Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts on CKB?  (Read 110 times)
soureden (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:47:42 PM

CKB coin has had a nice bullish chart recently. The rise from $0.01 to $0.029 is remarkable in my opinion. I request your valuable comments for long-term investment.

I respect your thoughts and sharing and thank you all friends in advance.
soureden (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:28:48 PM

There is a remarkable increase of over 23% in CKB today. My expectation for this crypto is $1. I have observations that it will be at this level in the next 6 months. These types of investments require some time and patience. In the cryptocurrency market, if you panic you will only lose, remember that !!!
sonmezmstf1978

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:43:13 PM

There is a remarkable increase of over 23% in CKB today. My expectation for this crypto is $1. I have observations that it will be at this level in the next 6 months. These types of investments require some time and patience. In the cryptocurrency market, if you panic you will only lose, remember that !!!

yes, as a matter of fact, this elevation caught my attention. alt cryptos are very volatile right now. In such an environment, ranking 108th and keeping the circulating supply demand so high is a very important achievement. I hope it will be among the top 50 cryptocurrencies in the future.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:52:24 PM

yes, as a matter of fact, this elevation caught my attention. alt cryptos are very volatile right now. In such an environment, ranking 108th and keeping the circulating supply demand so high is a very important achievement. I hope it will be among the top 50 cryptocurrencies in the future.

Could you please explain to me where your prediction that the CKB price will go up is coming from? Do you have a crystal ball or something?
If you buy random cryptocurrencies, you will lose money very quickly. You should base your predictions on research of project and fundamental analysis, not on reading tarot cards.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:25:18 AM

CKB coin has had a nice bullish chart recently. The rise from $0.01 to $0.029 is remarkable in my opinion. I request your valuable comments for long-term investment.

CKB has its own blockchain network, and many projects can also tokenize under the Nervos network. Currently such a project has a fairly large demand, so it's great for the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 03:53:04 PM

CKB coin is listed on binance exchange. It is a strong project. But I feel difficult to understand the ckb price is near 0.02$ and when I see after months it's price on binance was near 1$. How is this happening. I think they launch a new token with new price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 04:04:13 PM

CKB is bullish because many are buying it because of the airdrop requirements in the safepal wallet

Godwoken CKB network is almost like bsc, matic and avax which uses 0x to encourage more developers and investors to invest in CKB

The total supply of CKB is 37 billion and the potential to reach $1 is quite large

soureden (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:21:26 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2021, 09:42:27 PM by Mr. Big

Could you please explain to me where your prediction that the CKB price will go up is coming from? Do you have a crystal ball or something?
If you buy random cryptocurrencies, you will lose money very quickly. You should base your predictions on research of project and fundamental analysis, not on reading tarot cards.

yes, i'm reading tarot, man. Can you explain why you invested in a crypto you invested in? Do you know what CKB is for? “For the future of Ckb coin, which makes the majority of its trading volume on the Binance exchange, where it is listed in 2021, we expect growth on many fronts, including more tools, more applications and more users, in the coming period, chief architect Jan Xie said. ''

news source citation link: https://coinara.net/ckb-coin-nedir-official-information-ve-comment/

I recommend checking it out. I would like to state that you do not have the right to be harsh with anyone on this platform.

Comments are made on this plotform, no comments are investment advice.

Please be a little more polite.

respects..

CKB has its own blockchain network, and many projects can also tokenize under the Nervos network. Currently such a project has a fairly large demand, so it's great for the long term.

Thanks mate for your support. I'm trying to catch cryptos that have been overlooked here and may shine in the future. I am very new to this platform but I have been following the crypto market for 2 years.
soureden (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:48:16 PM

CKB coin surged from $0.026 to $0.035, signaling future bullishness. Let's not ignore the 119th rank. A market value of 901 million dollars and a circulating supply of 28 billion are also an important criterion.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 07:59:43 PM

ckb nervos ? I see it's not a new coin but why did I just hear about it  Cheesy sorry ! well price on presale 0.01 usd ico but more dumps in 2020 after coin release on the market took a year to recover the price of course with a bullrun trend if more use in future could just ckb maybe hit 0.1 usd !
CKB coin surged from $0.026 to $0.035, signaling future bullishness. Let's not ignore the 119th rank. A market value of 901 million dollars and a circulating supply of 28 billion are also an important criterion.
in March the price reached 0.043 I wouldn't be surprised if it was only a few percent rise
Error 404 Page Not Found I don't see anything

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
soureden (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:38:41 PM

CKB coin seems to be skidding. needs some revival, do you think this weekend will be the start of a bull month?
soureden (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 08:56:26 PM

Isn't it a little remarkable that CKB has created a resistance point in this period of cryptocurrencies' declines?
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:00:49 AM

I see this as a project that will save massive upcoming problems within the crypto space. It won’t be needed until it’s needed by others. CKB acts as a conduit for scalability and security of other chains. The State bloat problem is coming, it may not be this bull run, but in 4-8 years it will be viewed as a pioneering tech. Btw, I stake all mine in the DAO and also make 3 percent a year.

soureden (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:39:37 PM

When I opened this comment the CKB was $0.035 and I was very hopeful. In the intervening time, it decreased to $ 0.02. Of course, recently all cryptos share the same fate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: