Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon to be deleted  (Read 331 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 03:40:00 PM

That is not an endorsement, Mike simply said he enjoyed working with them, there’s a difference. My guess is he provided some advice or suggestions and they asked him to make a comment about it (that is if it’s even real). Also who knows when he “said” that.  Denarium was a shady company, and a lot of collectors disliked their coins for that and other reasons. They even paid for an ad to talk down on the collectibles hobby as a whole, to try and make themselves look better - https://news.bitcoin.com/regulations-have-ruined-the-physical-bitcoin-industry/ . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205726.msg53218272#msg53218272

As I stated, Mike made at least 50 1k Gold Coins

Like others have stated many here like myself have been collecting for years, so everything you’re stating to try and pump up your very over priced sale is well known information, and again some of it being misguided (Info on Titan coins for example- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5369583.msg58365070#msg58365070 ).

I beg to differ. It was an endorsement by Mike. If you need help with the definition here it is. https://www.google.com/search?q=endorment&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS917US917&oq=endorment&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10i433j0i10j0i10i433l2j0i10l5.3503j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You originally stated that Mike likely made over 50 gold coins. Which you proved yourself wrong.

It seems as if your distrust for Denarium is personal. A distrust that I would claim to be unjustified. They have been a reliable & trustworthy company. You can dislike them all you want & disagree with my price, as can many others. As you say yourself "everything I am stating to try and pump up my very over priced sale is well known information", so it is not misguided. "It is well known". If you have something else, except false claims, about what I have said, please add it. I will continue to make adjustments to be as transparent as possible & I will add the information you provided to my post. I do very much appreciate the information. I also do state that I am open to offers and I do not mind holding on to this coin forever.

The issue surrounding Titan does not invalidate anything I said. If anything it makes Denarium products more valuable & the other reliable physical Bitcoins better. I also don't think it is a sin to try to make your company look better.

lol.

With all your stated research you’d think you’d have found the post where he states he “thinks” he made around 50, some believe there to be a few more than that. But what do I know comparatively to you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███