Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Oldest N American footprints found. Irony that descendants are rez bound?
Yes, first rights - 0 (0%)
No, barefoot = savage - 0 (0%)
What is irony? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Oldest N American footprints found. Irony that descendants are rez bound?  (Read 116 times)
Abcdefghijklmnzzz (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:05:48 PM

There are a lot of things in that which I disagree with.

1) Saying "some tribes chose to cooperate with the invaders hoping to defeat their former perceived enemies" is an example of oversimplifying things to the point of meaninglessness. Guessing somebody else's motives you should be careful. In this case your statement is both true and false, but it muddies the water.

2) China and Britain are very similar historically, only China has been making the mistake for longer. Everything you say about China, there are Westerners who say the same about Britain/U.S./Australia. Britain/U.S./Australia plays an elaborate game of a) forcing conquered tribes to submit, then b) re educating their children to serve the original conquering society, then c) using those trained subjects as soldiers to grow the empire in more and more hidden ways. China does the same, but in a less global way and with refinements it has learned over thousands of years.

3) Defense corporations don't need foreign consumers? What? There is a saying 'the business of America is business'. Prostitution of any kind requires the presence of an outside party. 'Defense' is a code word for 'We have guns, you have money, fork it over'.

4) real peace between the PRC and USA? It's like a rapist and a murderer are running rampant and you want them to work together? Newsflash they are already working together.

5) You say "I am a big fan of china because it doesn't impose things on me or even attempt as long as I am not in china, contrary to the usa...

for me china is a place that offers, not a place that imposes.
" It's sad to see people brainwashed by any corporate entity, whether China or U.S./UK/Aus or any other. China, like U.S./UK/Aus. does not give you anything. It takes from you, then offers what it has taken and kills you if you are not grateful for the thief trade.

6) re 'chosen people of' etc, that is another colonial trick in both directions. You can spend a while studying European analytical psychology, CG Jung etc, and you will see better the problem. Everybody has 'a god' or even 'many'. Saying 'yours is not real but mine is' is not actually criticizing the external 'gods' but the originating path of a group of people.

There are genuine paths that have roots and are based in reality, neither comminism nor christianity nor any political or religious group effort falls in that category though.

At this point, China is not threatened by the west. Like the U.S., its biggest enemy is itself. For all of history there has always been one or two groups on top. Now its becoming China's turn, where it will do the same as all previous have done i.e., it will fantasize it's supremacy in all things based on its ability to conquer those who invest less in weapons.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: