Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandemic: good for the bitcoin market or bad?  (Read 1486 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 02:05:38 PM

When the pandemic has been almost 2 years, every day we hear about bitcoin which continues to skyrocket so that it becomes the most profitable investment in 2020 and 2021, the pandemic makes various businesses and investments fall and investors prefer to shift money to bitcoin which is becoming a trend.
conditions during a pandemic are not easy ,an entrepreneur has to rack his brain for the sake of an economy that is being locked by most countrie ,diverting assets to bitcoin is one of their efforts not to go bankrupt during the lockdown ,and the increase in bitcoin during the pandemic is very well known and even many entrepreneurs who still hodl for more profit in the future in bitcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 02:08:35 PM

Because of this pandemic, most people become jobless so the tendency is to find another way to earn money thru online and one of the option they find is trading crypto and of course nft games that can win crypto. Well crypto have already lots of users before but the pandemic helps boost crypto because everything now becomes online. In that case I think it is a good thing. As of what I have read also from different topic in this forum, the volume of transaction in crypto kept increasing.
In addition to forcing someone to look for other income this pandemic has also made many people aware of the importance of investing, but right now it is not the right time to invest because in difficult conditions like today it is better to use money to survive than invest. This means that this pandemic will indirectly have a positive impact on the development of bitcoin in the future.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 05:50:56 PM

From the get-go pandemic had put some serious damage on bitcoin and cryptocurrency values, but then people saw opportunities for earning in this industry in a world that is basically barren of physical job opportunities and that allowed cryptocurrencies to bounce back and even reach new marketcaps. This goes to show that with the right vision and people, a bad circumstance could be turned around for the better. So for me the answer really depends on whether the people are pessimistic about the pandemic or not.
I'm sorry if you've gone through things like that during this pandemic but I'm sure that other people experienced the same thing. As for me, the pandemic is good for Bitcoin because there have been lots of adoptions during this crisis. Most people have switched to cryptocurrency and even see it as an opportunity to earn online. These factors made the foundation of Bitcoin during this season stronger.
Not gonna lie I lost a lot of stuff during the COVID-19 pandemic. All respects to OP's struggles and mishaps but in a world that will do everything it could to bring you down, you really would have no choice but to get up and get moving, otherwise you'll be left to rot. Some of us could never give up because there's either someone who relies on them for strength and support, or basically because they just can't. It's OP's choice if he wants to quit but being in the cryptocurrency industry himself, I would suggest for him to not give up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:11:22 AM

This time pandemic served as a good time for bitcoin. This is all because of the increase in the usage of internet and people stayed within the home. During the pandemic people lost jobs and many looked for ways to make a living/money. This has landed more number of common public into the cryptocurrency market. During the same time period large scale investors made their entry into cryptocurrency. So, several good incidents happened in the market as a result of pandemic. The same can't be expected to take place if there is similar situation in the future.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:12:56 PM

I'm sorry if you've gone through things like that during this pandemic but I'm sure that other people experienced the same thing. As for me, the pandemic is good for Bitcoin because there have been lots of adoptions during this crisis. Most people have switched to cryptocurrency and even see it as an opportunity to earn online. These factors made the foundation of Bitcoin during this season stronger.
There is no doubt that pandemic was very good for crypto and bitcoin because most of time peoples was doing things through online, and we have some good usage of this just because of this pandemic we have good growth and good development in blockchain games which are now helping in NFT as well and this all is bringing more crypto use case and adoption is also increasing very quickly as more peoples understanding this all and having better knowledge about this, so they are feeling much comfortable and positive for this all.

Specifically in my country, by the times of beginning of lockdown periods, most of my friends moved their investments from stocks into crypto markets as economy of my country was speculated to be slower than previous years; this could be one simple example how pandemic turned good for bitcoin markets.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:18:39 PM

This time pandemic served as a good time for bitcoin. This is all because of the increase in the usage of internet and people stayed within the home. During the pandemic people lost jobs and many looked for ways to make a living/money. This has landed more number of common public into the cryptocurrency market. During the same time period large scale investors made their entry into cryptocurrency. So, several good incidents happened in the market as a result of pandemic. The same can't be expected to take place if there is similar situation in the future.

And if the OP shell out a lil bit of his funds to bitcoin at that time of his posting last year, it was only about $11-12k per btc when he created this thread, he's already gaining huge profits even if he cashed out when bitcoin dropped at around $30k this year. However, I don't know if he continues his journey here because after creating this thread, he didn't go back. I guess, if he learned the price today of btc, he's regretting it if he didn't buy some last year.

But let us admit, though the pandemic brought a lot of negatives around the globe, it created a good impact to crypto as a whole. Bitcoin, on top, gained a lot of interest from people. Because as you said, a lot were stuck at homes looking for alternative sources of how to earn money. Also, bitcoin halving happened last year when most of the global population were in lockdown. So the news definitely reached out to a lot of households as people were confined to their homes. They learned more about crypto because they had the time to search and study it. So overall, pandemic brought a lot of good things to bitcoin and we are still enjoying it up until now, as adoption is increasing, not only by individuals or organizations but even as a country like El Salvador.
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:38:14 AM

Good day,
forgive a newbie question please. I am new on the bitcoin scene and I am also pretty fresh in economics. I am learning, I suppose that is what I wanted to say. I was an ignorant for a way to long and now I trying to gain knowledge to be a little wiser. I got a bit lost because of the pandemic and I wonder is it good to invest in bitcoin and stock market nowadays or should I wait and see what is the market response going to be. I was pretty sure I got a hang of it but the situation changes so dynamically that it is hard for me to follow.
In my opinion the pandemic is good for bitcoin. In fact, it can be bad. Pandemic has a huge impact on the economy and life of all countries not only that but it also claims a lot of other people's lives. However, after the pandemic, the price of BTC increased and recovered gradually and now there are many people who see BTC as a highly speculative asset. It is because of this that the BTC market became active after the last pandemic.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 12:42:55 PM

Because of this pandemic, most people become jobless so the tendency is to find another way to earn money thru online and one of the option they find is trading crypto and of course nft games that can win crypto. Well crypto have already lots of users before but the pandemic helps boost crypto because everything now becomes online. In that case I think it is a good thing. As of what I have read also from different topic in this forum, the volume of transaction in crypto kept increasing.
In addition to forcing someone to look for other income this pandemic has also made many people aware of the importance of investing, but right now it is not the right time to invest because in difficult conditions like today it is better to use money to survive than invest. This means that this pandemic will indirectly have a positive impact on the development of bitcoin in the future.

Indirect in terms of many people have their curiosity about this venue of investment, un-plan participations comes up
after realizing good opportunities,

people who got the chance of learning deeper about this market are now engaging
and some already gaining a decent amount of money.

Not all though have that chance or opportunities, only for those who really keen in finding the right strategy to have a good
chance of earning a good amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: