any new or exciting projects you would like to share with us here, please post and let us know. Until next time take care.
GENE Genopets is a nice one to invest
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 12:33:23 PM

Hello everyone and hope everyone is doing well. I am currently looking to invest in some new projects in the sum of 50-100 dollars. If you have any new or exciting projects you would like to share with us here, please post and let us know. Until next time take care.
Chimeras is the project for a long term investment
I adore their creatures and I like their team, community
The desire to be the best!
This is rare nowadays, projects like CHIM deserve every minute of your attention
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 03:06:28 PM

I hope you're fine as well
My suggestion is AqarChain
Aqar chain is the First Decentralized Marketplace for real estate NFT’s. The platform is a crypto asset platform where it has a native utility token the AQR and fractional Tokens of the Real estate digital Asset NFT. The fractional tokens of the NFT are backed by a real estate asset and would classify as a security asset in most jurisdictions
Aqarchain.io launched in 2021 as a product of SmartChain technology, is delivering to users a unique way to unlock NFT liquidity by providing access to owning parts of iconic and historical real estate in the form of fractional NFTs.
petarda_pavlovna

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:05:12 PM

The Monopolist is an incredible project, MONO is in top5 MEXC gainers!
In The Monopolist, the players will build their own tactics through rolling dice, investing in buying land, building properties, collecting accommodation fees, and so on, to win the others by various ways. When you become the winner of any battles, you will earn $MONO and $MOB token, especially have chances to receive new characters, materials or items, which you can bring to NFT market for more earnings.
The game will come out very soon, buy the dip
Priannorbeo

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:26:22 PM

Don't be pessimistic with $50, you can get big profit in crypto, we can get big profit opportunities from short term to long term, but for safety I recommend buying MATIC, current price is around $2 and hold it for at least a month then the opportunity to get at least 50% profit can be achieved.
OneTo11 is an incredible project
World's First Blockchain Gaming Ecosystem. Multiple PlayToEarn games to generate consistent income.
I cannot wait till their two games launch in 2022
We're early!
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 06:58:40 PM

OneTo11 is the project you don't wanna miss out
World's First Blockchain Gaming Ecosystem
OneTo11, world's first blockchain-based gaming eco-system, has announced an exclusive partnership with FireStarter, an IMO launchpad that incubates metaverse crypto projects, to release the platform's governance token - 1TO11
Their two games are coming out next year, first quoter
CricketX ultimate cricket Metaverse game where gamers can play 1Vs1 matches. Buy or sell players, teams, equipment, stadiums and other In-Game elements as NFTs
and EvolutionX a virtual Metaverse game that replicates human evolution from the Cavemac to interplanetary species stage. Create NFTs for In-Game Items and earn beyond planetary lmits
are coming soon in 2022 Q1
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:15:18 PM

There can be good gem projects in NFT and Metaverse projects, you can earn good money from them, it is necessary to research in detail. You can browse the projects that will be listed in the IDO launch projects, they are usually dumped when they first come out, if the project is really good, it can rise again. There is no project that I can recommend at the moment. But I advise you to stay away from meme tokens, they're usually scams, they're really hard to pin down.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:01:18 AM

With an initial investment of $50-$100 then I suggest buying MATIC and BANANA, then use it for farming on Apeswap, you can get a current APR of around 94%, after you farm on Apeswap then continuing to analyze new coins or tokens is a good thing good to do because only by investing new coins small money can become big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: